The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

darbarikanada

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Keep it slow, bud. Crappy S&B grinder? That does not sound right.

I had wooden grinders, i had normal plastic grinders, I had metal grinders with skuff compartment etc. And guess what? They all lose vs the orange beast. Sharp teeth, a lid for storing grinded material and the ability to be easily twisted even after thousand uses. I got one with my volcano in 2006 and another one with my Mighty in 2015 and these were hands down the best grinders I ever had. Unless I am paying 60$+ for a complete kickass grinder, there is nothing that comes close to this.
totally agree; it looks cheap-o but works just fine.

and: a big thank you to the FC community. I was curious to vape hash, read various members' posts on the subject to get a sense, and on the first try it worked perfectly. I vaped 5* bubble hash, on top of the liquid pad, at various temperatures, liked 175-185ºC. best; flavorful, cool vapor, lt. 'clouds'. I knew the mighty is an awesome tool for flower; now I know the same's true for hash. what can't it do?

Modnote: Edited to remove reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

verdampersweats

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Keep it slow, bud. Crappy S&B grinder? That does not sound right.

I had wooden grinders, i had normal plastic grinders, I had metal grinders with skuff compartment etc. And guess what? They all lose vs the orange beast. Sharp teeth, a lid for storing grinded material and the ability to be easily twisted even after thousand uses. I got one with my volcano in 2006 and another one with my Mighty in 2015 and these were hands down the best grinders I ever had. Unless I am paying 60$+ for a complete kickass grinder, there is nothing that comes close to this.

Yea probably me being a complete snob, I have a Spacecase Titanium L in 4 and 2 peice which is my problem. And i just hate plastic, Which brings me to the fact that i cannot get the moutpeice back in and thank god for the Easyflow Glass mouthpeice that fits the CU like a DREAM!

Insert time 1 sec the fit is snug and amazing, Then it comes to the S&B plastic one that wont go in and also stinks to high heaven along with the O-Rings. There is some serious plastic smell odor from them while new.

verdampersweats,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Which brings me to the fact that i cannot get the moutpeice back in..

Push it in on a diagonal, with the edge of one of the tabs against the edge of the CU mouthpiece opening....and then push the tab on the opposite side in and sorta scoot the piece into the hole. You need to squeeze the tabs together, between your finger on one side and the CU hole edge on the other.

And i just hate plastic...

Not that I don't know what you mean, but a Mighty owner really has to get over that if he/she wants to be a Mighty lover. :nod:

justcametomind

How do people clean the liquid pad, I've tried soaking in ISO and flaming but they just clog up
Cheap enough I know but would b handy to clean
Hi mate,
Iirc you vape only beautiful sweet Lebanese hash like the pic of your avatar.
I'd give a try to cotton if I was you. Instead of that liquid pads.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: olysh pops

AKFiRe

"Cannabis has NO medical value" F$*K YOU!!
This is cool, thanks for showing.
Does it come with the correct plug to go straight into Mighty?

Yes it comes with the correct adapters in the package. Sorry it took so long to get back.

How do I get ahold of Randy @ puffitup? I am thinking about getting a crafty ordered up today. I love my Mighty so much, that I want a little one to take to HI with me in a month.

AKFiRe,

uhranium

I had the spacecase too. Lost it. Did not buy a new one.

While the skuff compartment is nice, I don't need it that much, and the always sharp teeth of the SB grinder win vs the spacecase teeth.

uhranium,

AKFiRe

I had the spacecase too. Lost it. Did not buy a new one.

While the skuff compartment is nice, I don't need it that much, and the always sharp teeth of the SB grinder win vs the spacecase teeth.

I just got a Santa Cruz shredder with the new teeth. This thing is sick as hell. It is far more efficient then any other grinder, metal or plastic, plus the huge kief compartment is key, because I press that into rosen!! It was not cheap though, so you have a point there.

uhranium

My brother's grinder has some weird situation where the magnet is reversed and instead of clinging the case to the grinder, it always pops back. And I can't twist to open the kief-part because of all the sticky stuff in the tiny screw-lid passages.

