The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Ralph

Had my Mighty+ for a couple weeks now and battery life is great. I’m wondering from longtime users how your battery has held up in the long term. I mean, if my battery died outside of warranty I’d be buying a new one because I love this thing so much. I’m more curious than anything.
I've had my OG mighty since the first day it was released and the battery life is still great. Its worked perfectly since day one!!!

vapeguy

I guess my Mighty might have worked a bit too well last night, when I went to reload it I opened the wrong end of my Storz & Bickel refill tool causing all my herb to fall out instead of opening the bottom to connect it to the Mighty for refilling lol. Luckily there was only just about one load worth left in it.

nicknobody

I haven’t ripped my mighty plus for about a month and that was stupid. Slapped me harder then I remembered. Gotta love a clean mighty.

The desktops have bumped it down in the rotation but I was quickly reminded it has its place higher up on “my list”

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I haven’t ripped my mighty plus for about a month and that was stupid. Slapped me harder then I remembered. Gotta love a clean mighty.

The desktops have bumped it down in the rotation but I was quickly reminded it has its place higher up on “my list”
I know, right?
I've re-discovered Mighty lots of times over the years!

olysh pops

I m far from home during long term, bring CL and Bakx. Both encounter issue - perhaps mishandling, idk.

I buy Mighty+ and speedcharger at S&B online shop this monday 11pm , receive it today at 11am.

In S&B I trust.

Mighty+ FC

Last edited:

JoeMama

I just ordered a glass WPA to use instead of the original CU. Can I hit the vape straight through the WPA or is it gonna get too warm and that’s why the whip is needed? I don’t like how sticky and hard to clean the CU gets and reading about the WPA seemed like a good solution. Just wondering if I need to order a whip. I don’t currently have any glass to use the Mighty+ through.
I just got my Mighty+ and also use a Roffu with WPA. I think the same benefits will apply versus the whip, which I also placed an order for, when I don't feel like filling the bubbler. But TBH, while I'm waiting for the Mighty WPA to use with the bubbler, I'm just using the stem as it comes, and I must say the CU does an awesome job of cooling.. But I totally relate to not wanting to clean the CU, I've seen vids of cleaning that thing and it can get gunky.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Quoting from another thread,
A few months ago I noticed my 5yrold volcano digit start to fall from temp before the 30m timer cut off.
The red actual temp starts falling despite the green set temp and the heater light still being on. Cycling the power restarts the heater.

It then started to need warmimg up to 95f for the heater to engage, despite the control light glowing as normal.
The temp needed to engage the heater has risen slowly since, in 10f incriments.
I now have to sitt the vape upside down on an oven rack over an electric stovetop, and it now need warming to 205f, and to be caught before dropping below about 240f to re-engage the heater with a power-cycle if it drops out.
I have improvised a heat shield with a hole in the middle to expose only the top of the heat block, which seems to have prevented the vape overheating so far.
When the heater finally engages, it makes a series of scraping noises, like something is dragging while turning.

I worry that over 205f I will be risking damage to the electronics.

Is it worth buying tools to attempt cleaning/repair, or is the cash best saved for my next vape?

Gutted that the hybrid has moved to delicate capacitive buttons and a fragile bowl surround.
I hope for a volcano with buttons in the 'new range 'of s&b vapes due out this year*, otherwise I'll probably buy a classic.

*canopy growth earnings call: https://www.canopygrowth.com/invest...t-quarter-fiscal-year-2024-financial-results/
screncap: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556207781406048266/1138955571463209059/image.png
HEY!!
Look at the link at bottom of @ruint's post!!!
Fall 2023, new line of vaporizers from S&B !?!?!!!

Last edited:

ruint

Look at the link at bottom of @ruint's post!!!

I knew that would get me attention!

