The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

cvs8floz

wondering what portable you use now, guessing milaana?
I haven't found a better alternative, but I stopped buying portables because I do 99% of my vaping at home after work with my desktops (Flowerpot, eNano, EVO). I find the Boundless vapes to be worse in taste, the Arizer lineup is all glass but lacks power, all the butane vapes are too harsh and unpredictable, the FF2 can deliver delicious hits but I am too old to be pulling that hard. The Mighty with capsules is still my best option for relatively quick hits on the road, but if travelling by car, I also bring along the eNano with a J Hook that I have used at night in many hotel rooms.

XiniX

What does everyone else get for battery life? I had a long walk the other night and I was able to vape a full magazine of 8 dosing caps before the battery died. I was pretty spaced after a few so I may have been leaving my device on longer than it needed to be. My Mighty is less than a month old.
My Mighty is almost 2 years old now. I get about 8 capsules on a fully charged battery. Might have been 9 capsules before, but no noticable degradation, yet. It depends on how you vape also. Duration sessions, draw technique, back to back ovens, ambient temp.,...

crownroyaldaddy

A few posts up is a discussion about deep cleaning the heater insides of gunk such as ABV dust, it might be that.
Is there much staining at the top of your bowl/ring?
I agree about the Mighty it absolutely rocks and is so much better than many vapes around,
But I noticed on the old site one vape you also mentioned having was a Flowerpot.
Do you think the FP can match the clouds or efficiency of Mighty at all?
Or is it the portability and user friendly side to the Mighty that you also love so much?
Thanks!
It could be ABV related, because everything seems to taste stale. Are you referring to the tan ring? Mine isnt too stained.

I do have a flowerpot (showerhead). Totally different beast than the Mighty. I dont think the mighty can touch it in cloud production or efficiency. That being said, i still reach for the volcano or mighty before the flowerpot. They suit my “session” style better and with less technique.

blackstone

Hi I always wanted to do this deep cleaning of the heater but I never got around removing the plastic part, but once I saw it dissasembled on Vape Critics page. But then I was not able to find it, should I look for it here or on odler FC please?
Perhaps it was the time he tore a Crafty+ asunder in the name of investigation. (They share similar construction)
That is located here: Crafty+ Review: I can't believe this.
I'm not sure I could do it without breaking a tab but the pictures would help, it should hold together even if you did break one.
I think that's the part you mean.
Don't forget Green Kiwi posted very important Mighty casing disassembly info a few posts back, about which way to slide the parts apart successfully.

I suspect your heat fuse on the battery has done its job. maybe you had it very hot in use up side down on a glass bong, or several sessions in a row?
when they do there job(witch is sort of disconnect the battery to prevent run away situation with Lithium cells) they are not connecting anymore , they need to be replaced.
Good thinking, I had pm'd the user with three things to check, heater element resistance if possible (should be about 4 Ohms), condition of heater temperature sensor, and condition of battery temperature sensors.
But now that you mention it, I wonder if it could be the actual temperature fuse near the bowl, is that what you mean?
It was more common to go on early Crafty, but this error 4 has come up for a small number of Mighty folks on the web, temperature fuse might make sense.

It could be ABV related, because everything seems to taste stale. Are you referring to the tan ring? Mine isnt too stained.

I do have a flowerpot (showerhead). Totally different beast than the Mighty. I dont think the mighty can touch it in cloud production or efficiency. That being said, i still reach for the volcano or mighty before the flowerpot. They suit my “session” style better and with less technique.

Yes the tan ring, I think some of that is caused by reclaim dripping down from the CU and it seeps in between the tan ring and the metal bowl, when everything is really hot it flows into that groove like solder/liquid.
A thin dark crust is sometimes visible over this groove, have a look with a magnifier.
I was under the impression that you had stopped using the vape for a while and a little oil in there might be causing your trouble.
Also, when I moved away from combustion I was not tasting vapor wonderfully or at all, it was almost a year or more before I felt my taste fully came back and I could really tell what tastes were coming from a vape.
Wonder if your combustion episode has screwed with your buds!

