The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mnd99

I apologize if this question has been answered a thousand times. I have gifted a mighty to my brother who has some disabilities. He is super sensitive to smells and stuff. I got him the delta adapter for mighty to use with glass but he is refusing to use the delta adapter because he is too sensitive to tolerate that "new" smell.

What are some other adapters or methods as to how I can connect the mighty to glass? He has lots of 14mm female glass. I have seen some videos here where people are using some kind of whip tubing to connect to glass. Where do I get one? Any help would be awesome.

MonkeyTime

I apologize if this question has been answered a thousand times. I have gifted a mighty to my brother who has some disabilities. He is super sensitive to smells and stuff. I got him the delta adapter for mighty to use with glass but he is refusing to use the delta adapter because he is too sensitive to tolerate that "new" smell.

What are some other adapters or methods as to how I can connect the mighty to glass? He has lots of 14mm female glass. I have seen some videos here where people are using some kind of whip tubing to connect to glass. Where do I get one? Any help would be awesome.

If you're handy you can make a "muzzmod" , you'll need an extra cooling unit for parts, but it's very effective.

There are a few other manufactured pieces also. I have one that is just some medical grade tubing connected to a stainless fitting for the glass side.

With a little ingenuity and some miscellaneous parts, you should be able to find a solution.

Here's a great list of parts and a picture of one version.

http://www.vaporizerwizard.com/crafty-mighty-water-pipe-adapter-tutorial/

vapviking

Old & In the Way

As you may have read, the delta3d silicone pieces have a bit of odor when they are new, as they cure. They smell less after a week or so, and I think @Ratchett says putting a new piece in a glass of water for a while can help.

MinnBobber

I got him the delta adapter for mighty to use with glass but he is refusing to use the delta adapter because he is too sensitive to tolerate that "new" smell.
I found soaking it in hot water with a little Dawn dishwashing deterg really helps.
The Dawn helps get at that greasy surface coating the silicone molded pieces seem to have.

CRvapes

Hi Everyone.

I'm now a New Proud Owner of a Mighty O Mighty.

less than a month ago, I came to the crafty forums and ranted how I had 90 hours usage and was awaiting for the crafty to die to have it exchanged for a mighty.

Turns out, I cursed myself saying that and lost the crafty a short week later...

:(( anyways, money well spent on a mighty . I'm super excited all over again.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Hi Everyone.

I'm now a New Proud Owner of a Mighty O Mighty.

less than a month ago, I came to the crafty forums and ranted how I had 90 hours usage and was awaiting for the crafty to die to have it exchanged for a mighty.

Turns out, I cursed myself saying that and lost the crafty a short week later...

:(( anyways, money well spent on a mighty . I'm super excited all over again.

Ah ah your story is the same as mine, but my crafty died after the 100 hours mark ;)
But it's a good curse, you'll see that the mighty is way more awesome if you don't bother about stealth :D

Welcome to the mighty's Club brother!

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Kasish

You sir are mighty!

I was wondering what's everyone's favorite temp is when using the Mighty with water?
Im at 200 through water 190-195 without. With the capsules im still getting good flavor at those temps and the effect is straight to business.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
With water...I crank it higher (400°f +) to see the milk.

But my lungs aren't sensitive and I can cough like a champ...some people like things are little smoother and go for 375°F+

the single digit controll really allows for a completely user based experience.

In fact I have not tried my mighty below 365 I

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Hello mighty forum! (Sorry if it's been asked before) how many bowls do you guys go before cleaning the CU? I'm at 35 runs atm gonna wait till I get some dabbable dabs ( using the fine screen :))
fOlMyXi.jpg
V1I9C5D.jpg
(old pic, was a good day ;))

queefermadness

I usually go 30-50 full bowls before cleaning. Several good nighttime put you to sleep dabs...not the tastiest but not bad either ...much easier to scrape if the unit is on the cooler side stick it in the fridge for 10 minutes first

Trypsy Summers

I am coming up to three weeks since the little fuck went in for repair, I rang them yesterday, and they told me that it was in Germany! So at least something is going on -but the updates have been non existent!

Although I didn't use it nearly enough, I do miss that Mighty!!

Trypsy Summers,

mnd99

I usually go 30-50 full bowls before cleaning. Several good nighttime put you to sleep dabs...not the tastiest but not bad either ...much easier to scrape if the unit is on the cooler side stick it in the fridge for 10 minutes first

What happens if you don't clean it? Is the performance going to degrade?

mnd99,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
And those (Boundless?) knockoffs for half the price are cutting into their market.
Just out of curiosity...have you tried the boundless?
I have one and love it, but aside from the cooling unit and general form factor...it's not really a clone more than a body inspiration.

And I think true S&B enthusiasts would shy away from a purchase in favor of one either
More than you realize. My buddy just gave me his Mighty to return for him because it wasn't giving proper vapor. I cleaned the CU for him and it's as good as new again. A clean Mighty is a happy Mighty.:nod:

:peace:
Stu...dropping gems since I can remember!

CRvapes

Did everyone's MIGHTY include 1 free capsule inside the packaging ?

I have not vaped without it yet, really trying to keep my chamber like new.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Did everyone's MIGHTY include 1 free capsule inside the packaging ?

I have not vaped without it yet, really trying to keep my chamber like new.
The capsules are only a few months on the market, and yes, we've been hearing more recently about folks getting a free one with purchase. They're great for mobility and travel convenience. I bought 2 magazine's worth and have had occasion to fill 'em all up. I also call them 'budgeting caps'. Even though I suck at budgeting, I can see they'd be good for that...

CRvapes

People comparing the mighty to the crafty really did not clarify that the mighty performs better than the crafty and not equally...

I bought my crafty because thinking the only difference was battery life but i WAS WRONG!

#1 Mighty Heats Up very very FAST!
#Mighty Charges VERY VERY Fast
#Migthy Performs wayyy better. (Crafty i used at 356. Mighty i start at 340. it just produces such good vapor at 340. its crazy)

Mighty is the way to go! Loving this thing

vapviking

Old & In the Way
People comparing the mighty to the crafty really did not clarify that the mighty performs better than the crafty and not equally...

I bought my crafty because thinking the only difference was battery life but i WAS WRONG!

#Migthy Performs wayyy better. (Crafty i used at 356. Mighty i start at 340. it just produces such good vapor at 340. its crazy)

Glad you're having fun with it!
In the many, many pages here we have been over all of these points (not so positive about point #4, maybe firmware variations...).

It gets better. After charging faster than Crafty, Mighty lasts twice as long between charges.
The two batteries will last (theoretically) through many more lifetime uses as Crafty's single one and then cost less to replace. (Crafty, $70; Mighty $90 but 1/2 as often).
The Mighty's two batts don't seem to get taxed as heavily as Crafty's, so overheating is very rare, the whole thing stays a bit cooler in use and because of these qualities, Mighty is a more robust product, less prone to going faulty.
You have arrived.

Kasish

The vapor is cooler aswell, I dont understand why reviewers dont mention these things as i wouldnt have wasted a year with the crafty had i known.

Top Bottom