The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

dirtdragon

What grinder is everyone using? Been using the S&B plastic grinder. It works great but gums up easily. Looking for a grinder that works similar but without the material sticking so easily.

dirtdragon,

Reggie Watts

What grinder is everyone using? Been using the S&B plastic grinder. It works great but gums up easily. Looking for a grinder that works similar but without the material sticking so easily.
I recently bought a NewVape Fine Grinder. It works great, but it has the same issue with getting material stuck to it, tbh...

Reggie Watts,

Bomb33

How fine is fine.? Lol I have been using a small aluminum hand grinder that works better than the s&b one. It also has a screen and extra layer for Kief. But my question is how fine? Cause if it's best to have the finest grind then use a coffee grinder. 20$ at Walmart. Comes with a brush lol. I think I prefer a courser grind but I could be wrong? Hand grinders aren't cheap either. Would like to know what a good brand is and best bang for the buck. If anyone could chime in
Much appreciated.

Bomb33,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
What grinder is everyone using?
There is a thread here dedicated to grinders, its almost 300 pages long. Personally I like the 3 piece Santa Cruz Shredder, they even have orange to match the S & B colors.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herb-grinders.15/

The shred is the new grind . . . :tup:

http://santacruzshredder.com/

orange_1.jpg

---
orange_2.jpg

---
orange_4.jpg

MonkeyTime

I hate to continue this derailment, but I can't help myself. After reading a lot of the grinder thread I kept hearing about the SLX, and after finally buying one, I'm done. If this thing ever wears out, I'll buy another. I haven't cleaned mine yet, it just doesn't stick.

Mainoffender

Mainoffender,
Reactions: t-dub

Iamloco724

Thinking of upgrading from the CFX to the Mighty.. What accessories would be recommended to pick up with it? Any tips for someone relatively new still to the whole scene etc.?

Iamloco724,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thinking of upgrading from the CFX to the Mighty.. What accessories would be recommended to pick up with it? Any tips for someone relatively new still to the whole scene etc.?
You don't need anything that's not in the box to begin enjoying Mighty.
For additional tips you might read the previous 10-12 pages, your question is asked all the time.
You won't be sorry for picking up a Mighty!

vapviking,

Trypsy Summers

I'm gonna have hire a Private Investigator to find my Vapexhale Evo, cos ever since my Mighty has come back, I just can't seem to find that fuck!:hmm: Lol

Just wanna say, I like that Mighty cos when you're couch-locked, it's so easy to use without having to function, I kinda like that! Indeed, that is where some of the others fall down, imho.:\

I find that when I'm 'locked down', at least with the Mighty you can pick that up and still do your thing without much effort, which is one thing the others don't have. Don't get me wrong, every 'big league' vape is awesome -for sure, but I've found the Mighty has the power and the range in addition to the stressless factor:rockon:.

not saying;), just saying:), without saying:2c:,

Pure Peace:leaf:

You don't need anything that's not in the box to begin enjoying Mighty.
For additional tips you might read the previous 10-12 pages, your question is asked all the time.
You won't be sorry for picking up a Mighty!
I would humbly suggest getting a 'bubbler' just so you can switch up the programme every now and then,
apart from than that, I think Vapking has answered your query!

Not saying,:) just saying;), without saying:2c:,

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited by a moderator:

weedemon

enthusiast
Well, It's been a long time, but the time has come for me to replace my solo. after using the daisy as my daily driver for what must be 2 years now, the solo just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

Leading me to here. I'm about to buy one of these. I haven't been on FC in ages (daisy cured my VAS) and have only read back about the last 10 pages or so... but is there anything I NEED to know before buying this? it's my understanding that this is a powerful, reliable vape that passes along great taste? it's 2 major drawbacks are the 1 min shutoff timer and the 90 second heat up time with size possibly being worth noting too?

Anything I am missing? Thanks guys! It's nice to be back on FC again :) I see the site hasn't really slowed down any.

Trypsy Summers

Well, It's been a long time, but the time has come for me to replace my solo. after using the daisy as my daily driver for what must be 2 years now, the solo just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

Leading me to here. I'm about to buy one of these. I haven't been on FC in ages (daisy cured my VAS) and have only read back about the last 10 pages or so... but is there anything I NEED to know before buying this? it's my understanding that this is a powerful, reliable vape that passes along great taste? it's 2 major drawbacks are the 1 min shutoff timer and the 90 second heat up time with size possibly being worth noting too?

