The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

esoh

alright so i'm just flat out too lazy to crawl thru 10-15 pages to find the answer so i'll ask again:

any FCer approved non-S&B sources to get the small o-rings? amazon? would love a link. thanks yall.

murf2010

Is there a good cleaning video out there that is super thorough and one that is oring friendly like all your guys concerns. New to the mighty so just trying to learn how to best take care of it. Is CU referring to the ceramic unit?

murf2010,
Reactions: biohacker

skyvaper

Is there a good cleaning video out there that is super thorough and one that is oring friendly like all your guys concerns. New to the mighty so just trying to learn how to best take care of it. Is CU referring to the ceramic unit?
While most have adopted their own cleaning method vape critic has a video on YouTube that will get you started.

CU means cooling unit. Its the top part of the vape that screws on and off and has the mouthpiece. Welcome to the mightyverse!

philosopher

Finding a good solar setup is easy, but as far as I know there is no straightforward way to charge the Mighty directly from the sun. With that said, there are plenty of power packs that can charge via solar in a respectable amount of time, which can then be used to charge the Mighty.

skyvaper

For those having trouble keeping the small o ring from sliding up here is something that may help. Simply make sure when you put it back on DONT put it back the way it has shaped and stretched over time. Turn it so it has some resistance (think bow and arrow) and that will help keep it in place.

Top Bottom