The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Mr. Me2

is it difficult and time consuming to clean?

Thx for the precious advice on the way to push the button! I usually take care of thing so it should be ok!

What about extra accessories to buy? An extra cooling unit is a must have?
At least one extra cu is a must have, and I think you'll want @Ratchett's stand for the Mighty. A case to protect it isn't a bad idea too. I bet a bunch of people will recommend the capsules. I haven't used them so can't say...

Make sure you have ISO (99% preferably) in the house when it's time to clean.

Reggie Watts

At least one extra cu is a must have, and I think you'll want @Ratchett's stand for the Mighty. A case to protect it isn't a bad idea too. I bet a bunch of people will recommend the capsules. I haven't used them so can't say...

Make sure you have ISO (99% preferably) in the house when it's time to clean.
Not to contradict you or anything, but if you use a fine screen in the CU, you can totally just have one. I have a backup, but I usually don't use it because I keep the first one clean. I also think a stand is unnecessary. I just hold the vape during a session, and if I have to set it down, gently place it on its side. I do like the dosing capsules, but they are optional as well.

Mr. Me2

Not to contradict you or anything, but if you use a fine screen in the CU, you can totally just have one. I have a backup, but I usually don't use it because I keep the first one clean. I also think a stand is unnecessary. I just hold the vape during a session, and if I have to set it down, gently place it on its side. I do like the dosing capsules, but they are optional as well.
I'm okay with that. Love your perspective and to learn how you use and maintain yours!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Even with using the fine screen in the CU, I still gotta have an extra.

Don't like having to wait for the pieces to dry before I can use her again haha.

Also since I have ratchets wpa adapter I am buying a third cu to mate exclusively with the wpa

Before I owned this vape I thought it would be a pain to clean and maintain but it is dead easy

Also the stand is a must for me, S&B need to get with it and include their own. When I'm opening jyarz, taping out bowls, twisting CUs and tamping tools it's nice to be able to sit the Mighty down.

@Reggie Watts we are the opposite haha.

My must have Mighty accessories are:

1) extra cu
2) Ratchett stand and cu wpa
3)mighty wear and tear kit
4) Vatra soft case
5) a soft place to land after blast off:ko:

I Gotta try the capsules soon!

tdriver

just send my mighty for rma (err004) ... and put out my old solo.........:doh:

after a year and a half it reminded me how hard the drawing resistance is with the solo,
which was actually the thing to make me buy the mighty in the first place....

did I mention the harshness?? :ugh: (even though I use water cured bud)

.....anyways..... the solo gets me where I wanna be, but that's about it. :mental:

would I buy the mighty again if I had to???
definitely yes :rockon::love::love::rockon::leaf:

Vifzor

Can you show a picture of the screen in the CU if you don't mind?
Thx for all of your advices guy's !
Once I get my mighty should I use first without anything to avoid to inhale the manufacturing particle left?

Vifzor,

klynn

I have the stand too but i also but velcro on the bottom of the stand and my mighty so it stays put and i must say when attaching a whip to my glass pieces the stand is a dream, i mean its almost like a phone dock.

Last edited:

ktmstick

Considering getting the Mighty from Amazon but concerned it may not be a legit unit or there may be problems.

It seems pretty legit but just wanted to see if anyone here had heard of the seller or had any experiences with buying the Mighty from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mighty-Portable-Vaporizer-Storz-Bickel/dp/B00P2K1UQ6

Bought mine through eBay and also bought a plenty from Amazon (same seller as you plan to buy mighty from) all was as expected. Amazon are always very easy to deal with if you have a problem. To ease your mind you can contact s&b after purchase and give them your s/n to confirm it's the real deal. I love my mighty, used everyday along with my plenty, 6 weeks smoke free and will NEVER go back.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
That is not a stable stand at all, it's very easily to bump and tip over.
I agree that using the stir tool as a little foot is cute, but risky. The only crack on my Mighty came essentially from falling over from a standing position, and the little foot is only marginally stable.
For my water setup which attaches Mighty via a whip a stand is an important piece (thanks @Ratchett yours works great and glows in the dark! -- I also have one I made from a length of copper wire, but that's another story). The stand doesn't travel with me when I go out though.
I used the stand even more when using the filling accessory but now I've been using dosing caps all the time and a stand is much less important.

silentvaper

Considering getting the Mighty from Amazon but concerned it may not be a legit unit or there may be problems.