Back to the Mighty, for my 200th reply, I wanted to post a more comprehensive Instruction for summing up a lot of info in this thread, but I forgot.

Last edited:

biohacker

Unless I am paying 60$+ for a complete kickass grinder, there is nothing that comes close to this.

It's a crappy plastic grinder barely worth its $5 IMO. Every single one of mine had the tips of the teeth break off. Nothing like vaping plastic grinder bits!

"Mighty has no pass-true" It does not?

It doesn't have TRUE pass-through. Try charging it to full, and then ONLY use it when plugged in. When your session is complete and you're done using it, unplug it, then use it plugged in only again. You will see eventually that the battery starts to charge. It's quite similar to the older arizer battery bypass power adapter. It uses a tiny little bit from the battery. I still prefer to use the Mighty on a full charge plugged in (most of the time), because I still think it's better than constantly charging/recharging.

AKFiRe

Just ordered my crafty with Vapecase, & a wear & tear kit for my Mighty from @PuffItUp. What a deal, thanks Randy. That is the best value I have seen from any retailer!!

uhranium

Thx, need to give it a try.

As for the grinder - what the f do you grind in there? This never happened to me..

uhranium,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well i have everything unboxed, I have a few questions.

1 The unit was above 80% charged, When i plugged it in it was 100% charged and wont charge no more it seems? It is all full bars light up white. Also saying as the post closed (Mighty arrived last minute ^^) This is surely one of the last of 2016. So from S&B direct in Germany the S/N seems to be MIGHTY x35xxx so this is the latest then 35xxx? It has the dark blue o-rings overall everthing seems really solid and the plug snap out design is genius.

I do not like the crappy grinder and filling aid though, I would rather trade these things for 12 screens :(
Enjoy your Mighty.
I use the filling tool all the time, I find it pretty easy and clean. It holds enough for 4+ good fill-ups. If I'm bringing more flower, I'll fill a second filling tool. Also like the grinder, no pieces have broken off of the ones (4) I've had. I clean the grinder once every couple of months with a quick iso dip and it's like new. I do find that it's easy to over-do the grind and make it too fine sometimes, so just a couple of twists and it's good.

vapviking,
Reactions: mitchgo61

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Got my return tracking today..no word from s and b just fed ex tracking info..so true to form which is fin..but just no word if mine was fixed or new one heading out..just tracking so I'll keep my fingers crossed for new one..
Did you get the new mighty yet??? Do tell! I'm sending mine in monday...

Can I smock rosin tech oil on the mighty?
You can, there are a bunch of different ways to do it. If it's firmer rosin, I would put a thin layer of flower on the bottom of the oven, crank up the heat, when the mighty reaches temp...throw the hash ball in and cover with more flowers or the liquid
Please help me I only have solid hash in my country so please tell me the way of vapeing it on my mighty
Solid hash should be able to be vaped out of the mighty without the liquid pad, because it isn't liquid or rapidly switching states.

You can fill the chamber up and vape it like they are flowers, you can do a flower mix or you can just line the bottom of the bowl with the solid hash and use the liquid pad to hold them in place. You can also press rosin from solid hash fyi...

WakeAndVape,

sammac

I just wanted to post my positive Mighty experience for anyone thinking about buying this awesome vape. I have owned my Mighty for about 10 months SN 17XX, and it has become my only vape I use. I have an extreme q, firefly, and firewood and the Mighty is the only one I have used for the last 2 months.
I have some cosmetic issues with fins on the CU breaking and the plastic is broken around the o-ring for the heating chamber but nothing affecting performance. Yesterday I dropped my Mighty about 12 feet but it is still working great!!! Anyone concerned about batteries I have had 4 bowls today and still show 4 bars left. IMO performance begins to suffer at this point and I prefer to charge my unit at this point but I could get another 2 or 3 bowls. There is a lot of issues posted here but count me as one of the Mighty satisfied customer's who just didn't post their positive experience until now. Had my Mighty broke when it fell yesterday I would have been ordering a replacement today!

