The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

will93

Why not get it from puffitup? Best price...best service...lots of fc love...
I got my last vape from PuffitUp and I love the site, awesome customer service. I just don't want to pay £25 shipping again. I'm from the UK so I have to pay for delivery, whereas if I get it from a UK seller then I don't have to. I did just receive a discount code from someone though that makes it way more feasible so we'll see.

Edit: Shipping is 22 dollars. The total cost equates to 341 dollars or 261 pounds whereas on Amazon it's 235 pounds free postage.

will93,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2

I got my last vape from PuffitUp and I love the site, awesome customer service. I just don't want to pay £25 shipping again. I'm from the UK so I have to pay for delivery, whereas if I get it from a UK seller then I don't have to. I did just receive a discount code from someone though that makes it way more feasible so we'll see.

Edit: Shipping is 22 dollars. The total cost equates to 341 dollars or 261 pounds whereas on Amazon it's 235 pounds free postage.
Email or call those guys. I'm sure they'll try to get your business. They really take care of us...but I guess you know that! ;)

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: will93

will93

Email or call those guys. I'm sure they'll try to get your business. They really take care of us...but I guess you know that! ;)

Yeah man, I recently emailed Randy actually inquiring about deliveries to countries outside the US. He stated it's about $25 depending on the item. I'm not sure there is much else he can do though. I would really like to use PuffitUp again though as they're a fantastic company and Randy is a cool guy. I'm donning the PuffitUp stick on my laptop!

Edit: Eh maybe I'll purchase some other things from there to make it more worthwhile with the delivery and all.

Last edited:

shaolinmilk

Hey friends I am choosing between MIghty and Crafty. Stealth and portability is important. Is the Crafty significant smaller?
In my opinion, the Crafty is significantly smaller, however the Mighty doesn't feel as big once you use it for a while. I was in this dilemma last year and decided to go with the Crafty. I regretted it about 2 weeks in and exchanged it for a Mighty once I noticed signs of it wearing down after 2 weeks of use. I've had my Mighty for like 13-14 months and it's still going strong besides some minor cosmetic wear and tear.

subway13029

Email randy and let him know the price on amazon and whats the best price he could do..im pretty sure that he will beat the price by enough that shipping wont matter and the peace of mind will be so much better..he always give me the best price on anything.

ktmstick

I bought from these guys on ebay

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281691206963

Spoke with store owner about a couple of questions I had about the age of their stock etc. Very helpful, I paid £200 in June, price is now £222 (about €265) which I still think is about as good as you'll get. Plus free gifts!

CroZure

My must have Mighty accessories are:

1) extra cu
2) Ratchett stand and cu wpa
3)mighty wear and tear kit
Even with using the fine screen in the CU, I still gotta have an extra.

Don't like having to wait for the pieces to dry before I can use her again haha.

Also since I have ratchets wpa adapter I am buying a third cu to mate exclusively with the wpa

Before I owned this vape I thought it would be a pain to clean and maintain but it is dead easy

Also the stand is a must for me, S&B need to get with it and include their own. When I'm opening jyarz, taping out bowls, twisting CUs and tamping tools it's nice to be able to sit the Mighty down.

@Reggie Watts we are the opposite haha.

My must have Mighty accessories are:

1) extra cu
2) Ratchett stand and cu wpa
3)mighty wear and tear kit
4) Vatra soft case
5) a soft place to land after blast off:ko:

I Gotta try the capsules soon!

4) Vatra soft case
5) a soft place to land after blast off:ko:

I Gotta try the capsules soon!

Which Vetra case did you go with?

CroZure,
Which Vetra case did you go with?

I believe he went with the 7" Coffin, but that only fits the device itself. There was another one that could fit a few more items, but I forgot what it was. Personally, I would go with a Pelican and customize the layout with their foam. I think the 1050 is the best size, but I'm not too sure. Anyone have any Pelican case advice?

