The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

bobthetog

Does anyone know of a source to buy the plastic casing on the Mighty? S@B will I believe offer a small discount on a new unit, but with shipping costs and down time I'd prefer replace the housing myself ,,,,Cheers!

Socks And Sandals

Hey fellas, I just have a quick question regarding purchasing this through either Puff It Up or POTV...

Puff It Up was out of stock just yesterday and it seems like they are back in stock now.. I just have a few questions regarding the warranty and repairs as It seems like S&B will honor the warranty and repair as long as they are an authorized dealer like POTV and Puff It Up. I would just like to get a confirmation from someone who bought their mighty from either of these Stores and successfully claimed their 2 year warranty if it was sent in for repairs.

1. Are these the New Mighty's with the 20% extra battery life?
2. Has anyone here successfully redeemed their warranty for repair when purchasing from either of these stores?
3. How tough is the cooling unit to clean?
4. Is the Auto shut off really that Annoying? It didn't bother me with the Plenty.

Time is of the Essence.. as soon as I get confirmation that this is the updated Mighty with 20% extra battery and that others have successfully redeemed their warranties when purchasing from either Puff It Up or Planet Of The Vapes... I'm placing the order!

I'll probably go with Puff It up.. so I get that 18mm Gong and pick up that mighty stand as well! :tup: Thanks!

Djsleepy

Hey fellas, I just have a quick question regarding purchasing this through either Puff It Up or POTV...

Puff It Up was out of stock just yesterday and it seems like they are back in stock now.. I just have a few questions regarding the warranty and repairs as It seems like S&B will honor the warranty and repair as long as they are an authorized dealer like POTV and Puff It Up. I would just like to get a confirmation from someone who bought their mighty from either of these Stores and successfully claimed their 2 year warranty if it was sent in for repairs.

1. Are these the New Mighty's with the 20% extra battery life?
2. Has anyone here successfully redeemed their warranty for repair when purchasing from either of these stores?
3. How tough is the cooling unit to clean?
4. Is the Auto shut off really that Annoying? It didn't bother me with the Plenty.

Time is of the Essence.. as soon as I get confirmation that this is the updated Mighty with 20% extra battery and that others have successfully redeemed their warranties when purchasing from either Puff It Up or Planet Of The Vapes... I'm placing the order!

I'll probably go with Puff It up.. so I get that 18mm Gong and pick up that mighty stand as well! :tup: Thanks!

Mine is thru puffitup and S.and B sent me a.confirmation they accepted.my warranty and Sent email back confirming 1- yes the box will say so on it 2-accepted by s and b 3-easy 4-no it vibrates before and you can up/lower temp to reset clock
Hope it helps!

Socks And Sandals

Mine is thru puffitup and S.and B sent me a.confirmation they accepted.my warranty and Sent email back confirming 1- yes the box will say so on it 2-accepted by s and b 3-easy 4-no it vibrates before and you can up/lower temp to reset clock
Hope it helps!

Thank you Sleepy, you always were my favorite Dwarf! :cool: Ordering as we speak! Thank you!

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: BigJr48

SquirrelMaster

Just bought a Mighty. 272$ CND taxes in! Herbalizestore.ca...use Vapospy5 for an extra 5% off. Best deal I've seen on a new mighty. Can't wait to give this a test.

Same here! I almost bought one last 420 and then Green Friday, the later sale I skipped only because I figured a "+" would be coming out soon. The 2 minute warm up was the only thing holding me back after getting so use to my on demand options. I know, kinda of a silly reason but that's the only area I think they would improve with a new version or at least the only area I would care about. The Mighty just doesn't seem to need the improvements the Crafty+ received with the already good battery life and the lack of phone app anyways. Anything else that would be desirable like user replaceable batteries for example I just don't think will ever happen. Plus all the cool kids have one :lol: and it's such a highly regarded vape and favoured by so many that I just had to give one a go. I just couldn't say no when I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. It's funny how we can justify the things we want when we want them :p.

The only accessories that come to mind would be the stand, glass mouthpiece and a WPA. Maybe an extra cooling unit since I'm always a stickler when it comes to having extra parts. Even those don't really seem necessary right this minute.

Mako Kupo

Just ordered a Might via the 420 sales, as well as a Volcano Hybrid two weeks ago. Anyway, I ordered a case for my Mighty on Ebay. I'm going to use this and find another small, nice bag for it(the unit INSIDE the case) and accessories. Handmade leather by someone in Germany. What do you guys think?