Mr. Me2

I just wanted to post my positive Mighty experience for anyone thinking about buying this awesome vape. I have owned my Mighty for about 10 months SN 17XX, and it has become my only vape I use. I have an extreme q, firefly, and firewood and the Mighty is the only one I have used for the last 2 months.
I have some cosmetic issues with fins on the CU breaking and the plastic is broken around the o-ring for the heating chamber but nothing affecting performance. Yesterday I dropped my Mighty about 12 feet but it is still working great!!! Anyone concerned about batteries I have had 4 bowls today and still show 4 bars left. IMO performance begins to suffer at this point and I prefer to charge my unit at this point but I could get another 2 or 3 bowls. There is a lot of issues posted here but count me as one of the Mighty satisfied customer's who just didn't post their positive experience until now. Had my Mighty broke when it fell yesterday I would have been ordering a replacement today!
Which version firewood do you have?

Mr. Me2,

ean

Just wanted to post here after owning my mighty for about 6 months? Still works perfect just the way it did day 1, only thing is its build quality is lacking. Around the oven has big chips out of it, the whole middle section with the bowl only seems to barely be holding on. I do have the original model. The build quality just seems so cheap for a 400 dollar unit though idk, gunna send it back sometime to see if they will take care of me.

sammac

I am not sure which version of the Firewood I have, bought it around Dec last year. Not the new version, mine has the straight glass mouthpiece. I haven't used it since I got my Mighty. I guess I couldn't get the hang of it.

sammac,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Yesterday I dropped my Mighty about 12 feet but it is still working great!!!!

Um, WOW! :o:):rockon:

There is a lot of issues posted here but count me as one of the Mighty satisfied customer's who just didn't post their positive experience until now. Had my Mighty broke when it fell yesterday I would have been ordering a replacement today!

Thanks for posting. Lots of us feel the same way....The Mighty is a truly game-changing powerhouse portable. Hey, I didn't even wait for mine to break before I bought a second one. :p:lol:

verdampersweats

Which would be the appropriate place for asking about glass addons for the Mighty btw? I think im almost done with it, But cant decide on an attachment. The thing is folks (You guys are great) is there a smell of the Easyflow plastic? And would you guys stick to the F-bomb?

I can get anything done by EHLE, Great quality German boro, Amazing prices what do people think of a hammer bubbler to pop over the easyflow adapter and the hamms mouthpeice that serves as a splashguard?

I am not after much water, It is a cloud killer and the F-Bomb has crazy diffusion and a price to match.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Just wanted to post here after owning my mighty for about 6 months? Still works perfect just the way it did day 1, only thing is its build quality is lacking. Around the oven has big chips out of it, the whole middle section with the bowl only seems to barely be holding on. I do have the original model. The build quality just seems so cheap for a 400 dollar unit though idk, gunna send it back sometime to see if they will take care of me.
Buold quality is 100 percent my issue too three of the four post that hold the heating unit together at the too have broke. It started off with fins and the breaks evolved, I am holding it together with a rubber band at this point and will probably send it in tomorrow or the next day.

I just hate to be without it.

WakeAndVape,

subway13029

Yeah this has been a truly humbling experience to be without my mighty for going on 2 weeks and its scheduled for delivery today. Its bedn sitting at fedex in my vity wince xmas day..waiting for its scheduled delivery date. Oh well it will be here today and i havent recieved a single word from s and b wince i sent mine in besides me bugging them and they saying they had it. So i font know if they fixed mine or sent me new one or what? Ill tell u one thing. All of the people who say if u use mighty with water they will know and not warranty it..i call bull crap on that..i use mighty thru water 95 percent if time and looks like i got something coming to me .theur moisture meter must be broken.

subway13029,

justcametomind

Which would be the appropriate place for asking about glass addons for the Mighty btw? I think im almost done with it, But cant decide on an attachment. The thing is folks (You guys are great) is there a smell of the Easyflow plastic? And would you guys stick to the F-bomb?

I can get anything done by EHLE, Great quality German boro, Amazing prices what do people think of a hammer bubbler to pop over the easyflow adapter and the hamms mouthpeice that serves as a splashguard?

I am not after much water, It is a cloud killer and the F-Bomb has crazy diffusion and a price to match.
This is great.

justcametomind,
Top Bottom