The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Question: are.the cooling units from the mighty and the crafty the same minus the logo? S.and B has Sent two incorrect and the reason is the mighty.labeled incorrectly so now got two cu for crafty do they work the same.they look the same?

???? How can they be the same, the devices are two different sizes. Perhaps, I’m confused on your question?

RustyOldNail,

Djsleepy

???? How can they be the same, the devices are two different sizes. Perhaps, I’m confused on your question?

I don't have.a.crafty to compare to size , but this cooling unit has the storz and bickel logo not mighty as on all four of my others, I verified that the s and b logo is the crafty and the Mighty says mighty per website...but when I compare to one's I got with s and b logo ,.the cu's seem to match my Mighty cu's in looks, size, hole orientation, etc.

If the cu's aren't.interchangeable, then they must be putting the.wrong logos/lock caps on cu's... Hope that explains

Djsleepy,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I don't have to crafty to compare to size but this cooling has the storz and bickel logo not mighty as on all four of my others, I verified that the s and b logo is the crafty and the Mighty says mighty per website...but when I compare to one's I got with a and b logo ,.the cu's seem to match my Mighty cu's in looks, size, hole orientation, etc.

If the cu's aren't.interchangeable, then they must be putting the.wrong logos/lock caps I n the wrong bags... Hope that explains

The Crafty is the smaller single battery version. The CU’s are of different sizes. I can’t speak of logos, if it fits on your Mighty, then it’s the right version. Now I’ve heard their are fakes and clones of S&B products, so make sure you buy from reputable dealers.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: BigJr48

Djsleepy

The Crafty is the smaller single battery version. The CU’s are of different sizes. I can’t speak of logos, if it fits on your Mighty, then it’s the right version. Now I’ve heard their are fakes and clones of S&B products, so make sure you buy from reputable dealers.

This is from S and B let me ask this ...are the.lock caps/logo same size?

Edit : after looking at pic of crafty I see what you mean about difference looks like same lock different logos ,so they put a crafty / s and b logo/lock on the mighty cooling units...

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

diocannabinoide

Question: are.the cooling units from the mighty and the crafty the same minus the logo? S.and B has Sent two incorrect and the reason is the mighty.labeled incorrectly so now got two cu for crafty do they work the same.they look the same?
I ordered cooling units from Storz&Bickel on 420 and received what I would assume to be Mighty+ cooling units (just regular Mighty cooling units but using the new S&B holographic logo, same as with the Crafty+).
If this is what you are referring to, it is indeed what they have done.

Socks And Sandals

I ordered cooling units from Storz&Bickel on 420 and received what I would assume to be Mighty+ cooling units (just regular Mighty cooling units but using the new S&B holographic logo, same as with the Crafty+).

Wait what? You placed an order on 4/20 with S&B and you received yours? I did as well.. same day as you and haven't heard anything about it even being shipped yet...

I even received a response from them just yesterday after inquiring about my order. They basically said, please be patient.

Glad to hear you got your order tho!

Socks And Sandals,

diocannabinoide

Wait what? You placed an order on 4/20 with S&B and you received yours? I did as well.. same day as you and haven't heard anything about it even being shipped yet...
I actually received it the 24th, as I am in Italy and they shipped with UPS. They shipped the same day I placed the order. I also had ordered only a BUNCH of accessories.
I don't know how they wouldn't have yet shipped your order a month later though. Perhaps they didn't have what you ordered in stock and you know... COVID.

Socks And Sandals

I actually received it the 24th, as I am in Italy and they shipped with UPS. They shipped the same day I placed the order. I also had ordered only a BUNCH of accessories.
I don't know how they wouldn't have yet shipped your order a month later though. Perhaps they didn't have what you ordered in stock and you know... COVID.

I guess I assumed you were from the states. My apologies! That would make much better sense since that package wouldn't have to travel so far obviously.

The response I got from them was pretty much just telling me to be patient and it will ship when it does. If I remember right, someone else here or maybe a few other people had orders placed on or around 4/20. One of these dudes will chime in I'm sure.

I'm normally a very patient person really lol.. But those are the dosing caps I've been waiting for!

Djsleepy

Well it may have been done in error and.wrong locks/logos were put on, they are looking into it.and will let me know.I'll forward what I find out

Djsleepy,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Sounds logical. Just a change of logo on the sliding lock.

Well it may have been done in error and.wrong locks/logos were put on, they are looking into it.and will let me know.I'll forward what I find out
As far as we know the Crafty+ cooling unit was not changed from og, except for the logo, and now the transition has hit the Mighty's accessories, and may even be boxed in a new (old) Mighty soon to hit the shelves. Of course, Mighty+ must also be just around the next bend.