From the Canopy Growth Q2 investor briefing:

Consumer products businesses delivered strong performance in Q1 FY2024 with BioSteel and Storz & Bickel delivering significant revenue growth; Storz & Bickel preparing to launch new vaporizer line in the fall of 2023

• BioSteel delivered fourth consecutive quarter of growth, with Q1 FY2024 net revenues increasing 137% year-over-year and 68% sequentially.
• Strong consumer demand has increased BioSteel’s market share of the convenience and gas channel in Canada to 11.3%, up 690 bps year-over-year, and increased market share in Ontario to 13.1%, representing a year-over-year increase of 620 bps8.
• Distribution gains in the United States has helped increase Storz & Bickel revenues 16% year-over-year to $18 million in Q1 FY2024.
• Innovative, new line of Storz & Bickel vaporizers being prepared and anticipated to launch in the fall of 2023 are expected to drive revenue growth.
They have a recent patent that covers various configurations of a 510 DRM oilpen, and what looks like a blue meanie jamjar convection plate stick vape designed to take special pressed flower coins that are held against the hot plate when the easy valve-like mouthpiece is pushed in, and ejected from a full circular section of the vape body that rolls out on a spiral guide.
I suspect the various vapes shown in the patent are factory mules built to describe one feature each from a single production vape range.
So possibly a 510 threaded DRM oil pen with on-wire temp control that -also- accepts coin-like pressed flower tablets, and can combine them to deliver an accurate, measured dose.
IE: you could get a100 dose 5mg/dose cart, and 20 5-dose flavour discs in various strains, and press whatever flavour disk in with the mouthpiece you want, wasting only cheap hemp if you just take all the terps in one hit.
Whole thing looks WILD.
Patent: https://worldwide.espacenet.com/pat...60/publication/US2021401061A1?q=US20210401061
Another exemplary embodiment of the invention described herein includes a tablet for use with a cartridge for vaporizing dry material. The tablet comprises dry material pressed into a shape comprising at least a first surface and a second surface positioned opposite the first surface. At least one recess is formed in at least one of the first surface and the second surface. The tablet may be used with any of the cartridges for vaporizing a payload comprising dry material described herein. The recesses preferably allow a greater surface area of the tablet to be in contact with heated air passing over and through the tablet to improve the vaporization of the tablet.

stargazer883

Hey all, been lurking here for quite a while but haven't posted. I have the OG Crafty, and well...battery time.

I think my brain is mush now from reading...I wanted to confirm the following before I go and start the replacement process for the batt.

I plan on purchasing the following: Sony VTC6 3120mAh /w tabs. I've read that ppl have had success with it, but I'm still not certain if the charging part will work? Can someone confirm if it will indeed charge correctly where the app will report the correct value, and whether the batt will actually take a proper full charge?

Thx,
S

stargazer883,

verdampersweats

Damm new line of s&b vapes when i bought a mighty+ as a backup to the og mighty thats my backup. Maybe it is an oil pen but thay would mean germany for patients has oil coming?

As far as i am aware we only get oil in drops and flower and losanges for the medical market?

verdampersweats,
Reactions: olysh pops

NiceInvasion

Has anyone found a reliable USB/DC barrel plug adapter to run and charge the original Mighty from a power bank?

NiceInvasion,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, I took out my Mighty + this evening...took the dust off of it. I cleaned it and took out some Northern Lights Indica...and boy, what a super nice taste and hit. I had forgotten how well made and smooth this unit is. I use my Volcano all the time...I love this company. So devoted.

NiceInvasion

I've
Greetings Everyone, I took out my Mighty + this evening...took the dust off of it. I cleaned it and took out some Northern Lights Indica...and boy, what a super nice taste and hit. I had forgotten how well made and smooth this unit is. I use my Volcano all the time...I love this company. So devoted.
I've tried a bunch of vapes, including various on demand models. I always come back to the Mighty because it just works so damn well. My Mighty has the dim screen when it's hot, and the battery capacity is starting to decline, but I'd replace it with a Mighty+ in a heartbeat if it died and I couldn't repair it.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I've

I've tried a bunch of vapes, including various on demand models. I always come back to the Mighty because it just works so damn well. My Mighty has the dim screen when it's hot, and the battery capacity is starting to decline, but I'd replace it with a Mighty+ in a heartbeat if it died and I couldn't repair it.
I can understand why you would buy a Mighty + or any of their products. They are just damn good period. I don't want to compare it to anything. It just is a damn great vape and the company is amazing...I cannot live without my Volcano for example...and today, I am using my Mighty again...it also looks awesome. It is so different and cool.

