then quickly dump out into ABV jar
..if this hits enough i stop there..
if i want more - ill do more low temp bowls at 165/330

when i do this - it leaves me much more functional
and because i only took half the puffs the ABV has still half left

i think it changes the proportions of the different goodies
..im still experimenting with this
YNV4G.gif

I am a low temp guy myself, never go above 345 F on any vape and my dabs are like at 600 on the Enail.

Bomb33

You got me thinking. Goin to try a session at the lower temp. Lol I'm the kind of guy who thinks go big or go home. I started with 173 Celsius. But now I'm at 193. Sometimes crank it to 203 depending on herb. Let's just say I have mighty abs from coughing. Lmao
Can't stop loving this thing. Let yu know how the low temperature goes.

JCat

Accessory Maker
185C is my magic # (on both my Mighty and Crafty). I rarely use the boost on my Crafty that is set to 195 and similarly rarely boost the Mighty to 195. I found the 180 stock temp to be a little low for me though.

Jack_72

Well personally I always try to extract as much as possible which means that I begin at 175°C and end up at 210°C lol. While doing this I usually increase the temperature about 2 or 3°C after almost every hit (not the ones in the beginning).
Really interesting to hear about your preferences - although I am not sure whether you are losing some THC this way or not if you stay at just one temp.

Jxxd

It's been about 6months or more since I've bought my Mighty vaporizer. I have dropped it multiple times, I have overcharged it more than one occasion, leave my cu on and lastly use it daily after work.

Still working 99% fine the 1% is the battery now takes a little longer to recharge (20-30minutes) Not a big deal.

Recently got a small piece and 14mm adapter and it was beautiful, was like trying a brand new vape.

Hey guys, does anybody knows where to get mighty for reasonable price? I ordered davinci IQ, but I think it was dumb mistake comparing to mighty so probably I will return it and get a mighty. Is it worthy? There are lots of mighty clones/fakes lots of people reports the plastic taste with it. I previously owned couple of flowermaters V5.0s mini and v7.0s I would really appreciate advices.

blablablabla,
Reactions: blackstone

JCat

Accessory Maker
Well personally I always try to extract as much as possible which means that I begin at 175°C and end up at 210°C lol. While doing this I usually increase the temperature about 2 or 3°C after almost every hit (not the ones in the beginning).
Really interesting to hear about your preferences - although I am not sure whether you are losing some THC this way or not if you stay at just one temp.
I'm really not a temp stepper with any of my vapes.

I don't want to spend too much time ... quick and to the point. I also don't like too high temp vapour preferably. I generally pick a temp on a vape and stick to it. (Although the temp may vary slightly if through water or not)

I may lose a small amount vs slowly stepping up but the length of session is shorter and the overall cost benefit this is where I like it.

Lots of people that go in either direction though (fixed or stepper), and lots everywhere in between :)

However you approach it the Mighty is a great vape! Reliable, effective, efficient, relatively quick, many sessions per charge. It is my most reliable and convenient portable and always comes with me if I'm going very far or for very long; although my Hoppers have recently taken over as my favourite vapes.

Mr. Me2

Hey guys, does anybody knows where to get mighty for reasonable price? I ordered davinci IQ, but I think it was dumb mistake comparing to mighty so probably I will return it and get a mighty. Is it worthy? There are lots of mighty clones/fakes lots of people reports the plastic taste with it. I previously owned couple of flowermaters V5.0s mini and v7.0s I would really appreciate advices.
My guess is Puffitup will give you the best deal. Make sure you use the fc discount code, which I forget...).

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
One of the (many) great things about the Mighty....it's the only portable I've used that comes close to 100% extraction. No matter where I start, I always end up at 210....gotta get the last of the high-temp goodies out of my weed. :2c::nod:

ambertrichome

My advice is buy quality gear the first time it ends up cheaper and a lot more enjoyable in the long run. I say Spend the money:2c: the Mighty is worth it :myday: you should have just bought the mighty in the first place:rofl:

Last edited:
ambertrichome,
Reactions: ElPic
My advice is buy quality gear the first time it ends up cheaper and a lot more enjoyable in the long run. I say Spend the money:2c: the Mighty is worth it :myday: you should have just bought the mighty in the first place:rofl:
I was mainly discouraged by the size of mighty and plastic used. I found out about the bluetooth problem with IQ just few hours again and also about the design problem. you are absolutely right about the long term saving, for how long do you have your mighty, is there a possibility to get some evaporation of plastic into the vapor? thank you

blablablabla,

neks

Ive had and run the gamut of desktop and portable vapes, starting with the pax 1 -

Just got the mighty....and ERR004 out of the box. Awesome

What Ive learned....everyone of these companies makes buggy sh*t. Ive had a problem with pretty much every vape ive had.

This one being 350, its definitley dissapointing.

Best vape ive had, a blunt. always works.

Also just got the vapium and the usb C port, you have to wiggle a bit to charge.

These things all suck for the price. Dont trust any of them.

Last edited:

ambertrichome

I was mainly discouraged by the size of mighty and plastic used. I found out about the bluetooth problem with IQ just few hours again and also about the design problem. you are absolutely right about the long term saving, for how long do you have your mighty, is there a possibility to get some evaporation of plastic into the vapor? thank you
I've had my mighty for about 18 months now and It was my first vape. The size is good for me I like the solid tank like feel. I did notice a faint plastic smell and taste from the first bowl or two,hard to remember:sherlock:but that soon disappeared.

Since owning the Mighty I have tried a few other portables and the mighty defiantly rocks in comparison, Flavour is great :drool: If you end up getting the Mighty i suggest looking into a muzz mod,capsules,18mm glass piece and swapping out the CU screen.With these extras it could cover all vape your needs if you only want/need one vape. My only gripe would be the non replacement battery setup.

Last edited:

jazmodo

Militant Athiest
Just got the mighty....and ERR004 out of the box. Awesome
Any reputable retailer will provide an instant replacement for DOA (Dead On Arrival) products - a non-issue apart from inconvenience!

What Ive learned....everyone of these companies makes buggy sh*t. Ive had a problem with pretty much every vape i've had.
Again, purchase from reputable retails, treat items with care, and they will work. The tens of thousands of happy vape owners on this site alone is testament to that!

Best vape i've had, a blunt. always works.
A blunt is not a vape. Fuck Combustion. Maybe try the DynaVap? A 'manual' vape where you need to heat it with a lighter to work.

No they don't :D Simples :leaf:

Vape on, Fuck Combustion :rockon:

latulipe999

@Mr.Sifter
Many folks do reclaim and vape it.

I love wand hash, make some sammies and the Mighty turns into a dragon! :rockon:

I was shocked the first time I saw this reclaim, giddy up! :science:

For me it's only vapor condensate. Since i used the dosing capsule there are not much plant material inside.

Solventless Mighty reclaim =

iptbBKD.jpg

taste is not so bad ( depend what you vape with ) and it's very potent :nod:

I use @Joaon 's herborizer Ti to sublime this goo. Thanks again dude !

Last edited:

biohacker

Your first post on this forum, and i'm sorry about your experience, but there is a way to make your point across without borderline trolling. You are a fish out of water here...so enjoy your time on GrassCity.

Or if you actually decide to read, welcome to FC? Please don't be ignorant on our forum. What other desktop or portable devices have you used?

I suggest you start with a rock solid affordable device like an Arizer Solo, and stay away from the Grasshopper and Crafty threads, and a few others that are apparently prone to RMA. Your Mighty, AFAIK has been the only reported defective unit straight out of the box with an Error code. Please do tell where you bought it from, there may be very old stock still kicking around, not to mention counterfeits. Did you read about all our other experiences here? I've owned a dozen of these S&B devices, and never once had to RMA, and not many here use the fuck out of them like I do.

If you're actually coming back, perhaps start another thread unless you genuinely want to discuss the Mighty here.

Last edited:

Vapor4me

Solventless Mighty reclaim =

iptbBKD.jpg

taste is not so bad ( depend what you vape with ) and it's very potent :nod:

I tried to reclaim for the first time, by evaporating the alcohol with which I had been cleaning.