Interestingly (back to your first post about this issue) a Crafty cooling unit will mount onto a Mighty, it's just "single ended" where Mighty's is "double ended". Kinda slick, actually! Mighty's would likely fir onto Crafty, though I've not had opportunity to try that.

Djsleepy

Sounds logical. Just a change of logo on the sliding lock.

As far as we know the Crafty+ cooling unit was not changed from og, except for the logo, and now the transition has hit the Mighty's accessories, and may even be boxed in a new (old) Mighty soon to hit the shelves. Of course, Mighty+ must also be just around the next bend.

Interestingly (back to your first post about this issue) a Crafty cooling unit will mount onto a Mighty, it's just "single ended" where Mighty's is "double ended". Kinda slick, actually! Mighty's would likely fir onto Crafty, though I've not had opportunity to try that.

Yeah probably change to logo on all models although bag wasn’t updated and still showed Mighty logo, Also I didn’t even look at the crafty just at the accessories at first then I looked at crafty and was like ok....cool to have both logos!

blackstone

v8mr64ifin8fq7dd.jpg

Found this image on the web.
This probably explains why my tongue goes numb from heat with every other portable, but rarely or never with the Mighty/Crafty!

idboehman

If I remember right, someone else here or maybe a few other people had orders placed on or around 4/20. One of these dudes will chime in I'm sure.

Yup, I ordered a bunch of volcano supplies on 4/10. Then when I didn't hear anything from them in those 10 days, I had support cancel my order so I could re-order with the sale they were offering since they said they wouldn't credit me back anything. So best case I'm in the queue from 4/10, worst case I'm in the queue from 4/20.

But yeah, still nothing from S&B, almost a month later.... Fortunately I have plenty of other vapes to use in the meantime but yeah, this does leave kind of a sour taste in my mouth. If the parts were available literally anywhere else I would've purchased them from there.

Socks And Sandals

Yup, I ordered a bunch of volcano supplies on 4/10. Then when I didn't hear anything from them in those 10 days, I had support cancel my order so I could re-order with the sale they were offering since they said they wouldn't credit me back anything. So best case I'm in the queue from 4/10, worst case I'm in the queue from 4/20.

But yeah, still nothing from S&B, almost a month later.... Fortunately I have plenty of other vapes to use in the meantime but yeah, this does leave kind of a sour taste in my mouth. If the parts were available literally anywhere else I would've purchased them from there.

Yeah, I feel ya.

I have a feeling this is going to take longer than we all think.

Socks And Sandals

Update on S&B order placed on 4/20:

Finally got an email and tracking number from them and I'm sure the tracking number will show up in the system by tomorrow morning! Hope you guys who might of placed their orders around the same time as me will get your tracking numbers soon.

SquirrelMaster

What does everyone else get for battery life? I had a long walk the other night and I was able to vape a full magazine of 8 dosing caps before the battery died. I was pretty spaced after a few so I may have been leaving my device on longer than it needed to be. My Mighty is less than a month old.

sacred buddha

The Stoned Divinity
Love the performance but I had problems with the faded LCD screen issue, with 3 different units replaced under warranty. They all had exactly the same issue, the LCD screen just starts to get faded and you can only see the numbers when you look from a specific angle.

Nothing has changed in the performance though, still one of the bests overall vaporizers in my opinion.

Maybe i'm just unlucky but as premium and expensive vaporizer this type of problem that is not expected at all.

dj4li9u3jl841.jpg

godzone vaper

Love the performance but I had problems with the faded LCD screen issue, with 3 different units replaced under warranty. They all had exactly the same issue, the LCD screen just starts to get faded and you can only see the numbers when you look from a specific angle.

Nothing has changed in the performance though, still one of the bests overall vaporizers in my opinion.

Maybe i'm just unlucky but as premium and expensive vaporizer this type of problem that is not expected at all.
It's not what I expected either, but it did.
if you have an old(broken housing Mighty)one laying around , it's an easy repair.
you can prey the screen easy of the print and swap with your old one....as new:cool:.
@SquirrelMaster , I get around 8 sessions on 1 charge. if it's cold sometimes only 6.
that is with new batteries, I replaced at the same time as the screen.
the original ones didn't last that long, with my previous Mighties the lasted a lot longer.( I think I have to blame a 20 day very cold wintertrip for that, during charging it was most times bellow 2degrees celcius.:twocents:).

View attachment 485.

sacred buddha

The Stoned Divinity
It's not what I expected either, but it did.
if you have an old(broken housing Mighty)one laying around , it's an easy repair.
you can prey the screen easy of the print and swap with your old one....as new :cool:.

Can you please elaborate a little better on how to replace the defective screen? Will I void the warranty?

Thanks for the advice!

sacred buddha,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
Top Bottom