The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Risk

Hey guys having a a really hard time deciding between the Tubo Evic and the Mighty, I have a flowerpot for at home use but also wanted a nice portable to compliment it. Lately I have leaning heavily towards the Tubo but wanted to see if anyone who has tried both has something to say.

Thanks!:D

Justpassedu

Hey guys having a a really hard time deciding between the Tubo Evic and the Mighty, I have a flowerpot for at home use but also wanted a nice portable to compliment it. Lately I have leaning heavily towards the Tubo but wanted to see if anyone who has tried both has something to say.

Never tried the Tubo but I got a FlowerPot and a vast amount of other vapes and I’d say go mighty, it pairs really well with the fp and is pretty much the heaviest hitting portable put on the market from my experience.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: JCharles

disGRUNTled

juKy7A5.jpg

HLIfAJy.jpg

MonkeyTime

I've got both and really like them both. There's a price difference and you give up some conveniences like replaceable batteries, but if leaving the house, I would always reach for my Mighty before my Tubo.

No matter what new vape of the day has caught my eye (Fury 2 & Square currently), somehow, I always find my way back to my Mighty. It's just to convenient and consistent.

caliganja420

New member here, just purchased the Mighty yesterday.
After buying a Davinci IQ, which was terrible (very low vapor), i am now very satisfied with the mighty
MUCH more clouds then the iq
I was looking to replace my daily pipe, since i smoke daily i love how the mighty lasts such a long time
My sister has the crafty and i can barely get 2-3 bowls out of it
With the mighty its more then double that
Saw a few reviews on the Ghost Mv1 but its to much technology for just a vape
I usually start at 365 and make my way up to 385 to kill the bowl
Hoping that it will last me a while on daily use
Any tips or tricks for this amazing vape would be great.
Thanks everyone

Dustydurban

After buying a Davinci IQ, which was terrible (very low vapor), i am now very satisfied with the mighty
I was looking to replace my daily pipe, since i smoke daily i love how the mighty lasts such a long time
Thanks everyone

Get ya some dosing caps, makes cleaning much simpler
don't go back to back tooo much
been rocking it since Dec 15.
My Mighty still keeps chugging along
on my 3rd Crafty
they both don't receive as much love as they used to
but they are still in the rotation

Bdubbdiblets

Hey mighty vapers! I'm new to this thread. My VAS has me looking seriously at a mighty. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck traveling by airplane with their mighty?

:rockon:

Bdubbdiblets,

Mr. Me2

Thanks everyone
Get some goodies to go along with your Mighty. I suggest at least one extra cu, and a stand. There are some nice ones through fc’ers, but I’m a fan of @Ratchett and all his great stuff!

Dustydurban

Hey mighty vapers! I'm new to this thread. My VAS has me looking seriously at a mighty. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck traveling by airplane with their mighty?

:rockon:
I would look for a different unit to travel with
I can't seem to clean it well enough (stink)+ batteries and such
I'd say it would not be a good choice:2c::peace:

edit:
spaced that you have an Omni. Traveling with it would be a much better choice:tup:

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Thanks everyone
The dosing caps are great, as others have mentioned. I have multiple strains loaded in caps at all times. Keeps the bowl clean and even helps make the Mighty a little less session-y and a little more on-demand, at least in my experience. Welcome to the Mighty Club! (We meet daily. :lol:)

caliganja420

I have a few capsules will have to try out!
How do you cary your mighty?
Would anyone recommend a small dime bag? Or should i just put in any small case

caliganja420,

Risk

Anybody remember what the 4/20 deals normally are for this vape? I cant decide if I should go head and grab it or if I should wait for the deals that start happening around that time?

Thanks guys!:brow:

Risk,

Mainoffender

Anybody remember what the 4/20 deals normally are for this vape? I cant decide if I should go head and grab it or if I should wait for the deals that start happening around that time?

Thanks guys!:brow:
During Black Friday I picked one up for $349 CDN from Namaste. I think it might be the same for 4/20.

Mainoffender,
Reactions: Risk

Bdubbdiblets

Dang got here in literally one day from purchase!

Yup! The mighty is mighty!

Crazy, the only vape I've tried that actually feels cold while pulling large clouds....my gh made me think if its cold it's not working....haha not the case here!

As everyone already knows this thing is pretty sweet!!:razz:

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Jack_72

Last couple of days I have been thinking my herbs are pretty weak and do not produce as much vapour as usually.
Well, I guess it's not the herbs but the mighty itself...
It's my third mighty now and with my other units I never noticed such a huge temperature drop while drawing... Usually the temp drops for about 10°C and seem to have struggle to reach the preset temperature again. Gonna make a video for you soon. I believe that I don't have this problem when the mighty is used while being plugged in .

pallfy

Last couple of days I have been thinking my herbs are pretty weak and do not produce as much vapour as usually.
Well, I guess it's not the herbs but the mighty itself...
It's my third mighty now and with my other units I never noticed such a huge temperature drop while drawing... Usually the temp drops for about 10°C and seem to have struggle to reach the preset temperature again. Gonna make a video for you soon. I believe that I don't have this problem when the mighty is used while being plugged in .

How long have you had this Mighty? And when did you buy your first Mighty?

Top Bottom