The end product looked very much like in your pic, but without any smell, taste or potency. I'm wondering what went wrong: Could it be because I had also used the unit to vape peppermint?

And while talking about concentrates... What is your experience using BHO in the mighty? I recently had my first low temp dab, and loved the flav, but wonder if the mighty's 210C will be enough to get the most out of the bho.

I once tried a bit of live resin on the mighty, sandwich method, and I could notice an increased vapour production.

Vapor4me,

Mr.Sifter

what do you use for cleaning your CU ?
What is "live resin" ?
fresh trichomes from a blooming plant ?
Never have I seen such a rosin or BHO. Interesting.
This is the stuff that get "dabbed" with a nail, right ?
mmm, looks crazy strong but on the other side it is something betwenn condensated vapor and oily "already been vaped" mixed with more or less visable plant material.

what do you folks think about using the mighty as a demand vape?
Or is a mighty a mighty because one feels obligated to finish in bowl in one short setting?

Of course it is mighty because of the insane consistant vapor density that is the handwriting of storz&bickel.
Ok, but what about using it, lets say, 1 draw every 20-50 min ?

depending on temperature setting one cap lasts 6-10 draws.
Am I right ?

Now stretch that session from 4min to 3h.
It will use more battery because of the multiple heat up times and, well, it will take longer.

I'm thinking about the heat in the heating chamber and the cap that is still there when you switch it off.
maybe it will slowly drain the goodies from your herb.

the mighty is designed to be used in a faster session, right ?
One can feel rushed when something vibrates and counting down in vibro-mode to uhm, alarm.
I dont want to be alarmed by a vaping device. at least not with a smartphoney attitude.
thats one thing that really bothers me about the mighty.
Please S&B give the consumer the possibility to turn the vibration ON/OFF.
Auto SwitchOFF , I get it, is battery protection and saftey feature. They can still be activated. I'm all for it.
But please give use the choice wether we want it or don't want it to vibrate.
same for visual distraction, please.
a user dimmable display would be very nice aswell.

this could be done via firmware update.
Ok, two buttons to operate but you could install some kind of menu that is operated by only two buttons and post a visual description on your webpage.
Like, press right 3x, both, left 3x, hold 5sec ......

d'you know what I mean ?

I would send my unit in ASAP for this firmware tweak.

Last edited:
Mr.Sifter,

neks

Any reputable retailer will provide an instant replacement for DOA (Dead On Arrival) products - a non-issue apart from inconvenience!

Again, purchase from reputable retails, treat items with care, and they will work. The tens of thousands of happy vape owners on this site alone is testament to that!

A blunt is not a vape. Fuck Combustion. Maybe try the DynaVap? A 'manual' vape where you need to heat it with a lighter to work.

No they don't :D Simples :leaf:

Vape on, Fuck Combustion :rockon:

Ive had the pax 1 and 2, the g pen elite, couple of desktops, Pinnacle, a couple others over the last 6 years - The gpen elite - which is actually not bad if people could let fo of the countless generics they made.

I know my vaporizors. They work, but of course I realize anything that is essentially a little oven in your hands will have break/fix issues,

My point over all is- they all are kind of buggy, all require some hand holding. ...And at some of the price points, they should be effortless.

Im back on a Vapium Summit Plus from an auth dealer, which I like, for a number of reasons.

Bomb33

I'm sorry but the mighty to me is effortless lmao. Good luck with that summit thing. I am considering a second vape as well(gh) but am leaning towards a second mighty due to the effortless Ness and it's durability. Going to wait and see ........ but ya the mighty is a must have. And don't see how you could go without.

darbarikanada

what do you use for cleaning your CU ?

99% isopropyl alcohol. you can put the parts in a ziploc with the alcohol, then immerse it in hot water (no flames!) to speed it up, but that's not necessary. the manual's really clear about cleaning.

what do you folks think about using the mighty as a demand vape?

it's really the wrong tool for the job. FF2 or vapcap are probably better choices if you're talking about taking 1-3 hits.

One can feel rushed when something vibrates

I personally really appreciate the vibrate function. for some reason I (or my friends) often space out while vaping.

Top Bottom