The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

BigJr48

@elmomuzz It's great that you were able to do your own DIY, what battery did you go with Sony VTC6?
How long did the original batteries last?

Last edited:
BigJr48,

simplywonderful

Some pics of the successful surgery.

The key to getting it apart and back together without breaking it is the tabs on top. They enter into the top of the housing and not the front. So you spread the bottom of housing then shift the front upwards to release it. As long as you don't try to force anything it won't break.

mightyfix1.jpg

mightyfix2.jpg

mightyfix3.jpg

mightyfix4.jpg

mightyfix5.jpg

mightyfix6.jpg
what did you done to that chamber? looks immaculate! caps only? thank you for this, amazing post!

simplywonderful,
Reactions: BigJr48

crownroyaldaddy

Well, after months of deliberation, my Mighty arrived yesterday.

I had been waiting for a while for an ebay coupon i could use and ended up with the 15% coupon and only paying $269.

First impressions after 3 bowls: I’m in love.

The taste is way more intimate compared to my volcano. Im getting nicely medicated off of a chamber, really right where i want it to put me.

One of the big benefits of the mighty was being able to use the same dosing capsules with both of my vapes, so i need to order those next.

Very happy early on with my purchase, it seems to be exactly what i was hoping for.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
It heats fast like it is plugged in but longevity must be proven with time and use. I did after all do it a day ago. :)

My crafty which has also been upgraded with the same sony cell is performing very well so I expect the mighty to follow suit. It's really all in the quality of the cell.

rodders83

@elmomuzz

Damm i wanted a video of those casing clips i understand better but its not visualized for me and thus i still could not remove a casing.

If anyone does it again video the steps and more can learm how to pop open this badboy.

rodders83,

tbergman

After about 9 months and 56 hours of use, my Crafty bit the dust. Red/yellow flashing , no heat. It's on it's way back to S&B.
I'd been thinking about a Mighty for a while now and this pushed me over the edge. Received it a couple of days ago and I'm very pleased. Can't say that the effects or taste are any better but the warm up time and battery life are welcome improvements.
As I had designed and 3D printed a charging stand for my Crafty, I decided I needed to do the same for the Mighty. I like charging stands :).
Here's the result.
17d332eeff4854f1cc1bc7c230c9ffce_preview_featured.JPG

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
After about 9 months and 56 hours of use, my Crafty bit the dust. Red/yellow flashing , no heat. It's on it's way back to S&B.
I'd been thinking about a Mighty for a while now and this pushed me over the edge. Received it a couple of days ago and I'm very pleased. Can't say that the effects or taste are any better but the warm up time and battery life are welcome improvements.
As I had designed and 3D printed a charging stand for my Crafty, I decided I needed to do the same for the Mighty. I like charging stands :).
Here's the result.
So you are the right person! ...
Please print a new shell / case for the crafty.

I like charging stands too. but for the mighty I think I would prefer it to be similar to the one you did for crafty, to be vertical...

dzoinp,

BigJr48

Here's the result.
17d332eeff4854f1cc1bc7c230c9ffce_preview_featured.JPG

Did S&B give a exchange discount for sending back the Crafty?

Some-new-user

Nothing wrong with having a backup. I have VAS big time. The mighty was my first proper vape about 5 months ago and now I can't stop looking at others. I always come back to the mighty though. The dosing capsules make things so easy for me. Load and go. Crafty is an obvious choice for a more portable unit. Looking at the argo or tera for the next round

Some-new-user,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Nothing wrong with having a backup. I have VAS big time. The mighty was my first proper vape about 5 months ago and now I can't stop looking at others. I always come back to the mighty though. The dosing capsules make things so easy for me. Load and go. Crafty is an obvious choice for a more portable unit. Looking at the argo or tera for the next round
As I well understand ...
Just a little alert:myday:
After mighty and crafty the way is always down:lmao:

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
The mighty is imo still the vape that comes closest to the experience of sharing a spliff with 4-5 people... - single use is a different, more individual topic

Used2use,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I think the Mighty extracts better than any other vape I've used (although because the CU collects so many goodies it's definitely not the most potent.) I took 5 finished dosing capsules and put the ABV in a huge Zephyr Ion bowl and cranked it to 440. Got the weakest barely there vapor I've ever gotten from ABV before.

tbergman

So you are the right person! ...
Please print a new shell / case for the crafty.

I like charging stands too. but for the mighty I think I would prefer it to be similar to the one you did for crafty, to be vertical...

I started out vertical but then changed my mind and made what I've shown. It's nice to be able to drop it in but I kind of miss the vertical as well.

Maybe I'll make another.

tbergman,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I started out vertical but then changed my mind and made what I've shown. It's nice to be able to drop it in but I kind of miss the vertical as well.

Maybe I'll make another.
Your stand and added charge station feature is a nice effort.
I think upright has more potential. You can fill the Mighty more easily when it's on a stand.
I've had a couple of different in-use situations that have been helped by a stand; On occasion I've connected a whip tube directly to Mighty mouthpiece, for use like a hooka. I've also connected to water tools via tubing (while Mighty is in a vertical stand). In these cases, I've used the Mighty on battery or as a plug-in (a function Crafty doesn't have).

vapviking,
Top Bottom