RangerDanger,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I have 7" Vatra coffin (0nly holds unit and maybe extra CU) and a Vatra 7" domino(holds more accessories but is a bit bulkier) soft cases as well as a pelican 1150 hard case with the foam plucked to fit for more rugged situations @CroZure

whatitdew,
Reactions: CroZure

stonedbob

100% THC
Sine I've brought 3D printer, I can print my own Mighty replacements and stuff...
241bfd28_3a40_45e8_9143_3fdc50dff001.jpg

blackstone

I was also torn between Crafty and Mighty and I went Mighty. It turns out I enjoy using it so much (tiny loads, more often) that I have to charge it almost every day.
So it dawned on me that I'd probably be well sick of plugging in a Crafty (twice as much) if I had got one!
Sometimes I'd like the smaller size of the Crafty but I'm not sure it would make much difference to me.
What does make deciding hard is that they will both probably blow you away!
Although if S&B are getting a bit harsher about returns and perks, it might be better to opt for the model for which you likely may not have to deal with CS over (Mighty!)

on Amazon it's 235 pounds free postage.

We also discovered a few pages back that Namaste in the UK have it for 235.95 with free postage.
https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/collections/portable-vaporizers/products/mighty-vaporizer
The Mighty I got from Namaste where I am was up to date, not a Medic, sealed box, manual, filling tool and a power supply for my region included.
They throw in a card grinder, and it suits me that they have Paypal.
Also, I believe they're fully authorized to sell the items, where S&B have apparently recently mentioned legal proceedings against some or all of the Amazon sellers.
If you're interested!

A request out to S&B, color code some caps! I'd love to be able to load some up full while keeping my regulars at about .07 and be able to tell them apart with out separate storage!

I don't know if you know, but it took me a while to see it...
There are numbers on my magazine slots and I'm starting to use them to know what's used or next in line.
You'd want to be fairly tuned into the numbers thing and have a system, but I also wondered if the capsules could be marked somehow.
An engraving machine might work and leave no harmful chemicals?
Color code would be great!

stonedbob

100% THC
I'm assuming you made your own filling tool? It seemed like the original one was perfect, what led you to work on this one?
Haha, I actually using the original one more than the printed one, but idk, it was fun to print and fun to use. so, that led me!

stonedbob,

Elbuort19

My Mighty Medic should be here this week, hopefully Mon or Tue. I'm just realizing there are 2 versions, Mighty & Mighty Medic. What is the difference? I've been searching this thread and I can't find anything definitive or maybe its all the meds I'm on. :mental: Either way please end my suffering and just tell me.

I'm also wondering what to do first with a new unit besides charging the battery? I've read to heat it at max for 15 to 20min before initial usage and (I think) I've read not to do that...so which is it?

Sorry if these questions have been answered a million times already. I have almost zero focus these days and have great difficulty retaining anything I read. Thanks!

Elbuort19,
Reactions: waxdab23

waxdab23

My Mighty Medic should be here this week, hopefully Mon or Tue. I'm just realizing there are 2 versions, Mighty & Mighty Medic. What is the difference? I've been searching this thread and I can't find anything definitive or maybe its all the meds I'm on. :mental: Either way please end my suffering and just tell me.

I'm also wondering what to do first with a new unit besides charging the battery? I've read to heat it at max for 15 to 20min before initial usage and (I think) I've read not to do that...so which is it?

Sorry if these questions have been answered a million times already. I have almost zero focus these days and have great difficulty retaining anything I read. Thanks!

It was discussed recently, I believe another user recently purchased a Medic. Check out this post: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-322#post-997166

Also click on the Magnifying glass at the top right of the page, type "Medic" and check "Search this thread only" and it'll bring up that recent discussion.

Elbuort19

Did that and read that before posting but still don't know if there's a difference besides the name and included capsules. It also appears neither does the poster you referred to which is indicated by him posting "?? not sure" after his comments about INT: 7 on/30. Also with regard to IP22 that's actually a pretty shit rating so I'd be surprised if the original medic is worse than that. Seriously you could wrap it in an old dirty sock and get a better rating so it seems like medical marketing BS for the uptight politically correct countries. Nothing I've read over the past couple of hours is telling me there's a difference other than name but there must be something or why bother. Additionally when I searched storz-bickel.com for "Medic" nothing came up...see why I was asking? Since I posted I've come across vapormed.com so maybe I'll get some answers there. I've downloaded the manual but don't think I have it in me right now to RTFM so I'll try and decipher it tomorrow after my shrink mind fucks me.