I also wonder if you are just not liking any conduction in the mix lately. The only thing I could think to lessen that is maybe not tamping or packing loads, try leaving it a little looser in there?
Do you use a pad on top? This can increase conduction in some cases, and the pads should also be cleaned now and then.

Thanks for the info about the FP and your uses.

blissfulyogi

Perhaps it was the time he tore a Crafty+ asunder in the name of investigation. (They share similar construction)
That is located here: Crafty+ Review: I can't believe this.
I'm not sure I could do it without breaking a tab but the pictures would help, it should hold together even if you did break one.
I think that's the part you mean.
Don't forget Green Kiwi posted very important Mighty casing disassembly info a few posts back, about which way to slide the parts apart successfully.

Good thinking, I had pm'd the user with three things to check, heater element resistance if possible (should be about 4 Ohms), condition of heater temperature sensor, and condition of battery temperature sensors.
But now that you mention it, I wonder if it could be the actual temperature fuse near the bowl, is that what you mean?
It was more common to go on early Crafty, but this error 4 has come up for a small number of Mighty folks on the web, temperature fuse might make sense.

Yes the tan ring, I think some of that is caused by reclaim dripping down from the CU and it seeps in between the tan ring and the metal bowl, when everything is really hot it flows into that groove like solder/liquid.
A thin dark crust is sometimes visible over this groove, have a look with a magnifier.
I was under the impression that you had stopped using the vape for a while and a little oil in there might be causing your trouble.
Also, when I moved away from combustion I was not tasting vapor wonderfully or at all, it was almost a year or more before I felt my taste fully came back and I could really tell what tastes were coming from a vape.
Wonder if your combustion episode has screwed with your buds!

I also wonder if you are just not liking any conduction in the mix lately. The only thing I could think to lessen that is maybe not tamping or packing loads, try leaving it a little looser in there?
Do you use a pad on top? This can increase conduction in some cases, and the pads should also be cleaned now and then.

Thanks for the info about the FP and your uses.
yes it was this, what I was unable to figure out is how to remove the plastic part from the heater. I hope @blackstone can you help ? I saw your and kiwis tips on how to prevent clogging by cleaning it upside down but I dont know how to give it a deep clean

blissfulyogi,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

blackstone

yes it was this, what I was unable to figure out is how to remove the plastic part from the heater. I hope @blackstone can you help ? I saw your and kiwis tips on how to prevent clogging by cleaning it upside down but I dont know how to give it a deep clean
I'm not much help because I never opened one up!
If it wasn't causing you a problem I'm not sure I would open it. Are you still in, or out of warranty?
They used to offer a cleaning service but I thought they stopped it at some point, not sure.
If you are afraid of your results from doing it, I would contact the company and see what they say.

blackstone,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

Dabooz

Hi all
(my first post on the new FC)

My Air 2 died in early May ...
Order my mighty on May 11, expedition not before June 1 with luck ...
I just received my V-tower in the meantime, I would always use it ...

godzone vaper

You Can clean the heating element by simply press the tabs(to hold the heating unit together )not further than absolutely necessary (otherwise they will brak of),
And put the metal part(the heater spiral and sensor)in Iso 99% overnight and wel believe me that Iso is now looking filthy as fuck, BUT more important your heater assembly is clean as a whistle again. :twocents:

blissfulyogi

Great I will try that at least I can learn something new :) It even resemble whistle when its clean by the whirling sound going through it as opposed to clogged mighty.Which works but limits itselfs capabilities.
You Can clean the heating element by simply press the tabs(to hold the heating unit together )not further than absolutely necessary (otherwise they will brak of),
And put the metal part(the heater spiral and sensor)in Iso 99% overnight and wel believe me that Iso is now looking filthy as fuck, BUT more important your heater assembly is clean as a whistle again. :twocents:

blackstone

I noticed that 420vapezone Vape Church this Sunday is all about the Mighty and what makes it so great!
Also up for discussion is why a lot of places (USA,EU,UK) are all out of stock of Mighty rn.
You know, if something was revealed on that show it would not be outside the realms of possibilities, when you consider there was a time when Troy had a Crafty+ in his hands and nobody in the world knew they existed yet!!
Whoop! Excuse my excitement.

That's Sun May 31, link: Vape Church
And here is local times of broadcast thanks to 420VZ member "coffeeplz"
Honolulu, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 08:00 HST
Anchorage, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 10:00 AKDT
Los Angeles, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 11:00 PDT (Pacific)
Denver, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 12:00 MDT
Chicago, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 13:00 CDT (Central)
New York, USA Sun, 31 May 2020 at 14:00 EDT (Eastern)
London, UK Sun, 31 May 2020 at 19:00 BST
Paris, France Sun, 31 May 2020 at 20:00 CEST
Athens, Greece Sun, 31 May 2020 at 21:00 EEST

Dabooz

I noticed that 420vapezone Vape Church this Sunday is all about the Mighty and what makes it so great!
Also up for discussion is why a lot of places (USA,EU,UK) are all out of stock of Mighty rn.
You know, if something was revealed on that show it would not be outside the realms of possibilities, when you consider there was a time when Troy had a Crafty+ in his hands and nobody in the world knew they existed yet!!

I also dream of it,
the reason for the stock shortage in the USA / Canada is the transition from mighty to Mighty + and that we will receive the + instead,
but I dream ...

TVape told me "not before June 1" (it was May 10)
Is there a boat filled with Mighty that leaves from Germany for the continent?
Or are they waiting for S&B authorization for the Mighty +?
With the covid it's hard to know ...

blissfulyogi

is there a way to dissasemble the mighty without sb knowing about it? what screwdriver should I use for it? gpt error 004 just wondering if its worth poking around, The mighty plus sounds great but I hope it would provide improvements, I remember vape critic actually dissing the new mighty and volcano hybrid, I would be happy to see a unbiased video about if the mighty plus would deliver actual benefits or just imaginary ones :) was the fin cracking and heater element getting loose happening in crafty? was it dealt with in crafty plus? thanks have a beautiful day everyone ! :)

blissfulyogi

is there a way to dissasemble the mighty without sb knowing about it? what screwdriver should I use for it? gpt error 004 just wondering if its worth poking around, The mighty plus sounds great but I hope it would provide improvements, I remember vape critic actually dissing the new Crafty and volcano hybrid, I would be happy to see a unbiased video about if the mighty plus would deliver actual benefits or just imaginary ones :) was the fin cracking and heater element getting loose happening in crafty? was it dealt with in crafty plus? thanks have a beautiful day everyone ! :) Sorry I just did little edit since I could not find edit anymore I tried it with quoting

blissfulyogi,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
is there a way to dissasemble the mighty without sb knowing about it? what screwdriver should I use for it? gpt error 004 just wondering if its worth poking around, The mighty plus sounds great but I hope it would provide improvements, I remember vape critic actually dissing the new mighty and volcano hybrid, I would be happy to see a unbiased video about if the mighty plus would deliver actual benefits or just imaginary ones :) was the fin cracking and heater element getting loose happening in crafty? was it dealt with in crafty plus? thanks have a beautiful day everyone ! :)
If it's still in warranty, why wouldn't you tell S&B about the problem?
If out of warranty, why would you care if they know you've opened it? I don't think they're typically offering repairs to out-of warranty pieces so I don't think you would be voiding any agreement.

The label can be removed/replaced using heat to soften the adhesive. (or you can just poke two holes where the two screws are)
Watching a video or two would be best, here's what little I know...
I've forgotten the driver size, I think it's a tech #6 or #7, but I heard one guy say '6mm hex'(?), so I'm not sure.