It seems pretty legit but just wanted to see if anyone here had heard of the seller or had any experiences with buying the Mighty from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mighty-Portable-Vaporizer-Storz-Bickel/dp/B00P2K1UQ6
Hey Luke if you go back 3/4 pages you will read about my experience with the exact same seller. Long story short they sent me a "medic" in an unsealed box and with no instructions, after contacting S&B they confirmed that it's LEGIT and sent me the instructions. Had it for about a month now could not be happier.

Goatpig74

Hello guys, I was going to get a firefly2 but since they manage to send their stuff to europe yet I'm leaning towards the Mighy, since it seems to be more realiable than the crafty.
Just have a couple questions:
1- Does anyone has info on internation warranty shiping costs policy? I live in Brazil and i'd like to know if i'd have to pay for shiping in case of defect!
2- I found some uk sellers (namastevapes & greenvapes) selling it for 235 pounds, way cheaper than form S&B. How is it possible? Fake units? Old units? Im atracted by the price but it seems really od! Would love some recomendations for trustworthy uk/europe sellers!

Thank You!

cloudsosmoke

FYI

i think the same amazon link is giving different sellers at different times
- i spose they must rotate first place

if you look about half way down description at top of page
the words '19 new' is link for all the different sellers
there are 19 different sellers atm

..in other words you might not be talking about same seller

blackstone

Thanks for the recent recommendations on mag/caps, i had fun in initial tests and look forward to more trials!
Amazed they don't come with instructions, and they put Vapormed address on one side and mention the Crafty on the other.
Does anybody know if the capsule magazine is heat/melt proof? Or what temp it's rated for?
It doesn't look to be but I wonder could we drop a hot one in there?
I've used the filling tool while hot/warm before.

I also like to put small buds in the cooling unit and let THOSE collect the goo.

Ooh! I like the sound of that, thanks!

When the batteries would be changeable, I would buy the Mighty.

Unlike with some products, they are, by the factory for a fee. Although you probably mean user changeable.
I'm just sort of thankful that this service is available, as I own other nice items which I don't know if the same applies.
I am also slightly hopeful that if battery tech. improved radically in the next few years, S&B could offer a battery upgrade to last more sessions than standard, or maybe that could charge faster too?
I doubt it could affect heat up times much but I'm not fully sure of that, maybe combined with new firmware or programming.

I bought 2 dispensers and an additional 40 capsules so I have 56 in total. I find them to be extremely convenient, but I loose so much flavor!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Try sticking to 4-8 capsules and reusing those over and again?
When I got my 8 capsules and new liquid pads I thought I got some metallic tastes (even after heating the items alone first) that seemed to go away with use.
I just thought if you kept pulling out a fresh new cap, maybe that's what your tasting

Hello guys, I was going to get a firefly2 but since they manage to send their stuff to europe yet I'm leaning towards the Mighy, since it seems to be more realiable than the crafty.
Just have a couple questions:
1- Does anyone has info on internation warranty shiping costs policy? I live in Brazil and i'd like to know if i'd have to pay for shiping in case of defect!
2- I found some uk sellers (namastevapes & greenvapes) selling it for 235 pounds, way cheaper than form S&B. How is it possible? Fake units? Old units? Im atracted by the price but it seems really od! Would love some recomendations for trustworthy uk/europe sellers!

Thank You!

Crikey that looks good alright.
(My countries')Namaste are great to deal with and I got a seemingly recent and up to date model 4 months ago from them. The prices on that UK site are 50 UK pounds cheaper than Namaste where I am, and cheaper by about 30 UK pounds than the recently reduced prices from German sites.
It might be explained by volume sales or high competition among vendors over there. Also there might be a tax break there on things that are good for your health, as I know this is the case with motorcycle helmets and safety gear there. Although Vapefiend in UK is also 41 pounds dearer, it's not a huge difference.
I would have no problem snapping that up if I were you! And hope that the shipping to Brazil is reasonable

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
@Vifzor take one of the extra fine screens that comes with the mighty ( it's normally for the bottom of the oven) and swap it out with the coarser screen that comes in the cooling unit.

That is the only screen I have changed since buying mine last November. I just soak the cooling unit pieces in 99 ISO leaving the screen in place. Same screen for almost a year now.

whatitdew,
Top Bottom