The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vaping_Casual

Mighty+ uber quick recap:

- New ceramic coating in chamber
- USB-C (hooray) (edit: the "Supercharge" gets 80% battery from 0% in ~40 min)
- "Substantially more power", said 45W draw (anyone know the non plus Mighty power draw?) (edit: it has been answered below @39W, a 13% increase)
- New color of orange (lol)
- Circuit board improvements(tm)
- The new Crafty+ style fins
- IT STANDS ON ITS OWN!

Kept all the good stuff:
- pass through operation (now with aforementioned USB-C, travelers rejoice!)
- big battery
- big cooling unit

Last edited:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Mighty+ uber quick recap:

- New ceramic coating in chamber
- USB-C (hooray)
- "Substantially more power", said 45W draw (anyone know the non plus Mighty power draw?)
- New color of orange (lol)
- Circuit board improvements(tm)
- The new Crafty+ style fins
- IT STANDS ON ITS OWN!

Kept all the good stuff:
- pass through operation (now with aforementioned USB-C, travelers rejoice!)
- big battery
- big cooling unit
Any info on if they fixed the digital screen?

MGG

Mighty + updates from what I gathered:
- New ceramic bowl > no longer aluminum
- "Improved screen" quotes from storz n bickel though no clarity on how it's improved.
- Orange buttons
- Curved fin design
- Heats up in 60 seconds (supposedly half the time of original)
- Pre-set superboost mode adds +15c to booster temp
- USB C with pass through charging
- supercharge function 80% charge in approx 40 mins.
- Actually stands on its own, has fin support at back to let it stand.
- Releases Sept 23, 2021.

They also re-released the volcano... but now it's .... black -.- Yeah that's it. Black.

MGG

Was there any word on if Crafty+ had pass through charging? If so that might make the Crafty+ potentially a better buy than the Mighty+ imo.
As it would make the battery issues far less relevant. Apparently Crafty+ "charges 25mins faster" but that's all I can find. Would love clarification on this because I might be tempted to go for Crafty+

Also here's all the relevant links that got dropped :

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Mighty + updates from what I gathered:
- New ceramic bowl > no longer aluminum
- "Improved screen" quotes from storz n bickel though no clarity on how it's improved.
- Orange buttons
- Curved fin design
- Heats up in 60 seconds (supposedly half the time of original)
- Pre-set superboost mode adds +15c to booster temp
- USB C with pass through charging
- supercharge function 80% charge in approx 40 mins.
- Actually stands on its own, has fin support at back to let it stand.
- Releases Sept 23, 2021.

They also re-released the volcano... but now it's .... black -.- Yeah that's it. Black.
and 45W instead of 39W

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'd rather press & hold a temp button than multiple clicks on the power button. My og is supposed to have the one-level boost, but I can rarely get it right with the power button for some reason.

@Shorner, I didn't hear any mention of higher max temp, they would surely talk that up. I think it just means two instead of one level up, the sceond (super boost) just going to max, 210.

And there's no particular concession that they didn't hit perfect vapor production years ago; what is being projected is that all they are doing now is improving warm ups time and charge time, bowl liner, etc.
They have not touched the vapor path (cooling unit) other than that liner, which will be big for those that really didn't like aluminum.

I happen to think there's more reason than before to go Crafty+ in the future...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
If my Mighty was my main, every day vape, I would consider upgrading. But from what I’ve read here ( thanks to those for the quick list), I’m fine with my now “old” version. Due to the SIZE, I tend to reach for my IQ2 when I desire a conduction vape. The Mighty does however..... ALWAYS DELIVERS....

Top Bottom