The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mdaydzzy

Maybe you got a lemon, was your box whitish color or blue + orange? contact your retailer. Its the best move, maybe you wont even need to send it

I checked out this new M and oh my it is beautiful. Correct me If Im wrong but it seems to me that, haptic feedback/vibration is located more towards the upper parts of the unit and it is much more subtle vibration. The whole part around the chamber was improved to stainless steel from aluminum which was used before(now it looks like a fuckin mirror shining in its all majesty. :D the locking mechanism of the housing seems to be improved, the mouthpiece clicks... heatuptimes seems the same. The auto turn off seems to be highly improved in its draw sensitivity. Package advertises 20% + battery +1up one capsule, hopefully the sturdiness of the plastic housing is improved. The seal around the chamber seems little bit different. I all did in vape critics voice in my head :D

I wonder if somebody would make portable vape with same heating element as that one used in herbalizer :D
Hi, it's was white box new model. I've emailed the company, not sure if I would take another'now though if the lifespan is really that short :(

mdaydzzy,

simplywonderful

Hi, it's was white box new model. I've emailed the company, not sure if I would take another'now though if the lifespan is really that short :(
Hey,
Damn if that would be case that would be crazy, hopefully I would not regret opening this one, I bet you got only a lemon and that the replacement(If you take it would be better)

The mighty have a subtle smell similar to a new playstation or xbox controller :D

simplywonderful,

darbarikanada

Hi everyone. Bought a mighty a couple weeks ago and I have been loving it. Only other vaporiser I've used was a da vinchi ascent which doesn't have anything on this machine. Problem is, yesterday I had error 002 and today I've had 002 and then 004. I've tested it since and let it run up to 200c and it seems to be OK however I haven't used it yet.

I'd return it. a new unit should function flawlessly.

ktmstick

Obviously the general lifespan is not that short or this thread would be full of unhappy people. In reality most people on this discussion love the mighty, me included. It is my favorite vape and my daily driver. I have used s&b support 2 times (1 replaced crafty and 1 mighty) and have been very satisfied with them. Both devices still worked fine but craftys vibrate had stopped and mighty case was cracked from my own doing. I appreciate that a faulty device after such a short period is very disappointing. I would continue to use it if you can and open an rma at a later date once the honeymoon period is over. Good luck buddy.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I had a dream I got the Mighty. As someone who's never used it before, naturally I was very excited. Loaded up my bowl, got ready to rumble. Dream took a turn. Got distracted. Finally sat down again to fire her up and I woke up. Now I'm upset. Bye.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
I had a dream I got the Mighty. As someone who's never used it before, naturally I was very excited. Loaded up my bowl, got ready to rumble. Dream took a turn. Got distracted. Finally sat down again to fire her up and I woke up. Now I'm upset. Bye.
...or maybe u got a mighty and did fire her up but it got u so high that u feel like u woke up? :lol:
-reminds me a bit of the nordic farmer/king saga that inspired the matrix...

Baron23

Dead on arrivals and infant mortality happen.

Just send it back for another one.

No need to hyperventilate over this...its just a failed consumer electronic device. Happens.

pallfy

Has anyone else experience a glitch with the plug?

When I plug the mighty in, If I move the cord slightly, it vibrates and restarts as if I just put it in for the first time. This happened because I started vaping with the cord in to save the batteries, all that plugging in and out frequently messed it up. I can still charge, but cant really use it while plugged in anymore.

Im under 2 years, I think they may replace it for something like this.

pallfy,

Jack_72

Has anyone else experience a glitch with the plug?

When I plug the mighty in, If I move the cord slightly, it vibrates and restarts as if I just put it in for the first time. This happened because I started vaping with the cord in to save the batteries, all that plugging in and out frequently messed it up. I can still charge, but cant really use it while plugged in anymore.

Im under 2 years, I think they may replace it for something like this.
That seems to be no glitch but a loose connection, caused by wear and tear.
But I am pretty sure that S&B is still going to replace it at no charge :).

Razshiro

Hey,

S&B just have a new filling set for dosing capsule: https://www.storz-bickel.com/eu/en/filling-set-for-40-dosing-capsules.html

NQQ4hG7.jpg

ref-09-45-6.png

ref-09-45-1.png

The Plunger serves as an aid for closing the Dosing Capsules. The caps of the Capsules can be grabbed with the plunger and put onto the Dosing Capsules. You can buy the plunger and the Spatula alone.

48€ for this Kit, seems very well made like always with Storz & Bickel product:)

Last edited:

SirCrackKillaH

Heyyy!!! Which one of y'all is going to be the test subject on one of them brand new nifty 40 dosing capsule refilling kit? I'd love to see a video put up man :D
Anyone who's spent some time filling 40 knows it's a monotonous affair.

SirCrackKillaH,

analytika

Hey,

S&B just have a new filling set for dosing capsule: https://www.storz-bickel.com/eu/en/filling-set-for-40-dosing-capsules.html

NQQ4hG7.jpg

ref-09-45-6.png

ref-09-45-1.png

The Plunger serves as an aid for closing the Dosing Capsules. The caps of the Capsules can be grabbed with the plunger and put onto the Dosing Capsules. You can buy the plunger and the Spatula alone.

48€ for this Kit, seems very well made like always with Storz & Bickel product:)
Dosing capsules for liquids. I don't recall seeing that before.

analytika,

MonkeyTime

Dosing capsules for liquids. I don't recall seeing that before.
Capsules are all the same, but they have a smaller pad that fits the capsules. With that, you can add liquids to that pad.

It works well with thicker viscosities, just can't be water thin.

MonkeyTime,

Dustydurban

hi Any rma with the mighty? :)
you said it is one of the best, what are others in your opinion?
Hello!
No rma's just keeps chugging along its doing well for 2014 tech:)
For myself,
Vapes that do as they claim ,time after time after time.......:brow:
No, really there are many here on the boards
I have found that Dynavap fills requirements that I need
S&B also, Stickbrick models do as well, can kick your butt:ko:
Haven't tried them all (wish I could) there are many more I am sure. Good luck in your search for what you require
Hope to have been of help:2c::peace:

Modnote: Edited to move reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

Argi

Hello guys I need help.. Im waiting for my mighty one and I have some questions. So how much will I need to consume with mighty to make he "high" noticeable and how much quantity I'm going to spend? (will I be fine with 0.2, and how much will last the session). How many normal draws can I take during a normal bowl and last thing is I want to know if the material is heated (to a level that u loose much?) when you are not using it but it is actived-heated.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hello guys I need help.. Im waiting for my mighty one and I have some questions. So how much will I need to consume with mighty to make he "high" noticeable and how much quantity I'm going to spend? (will I be fine with 0.2, and how much will last the session). How many normal draws can I take during a normal bowl and last thing is I want to know if the material is heated (to a level that u loose much?) when you are not using it but it is actived-heated.
Welcome to the forum!
Your first couple of questions have no definitive answers; it will all depend on your tolerance levels, quality of product put in, etc., but I believe you will find satisfactory levels for yourself. Some say the Mighty is not a conservative device, but many others find it fine for micro-dosing.
I believe your last question is asking about whether Mighty heats 'on demand' and, can you leave a bowl and come back to it later. This is possible, but Mighty is not an ideal vape for this practice. It will 'cook' the material a bit, just sitting there, so it's better to only put in what you will use in a given session. If you use small amounts, cover with the liquid pad or a secondary 'top screen', so material isn't swirling around in chamber during a draw. And check out the dosing capsules! Lucky (or not!) you have hundreds of pages here to review...
I think you'll do just fine! Enjoy!

Last edited:

simplywonderful

great post, Im wondering If Im the only one who used to overpack the capsules 0,3-0,4 per one. I agree with you that it will cook the herb, I used to take out the cap out, in the middle of session to preserve it for the next one. After reheating it released small amount of vapor if any. If you on the other hand put ungrinded material to the capsule and then after vaping it, you decide to grind it. Then you can get some nice clouds. Flavor is usually not there, depends on the temperature.

Im wondering at what conditions do you keep the bud ?
Sometimes over dried stuff that I got from my buddy was going away faster than the same bud which was stored in jar with 62%rh pack
Any tips on how to get most of your material?

simplywonderful,

kuzko

So I was just unexpectedly gifted a Mighty for my birthday/holiday gift. I just read the whole manual and plan on trying it out for the first time tonight.

Is there anything the manual doesn’t say that I should know about? How are the preset factory temperatures? The lower one seems a little low and the boost mode seems right around where I usually vape, should I just start out in boost mode or does the low setting get good vapor?

kuzko,
Reactions: YaMon

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Is there anything the manual doesn’t say that I should know about? How are the preset factory temperatures? The lower one seems a little low and the boost mode seems right around where I usually vape, should I just start out in boost mode or does the low setting get good vapor?

That sounds like a Crafty with factory presets. They are 180 and 195 C and to be honest I don't change the settings too much.

Depending on the herb itself, grind and pack, the clouds can usually start for the first 1 or 2 as flavorful before major cloud production begins.

Slagzord,

Mr. Me2

So I was just unexpectedly gifted a Mighty for my birthday/holiday gift. I just read the whole manual and plan on trying it out for the first time tonight.

On my Crafty, the temp presets work great. I suggest starting at the lower temp and only boost at the end to finish.

And I don't know how long a session you like. If solo, I prefer a half (or less) load. You can use the pad as a spacer, but I prefer using a pipe screen with a wedge cut out (so the remainder looks like pac man). Bring the edges together to form a cone and push it on top of your half load. Works great!

Enjoy!!!

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: vapen00b

Baron23

There are no 'preset' temps per se. It may have been set at a temp (and a boost temp) when shipped, but as soon as you change either of them they then become the remembered temp for that mode.

Set your temps, with up/down buttons to whatever temp suits you.

Little tip...if I don't want a full load, or if I really want full and total extraction including a bit more conduction (beddy by time sessions, for example), I will put a liquid pad on top of the load in the oven. Works wonderfully.

Cheers

Baron23,
Reactions: vapen00b

Jack_72

On my Mighty I always begin at 175°C and take a few straws to let the chamber and the herbs properly pre heat. Usually I will already get pretty much vapor after this. Then begins my preferred sequence: after every 2 - 3 big straws I increase the temperature by 5°C. That means at 180°C I will take about 2 -3 straws, then go up until 185°C, take another 2 - 3 straws, again increase the temp to 190°C and take 2 straws etc...

This "method" allows me to receive thick intense vapor until the end of the session at 210°C. It usually lasts for ~15 minutes, I would guess. I am always putting ~0.3g inside my capsules.

Jack_72,
Top Bottom