Mako Kupo

@Mako Kupo
That is sharp! Did you order from the seller nitsch_nigeau?
yep :) and thanks!

I'm going to grab an obsiidian this weekend but could someone possibly explain the difference between their replacement O ring selections? I always order preplacements parts with everything I buy to future proof myself. They have small med and large, all with the same exact description lol. Not very helpful. Thank you!

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
yep :) and thanks!

I'm going to grab an obsiidian this weekend but could someone possibly explain the difference between their replacement O ring selections? I always order preplacements parts with everything I buy to future proof myself. They have small med and large, all with the same exact description lol. Not very helpful. Thank you!
Are you asking about o-rings for a Mighty? There are four.

The case is slick. The only thing I'm not liking is the snap closure, sometimes they can be tight and I'd worry about Mighty's plastic housing. Maybe should be a magnet closure (just the critic in me speaking)?

vapviking,
Reactions: BigJr48

Mako Kupo

Are you asking about o-rings for a Mighty? There are four.

The case is slick. The only thing I'm not liking is the snap closure, sometimes they can be tight and I'd worry about Mighty's plastic housing. Maybe should be a magnet closure (just the critic in me speaking)?

I'm wondering about the O rings that are for sale on the same site as the magma and obisidian bubblers. I have no clue why there are so many sizes and don't know which to order.

I have a Mighty on the way but don;t plan to use a bubbler with it, at least not at first.

Mako Kupo,

simplywonderful

I think more people say that due to the astronomical prices S&B charge for their fantastic plastic, just saying you could buy 2 different great vapes for the price of a Mighty or a full collection for the price of a new Hybrid Volcano. :2c:
man not checking you , just checked old liked post, and started reading the thread, what would you suggest now in 2020 as replacement for mighty, or better replacement than mighty?

simplywonderful,
Reactions: dimmusp

SquirrelMaster

It seems like the best option to avoid damage to the plastic body when going through water is either the Delta3dstudios WPA (which isn't hard plastic) or some 7/16" OD - 5/16" ID Food Grade Silicone Tubing with the mouthpiece removed/over top of the stock mouthpiece?

A local brewery shop has some of that tubing so I'll probably go that route as it's the cheapest way to prep myself for using through water in case I want to try it out.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It seems like the best option to avoid damage to the plastic body when going through water is either the Delta3dstudios WPA (which isn't hard plastic) or some 7/16" OD - 5/16" ID Food Grade Silicone Tubing with the mouthpiece removed/over top of the stock mouthpiece?

A local brewery shop has some of that tubing so I'll probably go that route as it's the cheapest way to prep myself for using through water in case I want to try it out.
For tryout purposes, tubing on the mp is a fine way to go, but understand that you'll lose some potency with such a long vapor path. Cooling/condensation take their toll, while they also smooth, moisturize and cool the hits. The cooling unit is redundant when using water piece.

I use the delta3d adapter. While not perfect, it is not a strain on Mighty's plastic. The silicone-on-glass connection can get slightly stuck, so it needs a little wiggle to remove, but other than small accommodations like that it's a very good choice. He's got a sale going, of course.
So many available now! Used to be we made our own, the muzzmod, just before the walk to school in 3 feet of snow.

doubledown

Happy 420! Just joined the Mighty gang via PIU 420 sale. Looking forward to arrival so I can alleviate my VAS. Before I try to read up this looooong thread, any “must have” accessories? Got 14 and 18 WP adapters and Mighty stand coming w my order. The dosing cap filling station set was on sale at S&B so I bit the bullet and ordered that too. Seems like overkill, I like dosing caps but hate fiddling with them, so might be worth it to me. It was roughly $48 including shipping on sale.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Happy 420! Just joined the Mighty gang via PIU 420 sale. Looking forward to arrival so I can alleviate my VAS. Before I try to read up this looooong thread, any “must have” accessories? Got 14 and 18 WP adapters and Mighty stand coming w my order. The dosing cap filling station set was on sale at S&B so I bit the bullet and ordered that too. Seems like overkill, I like dosing caps but hate fiddling with them, so might be worth it to me. It was roughly $48 including shipping on sale.
With Mighty you get a great set of accessories right in the box, you're gonna have fun opening all this stuff!

bigmouth

Did anyone else who just ordered a Mighty in the S&B sale have their shipment from Germany delayed by customs?

bigmouth,
Top Bottom