Anyone else know the driver size for unscrewing Mighty retainer screws
Remember, the two halves have to slide apart vertically at first, then separate, or you can break the internal tabs.

EDIT;
I just remembered this video (caution, Idk if his soldering technique for these batteries is safe or not!)
Storz and Bickel Mighty Vaporizer Battery Replacement DIY | G Tank - Portable Vaporizer Review

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I just skimmed a lot but not all of the replay. Long, sorta interesting Mighty discussion.

No Mighty+ reveal!

It was a good exchange of information and a range of interesting techniques discussed (hey! a 510 drip tip or accessory can fit right in the hole where the mouthpiece goes? Imma try that for sure!)... and @blackstone got a mention.

I was surprised by two relatively small bits of mis-information.
They discuss the fact that wpa can crack "the fins" and Troy show the camera his broken fins. But those fins must have broken from the fall it took down seven steps or something, because they aren't involved in holding the wpa or c/u, they're just a weak spot. The part that can break off when stressed by the wpa is on top of the Mighty, where wpa grabs.

The second was the reference to the "3d printed" wpa and "the guy" who makes it. The name, as most of us know is Delta3DStudios and the wpa is made of silicone (I think it's poured, or maybe injected), It is @Delta3DStudios (aka Ratchett) design, but not 3d printed, afaik.

Big day for my Mighty! I just arranged with @JCat for him to send me two of his plug and play batteries. I'm gonna pop the hood on this thing, get them installed and do that deep clean thing. I hope it will be good to go for a few more years!

SquirrelMaster

I posted on the old thread about how I had gone through 9 dosing caps for a full battery during a walk and this was on my second or third charge. I thought I was on the low end and remembering that my Solo 2 can do 12-13 sessions on a battery I knew I had to test it again. I came out to 16 dosing caps on my next test so I'm much happier now :grin:. This was with 6 cold starts iirc (my note pad is out in the garage) with each session at 200°C/392°F. Ambient temperature was roughly room temperature, no extremes on either end.

Every time I use my Mighty I have a deeper appreciation for the medical approach that Storz and Bickel takes with their device. When I started recording my battery usage, which included a few dosing caps initially Thursday and then carrying over into Friday when I had migraine (thankfully a much easier one than the ones I've had lately, but still shitty) I was so thankful for the dosing caps and how easy the Mighty is to use. All I kept thinking was "my grandma could use this it's so simple". Some of the nuances of other vapes out there I really appreciate but devices can become a bit too complicated to ever be adopted by the average joe imo. When I finally decided to vape a bowl to deal with my migraine on Friday (I had taken some CBD oil but it never takes the edge off like a blast of vaporized THC) I loaded up a mix of dosing caps with Blueberry Kush (24% THC) and a CBD strain called CT1 (24% CBD) and immediately vaped 4 back to back. I fucking love how quickly the vapour comes on with the Mighty and how short of an inhale you can and still get a lot of vapour. If I pop a capsule in and turn on my vape once it hits temp I can take 2 second draws and still get vapour. Hell I can puff on the thing like a joint and I get vapour, it's pretty cool. I made a few more caps up and continued to microdose into the late afternoon and then an unexpected meet up prompted me to recharge the Mighty before an evening out when I started my 16 caps battery test. Truth be told I only put 13 on the battery that night and the rest followed Saturday morning.

I'm seeing the need for an additional cooling unit so I can allow one to soak when I clean. I didn't have a ridiculous amount of sessions since the last time I cleaned it but the thing was just caked in gunk, stuck in all the nooks and crannies. It goes to show you how effective the cooling unit is though compared to the laminar air flow of a straight glass tube with all the ridges to disrupt airflow. Despite it being plastic I don't think that contributes much, if anything to the taste of the vapour which probably comes more down to the convection nature of the vape.

blissfulyogi

tried to push those two tabs on the bottom of the plastic cover of the heater and it did
I posted on the old thread about how I had gone through 9 dosing caps for a full battery during a walk and this was on my second or third charge. I thought I was on the low end and remembering that my Solo 2 can do 12-13 sessions on a battery I knew I had to test it again. I came out to 16 dosing caps on my next test so I'm much happier now :grin:. This was with 6 cold starts iirc (my note pad is out in the garage) with each session at 200°C/392°F. Ambient temperature was roughly room temperature, no extremes on either end.

Every time I use my Mighty I have a deeper appreciation for the medical approach that Storz and Bickel takes with their device. When I started recording my battery usage, which included a few dosing caps initially Thursday and then carrying over into Friday when I had migraine (thankfully a much easier one than the ones I've had lately, but still shitty) I was so thankful for the dosing caps and how easy the Mighty is to use. All I kept thinking was "my grandma could use this it's so simple". Some of the nuances of other vapes out there I really appreciate but devices can become a bit too complicated to ever be adopted by the average joe imo. When I finally decided to vape a bowl to deal with my migraine on Friday (I had taken some CBD oil but it never takes the edge off like a blast of vaporized THC) I loaded up a mix of dosing caps with Blueberry Kush (24% THC) and a CBD strain called CT1 (24% CBD) and immediately vaped 4 back to back. I fucking love how quickly the vapour comes on with the Mighty and how short of an inhale you can and still get a lot of vapour. If I pop a capsule in and turn on my vape once it hits temp I can take 2 second draws and still get vapour. Hell I can puff on the thing like a joint and I get vapour, it's pretty cool. I made a few more caps up and continued to microdose into the late afternoon and then an unexpected meet up prompted me to recharge the Mighty before an evening out when I started my 16 caps battery test. Truth be told I only put 13 on the battery that night and the rest followed Saturday morning.

I'm seeing the need for an additional cooling unit so I can allow one to soak when I clean. I didn't have a ridiculous amount of sessions since the last time I cleaned it but the thing was just caked in gunk, stuck in all the nooks and crannies. It goes to show you how effective the cooling unit is though compared to the laminar air flow of a straight glass tube with all the ridges to disrupt airflow. Despite it being plastic I don't think that contributes much, if anything to the taste of the vapour which probably comes more down to the convection nature of the vape.
Hey man, I remember your thread and saw your post with your tetrap80 build, Im quite curious how do you compare it to mighty and if its better in any means. how long approximately your mighty stays until the battery is gone now?

blissfulyogi,
Reactions: dimmusp

Dabooz

[/CITATION]

Thank you for your experience,
I hope to taste Mighty soon,
I tested it 5 years ago, but with poor quality grass.
I keep a little Kosher Kush for his arrival...

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The name, as most of us know is Delta3DStudios and the wpa is made of silicone (I think it's poured, or maybe injected), It is @Delta3DStudios (aka Ratchett) design, but not 3d printed, afaik.

Yep! That's correct. I take material safety extremely seriously. While I started out with 3D printed designs exclusively, I do use other materials and production technology when necessary and available (although everything I sell from the screens themselves up to the silicone rubber used in my products is made in America). I do my best to use raw materials sourced right here in our country whenever possible.

The Mighty v3 WPA is Injection Molded by a silicone partner of mine, they are made with an FDA Compliant silicone rubber which is rated heat safe to 500F :wave:

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

tried to push those two tabs on the bottom of the plastic cover of the heater and it did

Hey man, I remember your thread and saw your post with your tetrap80 build, Im quite curious how do you compare it to mighty and if its better in any means. how long approximately your mighty stays until the battery is gone now?

I haven't finished my P80 build, it's still in progress. I was waiting on some Amboyna burl wood that I ended up passing up and now I'm waiting on more wood and the laser to get going again before Lamart can build my unit. Basically I can't make up my mind lol.

My Mighty battery usage was buried in your quote, I vaped 16 dosing caps with 6 of those being cold starts.

I am on my second Mighty already. I used to be a heavy bong smoker and never got what I wanted from portable vapes until the Mighty arrived.
It changed the game for me. I used to get very bad anxiety from smoking but it does not occur in such a heavy way when I vape. Barely anything anymore.

The dosing capsules help keeping the device clean and I just love having loaded capsules ready to go. So easy. I can't believe we used the Mighty before the capsules. Barbaric!
I had a glass adapter for a bong but it was kinda sketchy as there was a possibility of breaking the little plastic pieces on the device where it mounts. With guests using it and not knowing about it made me a bit uneasy. I guess I got the delta 3d studios silicone(?) adapter after awhile. I can't remember, it has been awhile. Zero problems with mounting the adapter to the device.

Using the Mighty as is with the cooling unit is awesome. The vapor is not too hot and using it is easy. Almost so easy that it makes you want to vape more cause it is so fun and nice.
I have been using glass as a preferred method for using cannabis and a few years ago when I was pondering on quitting combustioning all together there weren't any good options to use vapes through bongs. Mighty changed that too. Although the vapor is not thick while using glass (compared to Dynavap) it still surprises me from time to time. The lack of cloud thickness is nothing. The taste does not compare to any other device I have used and overall feeling of using the vape makes me happy.

I have found out that the Mighty works best with showerhead percs or diffusers that do not produce heavy drag. I use it with my recycler too but you have to inhale a lot harder. Not a problem for me though and it works just as fine, just a little different.

Mighty made me transition completely to vaporization. The capsules hold about 0.1-0.15 grams, I was very skeptical about it first because it is nothing compared to what you have to smoke to get the same high. But in the long run I just started using even less flower as the vapor quality is excellent. ABV is always the same, always.

After getting a Dynavap I have used the Mighty only on special occasions or when I want to get really high. Dynavap is just way easier when vaping alone and I just like the microdose a lot. Every now and then I use the Mighty and I am surprised every time how efficient it is. I can't believe that sometimes I get even too high with it, using 0.1 grams! I used to smoke 0.5 gram bowls like it was nothing! The Mighty bowl size was okay-ish for my heavy use at first but after using it awhile it made sense. Now that I use Dynavap as my daily driver the 0.1 seems like a huge amount! And it is. I am so grateful for these devices, they have lowered my consumption a lot.

I got the 3d printed stand too, without thinking too much about it but it is actually very useful. I highly recommend getting one if you don't have.

Today I did a deep clean on my Mighty and it made me realize how much I appreciate it. I felt obligated to say something nice about the vaporizer considering my long experience with it and hopefully it helps someone. Thought I'd say a few words and this turned into an essay.

My first and favorite way of using flower. One of the best things I have used money for, easily. People who smoke rather than vape are usually impressed about the taste and vapor quality too which is quite rare in my circles.
Sometimes I put hash in the middle of the capsule, between the flower and the taste is so amazing. And it rips and rips and rips.

The only con and it is not even a con really but the newer model somehow shuts off automatically way faster than the older one. Like in the middle of a rip. No big deal just turn it on again or quickly turn it off when it starts to vibrate and the turn it on again and off you go. If I remember right the older model stopped the shutdown timer if you took a drag and the temperature fluctuated enough. On the newer model it just shuts off, no matter if you are using it or not. But then again, it takes about 1 to 5 seconds to start it again so it is not a big deal.

5/5 would buy again.

Aeownz

Storz & Bickel fanboi
I'm seeing the need for an additional cooling unit so I can allow one to soak when I clean. I didn't have a ridiculous amount of sessions since the last time I cleaned it but the thing was just caked in gunk, stuck in all the nooks and crannies,,,.