Rodney

After reading this thread I have decided to buy the Mighty+. It will be here tomorrow or next day. Currently using the volcano classic as my daily vape and loving it so much, have not used the Arizer since I got the volcano.

Cant wait to use the Mighty+

olysh pops

Hi Rodney,

Since you've been looking at the thread pages I'm not going to tell you anything you don't already know, the Mighty is a brute, robust, powerful with a long-lasting battery (compared to the Crafty). It hits hard, and with hash (210C/410F) it can make clouds that have more to do with the size of African elephants than Asian ones.

The cooling chamber offers a fair amount of reclaim, easy to harvest with cotton for the one interested.

Personally, I find it easy to clean with a 15-minute alcohol bath of all cooling chamber parts. There's still the herb chamber to clean, and doing so with a cloth after each session can reduce the time needed to clean this part (cotton swabs and iso).

With the cooling chamber screwed onto the herb chamber, it's easy to open and load with material.

The battery is sufficient for an afternoon or evening, depending of course on consumption and use.

It has never let me down :love:

The Mighty's satisfaction is inversely proportional to its beauty hahahaha

I wish you all the best with this portable vaporizer :tup:

Mighty-Plus-Storz-and-Bickel-Orange.jpg

ps : M+ need a +15V @ 3A power supply which is not included

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@olysh, Do you open the cooling unit to fill the chamber? That sounds like a potentially sticky mess.
Does Mighty+ come with the old orange 4 pc filling aid? I don't even know if the og does anymore, but,
We use that thing a lot! Fill up the tool and it can refill Mighty 6 to 8 times, no muss, no fuss.

olysh pops

Do you open the cooling unit to fill the chamber? That sounds like a potentially sticky mess.
Oops I misspoke somewhere, or I misunderstand you because my device is new (about 1 month) and despite my intensive use it is not the case ;)
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Does Mighty+ come with the old orange 4 pc filling aid? I don't even know if the og does anymore, but,
I'm not at home, but from memory the M+ box has emptied compared to OG box from several years ago, no power supply (usb cable only), herb grinder or filling aid, just the orange tool.

We use that thing a lot! Fill up the tool and it can refill Mighty 6 to 8 times, no muss, no fuss.
Same here, this tool is well thought out.

I'm delighted with the Myghty+ that I use on vacation (with cotton balls soaked in reclaim), what clouds !

Mighty-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Yellow.jpg

edit : there is one dosing caps, one brush and a battery like box to stock dosing caps delivered with the M+

Last edited:

olysh pops

A bit of staging to forgive me for saying that the Mighty isn't very handsome hahaha
Mighty and I are on the move in south of Europe near the ocean.
There's some lovely late summer light here.
ps I stayed a few days in the orange house, which inspired me to take photos with Mighty

Mighty-Plus-Storz-and-Bickel-White-and-blue-1.jpg
Mighty-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Wall.jpg
Mightt-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Fronton.jpg
Mighty-Plus-Storz-and-Bickel-Orange-and-black.jpg
Mighty-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Sun.jpg
Mighty-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Flowers.jpg
Mightt-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-La-Perriniere.jpg
Mightt-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-Blue.jpg
Mightt-Plus-Storz-And-Bickel-White.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I put all of my vapes away last week just to give them a rest...I have been happily using my Mighty plus...everywhere. A couple of my friends said that it was the coolest vape they ever saw....I love it. It is so similar to the flavor I get from my Volcano...feels familiar. I use my Volcano everyday...the Mighty Plus is very well made. The case is awesome as well. Beautiful stuff...

Top Bottom