Anything I am missing? Thanks guys! It's nice to be back on FC again :) I see the site hasn't really slowed down any.
The Mighty has a 2min cut off now! Well, the new one's do!
You can't go wrong with a Mighty! :bowdown:I KNOW (and not just believe) this to be the case:nod:, my Mighty has currently signed off my EVO, to the extent that I think its a bully, and the EVO is just scared to come out ,:goon:lol!

But truthfully, the Mighty is a nice piece of kit, kinda like Mercedes Benz, quality!:rockon:

Just saying ;)

Pure peace:leaf:

mas300

The 2 piece space case grinder works perfectly. The grind is always optimal and the size fits right inside the orange fulling tool. It is like a match made perfectly. Every load comes out an even brown with no burning and fully spent abv

What is the best east to get started with a bubbler?

Last edited by a moderator:
mas300,

Vaporcussion

the stressless factor
You nailed it! It even works upside down :)

it's my understanding that this is a powerful, reliable vape that passes along great taste? it's 2 major drawbacks are the 1 min shutoff timer and the 90 second heat up time with size possibly being worth noting too?

Basically, yes; Without timing it, I feel I'm getting to temp faster them 90 seconds. Also, the unit doesn't turn off if you are hitting it.

Guys, where can I buy an SLX in Europe? Because I live in portugal and I do not want to pay taxes, to come from the united states. € 50 is already expensive enough. Thank you

N1ghtWalker,

onthewhatnow

I have a Mighty and will soon be getting hold of some shatter.

Would there any be any point (other than form factor etc) of getting a ceramic dab pen (eg Linx Hypnos) as well, or does the mighty with concentrate pad handle shatter just as well?

Also how safe is shatter to use without a bed of flower under the concentrate pad? Can it drip through the pad and into the oven?

Thanks!

Iamloco724

I just went all in and got the mighty as an upgrade to my CFX, got it through the puffitup sale!

Can anyone link me to a water adapter for it and and I saw someone mention a glass mouth piece alternative can I get a link for that too?

MinnBobber

Can anyone link me to a water adapter for it and and I saw someone mention a glass mouth piece alternative can I get a link for that too?
FC member @Ratchett has water adapter options like: Delta3DStudios

Just fits onto existing Mighty mouthpiece
http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

Second pic is bigger adapter. Mighty cooling unit is two piece--remove top half of unit and snap this on.

http://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-waterpipe-adapter-cu-mod-v2/

Handy to have both. First small one will also fit many vape mouthpieces/ generic fit

ChooChooCharlie

The Doser Dozer arrived today!

Thanksgiving unto @Ratchett for this cool dosing capsule filling tray!
Not quite available on his Delta3d Studios store yet.
Sent me this sample unit for testing, wearing S&B team colors.

6BVSDKT.jpg

aOXMnKR.jpg

Here's a comparison pic for size:

B8rmYILm.jpg

He said a larger size tray could be made. Hmmm...20 capsules at a time :drool::rockon:

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
While I do appreciate being able to hook my Mighty up to a water pipe, I'm not digging the whole silicone thing so far. Smelt pretty bad at first, and it did affect the taste of the vapor the first few bowls. It's fine now, but it also picks up dust and debris and hair really easily and it's pretty difficult to clean off without cleaning it with water or ISO. I would much rather prefer an adapter made out of the same sort of plastic as the cu or even something better with a glass for the actual adapter perhaps. I've seen some like this but none that seem too quality. Anyone know of one?

Gobrian

Thinking about buying this over the davinci iq...
Reached out to randi to ensure that the units being sent out under the -20% are the latest current units.

In the meantime while i await his responce, has anyone had any exprience with both phones and can provide any thoughts on them vs ea other?

MonkeyTime

Thinking about buying this over the davinci iq...
Reached out to randi to ensure that the units being sent out under the -20% are the latest current units.

In the meantime while i await his responce, has anyone had any exprience with both phones and can provide any thoughts on them vs ea other?

I think you're looking for howardforums.com :rofl:

Trypsy Summers

The 2 piece space case grinder works perfectly. The grind is always optimal and the size fits right inside the orange fulling tool. It is like a match made perfectly. Every load comes out an even brown with no burning and fully spent abv

What is the best east to get started with a bubbler?
Do you actually use that filling tool? Wow, you've shamed me!;) - in a good way!:tup: I'm chuckling like fuck!!:lol: I might actually go back and have another look at it, cos I'm all about using little cards like the one's you get from Vapefiend and the like, old lottery tickets and anything else like that to fill my Crafty/Mighty! :rolleyes:

Not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying;),

Pure Peace :leaf:

Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: babybender
Top Bottom