I used to rotate three cooling units (CU) at a time for this reason! One change I made was using the smaller, finer shields (the ones designed for the Mighty oven) in the CU. Reduced the amount of gunk, although when having to clean is a bit more resistant. In any case, nothing that can resist 90%+ isopropyl :lol:.
Now I prefer to roll with two on a 1.5 month cleaning basis (~3 weeks per) and go for take apart + clean of CU.
Also on the shields - does anyone know where to get them in bulk? I heard they're also sold for tobacco pipes but not sure where to look/size is needed.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I am on my second Mighty already. I used to be a heavy bong smoker and never got what I wanted from portable vapes until the Mighty arrived.
It changed the game for me. I used to get very bad anxiety from smoking but it does not occur in such a heavy way when I vape. Barely anything anymore.

The dosing capsules help keeping the device clean and I just love having loaded capsules ready to go. So easy. I can't believe we used the Mighty before the capsules. Barbaric!
I had a glass adapter for a bong but it was kinda sketchy as there was a possibility of breaking the little plastic pieces on the device where it mounts. With guests using it and not knowing about it made me a bit uneasy. I guess I got the delta 3d studios silicone(?) adapter after awhile. I can't remember, it has been awhile. Zero problems with mounting the adapter to the device.

Using the Mighty as is with the cooling unit is awesome. The vapor is not too hot and using it is easy. Almost so easy that it makes you want to vape more cause it is so fun and nice.
I have been using glass as a preferred method for using cannabis and a few years ago when I was pondering on quitting combustioning all together there weren't any good options to use vapes through bongs. Mighty changed that too. Although the vapor is not thick while using glass (compared to Dynavap) it still surprises me from time to time. The lack of cloud thickness is nothing. The taste does not compare to any other device I have used and overall feeling of using the vape makes me happy.

I have found out that the Mighty works best with showerhead percs or diffusers that do not produce heavy drag. I use it with my recycler too but you have to inhale a lot harder. Not a problem for me though and it works just as fine, just a little different.

Mighty made me transition completely to vaporization. The capsules hold about 0.1-0.15 grams, I was very skeptical about it first because it is nothing compared to what you have to smoke to get the same high. But in the long run I just started using even less flower as the vapor quality is excellent. ABV is always the same, always.

After getting a Dynavap I have used the Mighty only on special occasions or when I want to get really high. Dynavap is just way easier when vaping alone and I just like the microdose a lot. Every now and then I use the Mighty and I am surprised every time how efficient it is. I can't believe that sometimes I get even too high with it, using 0.1 grams! I used to smoke 0.5 gram bowls like it was nothing! The Mighty bowl size was okay-ish for my heavy use at first but after using it awhile it made sense. Now that I use Dynavap as my daily driver the 0.1 seems like a huge amount! And it is. I am so grateful for these devices, they have lowered my consumption a lot.

I got the 3d printed stand too, without thinking too much about it but it is actually very useful. I highly recommend getting one if you don't have.

Today I did a deep clean on my Mighty and it made me realize how much I appreciate it. I felt obligated to say something nice about the vaporizer considering my long experience with it and hopefully it helps someone. Thought I'd say a few words and this turned into an essay.

My first and favorite way of using flower. One of the best things I have used money for, easily. People who smoke rather than vape are usually impressed about the taste and vapor quality too which is quite rare in my circles.
Sometimes I put hash in the middle of the capsule, between the flower and the taste is so amazing. And it rips and rips and rips.

The only con and it is not even a con really but the newer model somehow shuts off automatically way faster than the older one. Like in the middle of a rip. No big deal just turn it on again or quickly turn it off when it starts to vibrate and the turn it on again and off you go. If I remember right the older model stopped the shutdown timer if you took a drag and the temperature fluctuated enough. On the newer model it just shuts off, no matter if you are using it or not. But then again, it takes about 1 to 5 seconds to start it again so it is not a big deal.

5/5 would buy again.

Regarding the time out. I recently got my 1st Mighty, so it’s the newer one, advertised as 20% more battery time I believe. If during the firsts on period, you increase the temperature by just one degree, the off timer resets. I’ve personally tested this, and it works. If you temp step, you are doing the same thing.

Top Bottom