The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

shredder

edit: cleaned the cooling unit out, sorta working better now?

edit2: wow, i was fucking up, didn't have my cooling unit secured the entire time i was using it. cleaned out tons of debris inside the cooling unit and fastened it on correctly and - this thing is just beasting it now. classic user error issues :lol:

It helps to have a fine mesh screen in the cooling unit. It will catch a lot more debris than the normal screens do.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Good evening all!

I haven't been on this thread much since the Crafty thread was a bit larger (I did ask for mod approval before double posting similar content!).......

For those of you who might not be aware. I have made a custom Silicone waterpipe adapter for the Mighty (and Crafty) Mouthpiece. Basically I 3D printed a 2-part mold and fill it with Aquarium-grade Silicone (and a bit of corn starch). The finished part (once cured) is non-toxic, vapor safe, and ISO/PBW safe for cleaning

18mm Version - http://delta3dstudios.com/18mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/
14mm Version - http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/
IMG_0011_1280__54667.1421804996.500.750.jpg

(Note, there may be day or two shipping delay while I process your orders - these parts take about 12 hours to cast. Freshly made parts will smell like vinegar for a week, early customers may need to wait several days after delivery for them to finish curing).

got mine yesterday!!! Any recommendations for a quick WT hook up?

Bravesst,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Thought I'd post this pic here of my wife hitting the Mighty through a d-cycler clone.
The connection is a small piece of ssv tubing over the Mighty mouthpiece and zip tied, then the other end of the tubing goes over the 14mm male end of a 14mm m2f (like a small extension) I happened to have. Works really well, is hands free when on the piece, and we even use the 14mm female end as glass mouthpiece for dry use so I never have to remove the set-up.

Love to the Mighty! :)

mighty_recy_large.jpg

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Not sure, what's everyone's favorite glass piece for the Mighty? (I don't own a Crafty or the Mighty... Yet :lol:)

I'm still thinking the D020 or the PNWT knockoff is a good start
Thank you so freakin' much @Ratchett, that's all I need, a place to start.

I'm gonna take a ride to my LHS, and see if they have anything like this in that price range. If not, I'll be ordering.

Thanks Again!

Battleweis

Hi everyone.

Iv'e been reading up here for the last few days. Just got my Mighty in the mail, ordered directly from Storz & Bickel. Serial MY018617, that's a new one I'm guessing. The shops over here in Amsterdam were only selling the old 009xxx models which I did not want. SO after charging the unit I ran the 10 minute purge cycle and want to let those of you who did not yet know, the auto-off timer is now 2 minutes. Also the ridges at the top of the heating chamber have been lowered and reinforced to prevent them from breaking I'm guessing.

This is also be good to know, extend your battery life:

Sadly I can't use the unit yet, I'm busy with my final paper so I can graduate college.. should be done in a few hours tho. Cant't wait! :D

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Not sure, what's everyone's favorite glass piece for the Mighty? (I don't own a Crafty or the Mighty... Yet :lol:)

I'm still thinking the D020 or the PNWT knockoff is a good start

I use GB-187 AND FC-UFO. I was using my D020 OG but the Mighty has no trouble filling the bigger cans. I never use my PWT with my Mighty. I also use a little SSV tubing.

GrkCdn

Guys,

Even with 99 ISO I can't seem to clean out the actual bowl. It's brown all the way around. Any way to clean it?

GrkCdn,

GrkCdn

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I hope it works out. People are blown away by the Mighty. So glad I have it. It's always fun to show it off! Especially for people that have never tried a vaporizer....yet alone the Mighty!

Stinky

Hi everyone.

Iv'e been reading up here for the last few days. Just got my Mighty in the mail, ordered directly from Storz & Bickel. Serial MY018617, that's a new one I'm guessing. The shops over here in Amsterdam were only selling the old 009xxx models which I did not want. SO after charging the unit I ran the 10 minute purge cycle and want to let those of you who did not yet know, the auto-off timer is now 2 minutes. Also the ridges at the top of the heating chamber have been lowered and reinforced to prevent them from breaking I'm guessing.