Elbuort19,

ktmstick

I would say there is no difference at all. I thought there was a 3 year warranty with the medic but as stated in the manual

The “warranty period” begins on the date on which the Products are physically delivered to Customer’s site, and is valid for twenty-four (24) months for the MIGHTY MEDIC Vaporizer.

Mr. Me2

Did that and read that before posting but still don't know if there's a difference besides the name and included capsules. It also appears neither does the poster you referred to which is indicated by him posting "?? not sure" after his comments about INT: 7 on/30. Also with regard to IP22 that's actually a pretty shit rating so I'd be surprised if the original medic is worse than that. Seriously you could wrap it in an old dirty sock and get a better rating so it seems like medical marketing BS for the uptight politically correct countries. Nothing I've read over the past couple of hours is telling me there's a difference other than name but there must be something or why bother. Additionally when I searched storz-bickel.com for "Medic" nothing came up...see why I was asking? Since I posted I've come across vapormed.com so maybe I'll get some answers there. I've downloaded the manual but don't think I have it in me right now to RTFM so I'll try and decipher it tomorrow after my shrink mind fucks me.
Don't hold me to it, but I thought someone said there is a minor differenc in temperature range of the two. Other than that, one coming with dosing capsules, and marketing, I don't think there is a difference. But others can chime in if I'm wrong...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I don't think we here have any basis to say they are different in function from each other, at least none that's been presented here.
S&B was always careful to market all their vapes for use with herbs, etc. with never mention of cannabis.
The Medic is the first one (for them) to be not only marketed, but also independently tested and approved for medical cannabis use. I think that in order to keep the illegal and legal use worlds from colliding/interfering with each other, a whole new company was created to bring the Medic to market.

Elbuort19

Same temp @ 410f.
User manual is 51 pages compared to the Mighty's 30. Talks a lot about cannabis dosing and how much is delivered to the patient. Also talks about the environments that it can be used in and specifically mentioned hospitals and your Doctors office. Yeah I'll fire it up next time I'm crusin through the ER. Looks like it's marketed directly at the medical community in an effort to distant it from the stoners. Kind of like when you have to go shopping with your buddy's ugly girlfriend and you walk ahead of her so people don't think you're banging her. It does say in fine print "Shhh don't tell the guys with a Mighty but this one is better." Man was I glad when I read that!

Last edited:

blackstone

Yes the Mightys have the same max temp 210C, it's only the Volcano Medic that has the lower max temp of 210, instead of 230 on the non-medic Volcano.

I'm always amazed how they settled on some of their temps. I find the Crafty stock settings (180 and 195C) very useful on the Mighty, especially with small loads, capsules or liquid pads.
You can keep the temperature down with a full bowl alright, 172, 178, even went as low as around 165C, maybe less, after reading a post here.
I wondered how heavy it would be with a full bowl at full temp.!
I've tried things like it, or I've made combustion friends cough hard at 195 with a full bowl lol! They handed it back wouldn't take anymore, "thats much too strong" lol

How can I get the small liquid pads out of the capsules if I'm somewhere that doesn't have a pin/needle? Should they be so tough to insert and remove?

Reggie Watts

Yes the Mightys have the same max temp 210C, it's only the Volcano Medic that has the lower max temp of 210, instead of 230 on the non-medic Volcano.

I'm always amazed how they settled on some of their temps. I find the Crafty stock settings (180 and 195C) very useful on the Mighty, especially with small loads, capsules or liquid pads.
You can keep the temperature down with a full bowl alright, 172, 178, even went as low as around 165C, maybe less, after reading a post here.
I've tried things like it, or I've made combustion friends cough hard at 195 with a full bowl lol! They handed it back wouldn't take anymore, "thats much too strong" lol

How can I get the small liquid pads out of the capsules if I'm somewhere that doesn't have a pin/needle? Should they be so tough to insert and remove?
I love the versatility of the Mighty. I can give it to a lightweight friend on 170 and tell them don't worry, you'll just get a nice smooth flavorful hit - or, as you said, I can give it to someone who normally smokes on 190+ and give them a smoking-like experience. The Mighty pleases all.

MonkeyTime

I carry a pair of tweezers in my kit to handle the liquid pads. They are easy to start with but the more you use them the more they fray and get slightly bigger.

A while back I decided it wasn't worth trying to remove them and now have two that I keep the pads in. Now I'm just looking for a safe, possible permanent way to mark them.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom