The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Ok, capsules weren't that bad getting into, but WOW that is the most even abv I've ever seen....gonna spend some more time with several strains but first impression..... I'm a fan!
it's that way every time, with every strain, any grind - and you never have to stir. there's a reason mightys have stayed in the top 2 or 3 vapes on people's 'best' lists (vapecritic, 420 vapezone).
Yeah you can experiment all you want (sounds like fun actually) but the Mighty is almost supernaturally consistent. ABV is always even and quite dark especially if you pack the capsules densely. It really will ruin you for other vapes....I find myself struggling with pure convection vapes that are uneven and inconsistent and I invariably end up reaching for one of my Mightys thinking “I am way too old for this shit....”

jbm

Yeah you can experiment all you want (sounds like fun actually) but the Mighty is almost supernaturally consistent. ABV is always even and quite dark especially if you pack the capsules densely. It really will ruin you for other vapes....I find myself struggling with pure convection vapes that are uneven and inconsistent and I invariably end up reaching for one of my Mightys thinking “I am way too old for this shit....”
I’ve been using my Mighty lately and there’s a lot to love about it. The only real drawback for me is the lack of an on demand mode. If I don’t want to vape an entire capsule at a sitting I’ll reach for something else. If it was possible to use it on demand I’d probably never use anything else.

jbm,
Reactions: dimmusp

mitchgo61

I’ve been using my Mighty lately and there’s a lot to love about it. The only real drawback for me is the lack of an on demand mode. If I don’t want to vape an entire capsule at a sitting I’ll reach for something else. If it was possible to use it on demand I’d probably never use anything else.
You know, I often start a full capsule late at night, like 1am, and fail to finish it, and start it up again the next day around dinner time. And it's fine....once it gets warmed up it pumps out lots of great vapor, no real degradation in flavor or quality. I find it pretty easy to work around the lack of true on-demand functionality, and I think using capsules (as opposed to leaving a half vaped chunk of weed in the bowl itself) seems to facilitate this. :2c:

david8613

You know, I often start a full capsule late at night, like 1am, and fail to finish it, and start it up again the next day around dinner time. And it's fine....once it gets warmed up it pumps out lots of great vapor, no real degradation in flavor or quality. I find it pretty easy to work around the lack of true on-demand functionality, and I think using capsules (as opposed to leaving a half vaped chunk of weed in the bowl itself) seems to facilitate this. :2c:

This is very true, i used mine this way.

jbm

Do you turn it off and leave in the capsule?

bgrpph

i use Mighty with the Dosing Caps by myself & try to make it last like an on demand - take a few hits at lower temp 345 or so- enjoy the taste (not at as tasty as my Ghost-but decent taste & its always consistent-unlike the MV1) , turn it off ,dump out cap without touching it, then when ready again turn it up to 375 -few hits- then dump & finish later at 400 or so- i'm happy using it like this.

jimdee

...The only real drawback for me is the lack of an on demand mode. If I don’t want to vape an entire capsule at a sitting I’ll reach for something else. If it was possible to use it on demand I’d probably never use anything else.

I felt just the same until I discovered that I could load a capsule 1/2-way (even 1/3 full) then tamp the load tightly and then tightly place a screen on top of the load. Works great every time!

Best,
jd

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I felt just the same until I discovered that I could load a capsule 1/2-way (even 1/3 full) then tamp the load tightly and then tightly place a screen on top of the load. Works great every time!

Best,
jd
Yes, I do the same. Even some organic cotton in the capsule first can help size the load to your liking. It's not on-demand, but you can regulate how much herb you wish to use for efficiency. Sometimes I'll use screens to reduce load size as well.

I, too, use ISO to clean my o-rings. I dip them in ISO, gently wipe them with a cloth then rinse them in hot, soapy water. But yes, you don't want to leave them in very long to avoid degradation.

Just my 2 cents... :)

dimmusp

What's the cheapest place to get a Mighty in Europe? Does anyone know of any 420 sales?

Thanks

dimmusp,

dimmusp

With their weekend sales and the dicount codes of 15% that pop up on the site sometimes you can have it for around 225euros (with free shipping) here : https://herbalizestore.co.uk/
Don't know any cheaper yet
Thanks!

I tried some of the codes here: https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/herbalizestore.com, but they didn't work:

LOVE10 --> 10% off for first-time purchase
MIGHTY25 --> $25 off for the Mighty

It might be because the codes are for the US version of the site, and when I try to access it from Europe it takes me to the UK version.

Does anyone know where to find discount codes that work on the UK site?

dimmusp,

Momor

Thanks!

I tried some of the codes here: https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/herbalizestore.com, but they didn't work:

LOVE10 --> 10% off for first-time purchase
MIGHTY25 --> $25 off for the Mighty

It might be because the codes are for the US version of the site, and when I try to access it from Europe it takes me to the UK version.

Does anyone know where to find discount codes that work on the UK site?

Cupon code 15OFF seems to work

Momor,
Reactions: dimmusp

mitchgo61

Well I like the capsules ok....but today was first day to use without.... WOW ! This is what I was looking for....nice tasty vapor every time! Back to testing :leaf:Stay safe !
the capsules might add a bit of conduction. if so, the taste should be a bit better without them.
I haven't really noticed any significant difference in flavor between native and caps, but I do overall find the Mighty flavor to be much tastier than its reputation would imply.

I like the capsules as they keep the bowl a bit cleaner and I can pop one out and a new one in and keep the session going while waiting for the old capsule to cool off. But the Mighty is awesome no matter how you ride.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I ordered a couple dhgate j-hooks today. Lately I've been enjoying my Rattlecan dry so I thought this might be a better option. My Delta3DStudios wpa fits both 14 and 18mm so I ordered one of each size. Now the wait begins.

Djsleepy

Had a really good day with Mighty(still.going)....barely touched MV1, I ordered another.cooling unit cuz you can never.have too many of those and two more filling aids....then I can mark one "I" for.indica, "S" for Sativa and "H" for hybrid that way I don't need to remember what strain is what....love this aid!!!!

Top Bottom