Sadly I can't use the unit yet, I'm busy with my final paper so I can graduate college.. should be done in a few hours tho. Cant't wait! :D

Lowered? With the shots we have seen they have been raised in the new units to try to prevent some of the cracking issues.

Can you post some pictures of the unit you received please?

The two minute shutoff timer is great news, I'll be returning my current unit as soon as my retailer has stock of the new units.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
vS3TpdH.jpg

I've never posted a pic from imgur before, but I found a cool rugged case from a company called CLC. The little loader or grinder fit as well, along with brush. Only the replaceable cooling unit is exposed at the ends. The fit is a bit snug, but inside is a very soft, almost plush (for a cell phone screen) fabric. There's also some padding built in with multiple storage options / pockets. Attaches to your belt vertically or horizontally. It would def protect the precious mighty in the event of a short fall. It might be possible to use it in the case, but I'd make sure overheating wasn't an issue before trying that. Great for car - looks like a tool holder. Heavy duty canvas and velcro. I love it. I also have a Pellican 1150 which is great for overall storage or long trips, but for just on the go, this thing rocks. Much heavier duty than the AA similar case.

Oh yeah, got it at ACE hardware for 12 bucks. Ahhh... protection. Geez, I'm getting vape OCD!!!

Last edited:
Bravesst,

shaolinmilk

Hi everyone.

Hmm... I have the CY16XXX unit and I have the new reinforced casing, however it is not lowered like yours. Also, the auto-shutoff on my Mighty is still 1 minute. Maybe they updated the firmware once again? Not sure...

shaolinmilk,
Reactions: lapsda00

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Just wanted to say after 7 months with the Mighty it's the best thing I have ever bought. I have other vapes, I rotate them round, I like them all. But if you said to me, Alan Partridge, I love your show on Radio Norwich, if you could only have one vape, what would it be? I'd have to say it would be the Mighty. I have a special affinity to it because it was the one thing that made me actually fuck combustion. I never thought I would actually quit smoking. I recommend this to my smoker friends as this simulates the experience so well. A life changing purchase if there ever was one.

lapsda00

Hmm... I have the CY16XXX unit and I have the new reinforced casing, however it is not lowered like yours. Also, the auto-shutoff on my Mighty is still 1 minute. Maybe they updated the firmware once again? Not sure...

that´s weird - my SN is MY16*** and auto shut off time is 2 minutes.

lapsda00,

subway13029

Recieved tracking for my replacement mighty being sent out today..literally just mailed it 2-3 days ago...randy said screen was obvious flaw so getting a replacement out today..randy is literally the man..has helped me out like no other..the absolute best customer service I have ever seen..bar none..

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Just wanted to say after 7 months with the Mighty it's the best thing I have ever bought. I have other vapes, I rotate them round, I like them all. But if you said to me, Alan Partridge, I love your show on Radio Norwich, if you could only have one vape, what would it be? I'd have to say it would be the Mighty. I have a special affinity to it because it was the one thing that made me actually fuck combustion. I never thought I would actually quit smoking. I recommend this to my smoker friends as this simulates the experience so well. A life changing purchase if there ever was one.
So true, no Mighty, I'd probably would have not fucked combustion.

Stinky

Recieved tracking for my replacement mighty being sent out today..literally just mailed it 2-3 days ago...randy said screen was obvious flaw so getting a replacement out today..randy is literally the man..has helped me out like no other..the absolute best customer service I have ever seen..bar none..

What do you mean by the screen being an obvious flaw?

Puffitup are great for this community. They match the lowest drop prices on Massdrop for customers, that way people don't have to wait or deal with Massdrop for their warranty issues.

subway13029

My lcd screen is bad so he was just saying obvious it's broke so he gonna send me one and my old one to storz and Bickel..

subway13029,
Top Bottom