The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mrjunkie

Menny
gonna get the orbiter next a few things i like are the micro 18mm bubbler from pinacle
d76ovF5.jpg

middle one
and for cases i just got this
M23SFzI.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381242003401?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=650501214462&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
DczyrME.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221726806548?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

on ebay waiting for it to arrive from china gonna see what it holds (small should fit mighty alone) larger maybe unit plus will c..

i notice yoyokidshop got some variations on the same 18mm microtool as well if you notice from the 3rd picture
nRff4bu.jpg

dV0uSJ4.jpg

3bfvPEv.jpg

im gonna go for tests on 2 setups one bubbler to namaste18mm wt to mflb orbiter to mighty and mighty to orbiter to 18mmaste wt to pinnacle 18mm single shower wt also gotta get a nice new bong any suggestions? (needing that 4eva)

Last edited:

vapeppau

Hey guys, haven't been following this thread too closely but can anyone answer if the new mights with the 2 minute shutoff have worse battery life?

vapeppau,

Thcgos

Vape Addict
ISO soak. Then make edibles from the reclaim. Then hold on to the couch.

Hey Stinky,
Fellow Aussie here. What are you using for ISO?

I spent ages searching forums and websites for safe medical ISO options in Aus (as pharmacies will only supply max 70% iso…. as Iso swabs, as per the law) :(

I gave up on medical grade ISO and just went with Bunning’s Digger brand ISO. The MDS warns not to inhale, touch or drink it, and to contact the poisons hotline if ingested.

So I’m rather apprehensive about using it for anything other than cleaning. The MDS also mentions it’s 100% Isopropyl alcohol, so it should be right.... But I’m just worried if they add poisons to it like they tend to do with turps/metho here in Aus (to discourage human consumption).

Gotta love living in a nanny state like Aus.... **sigh**

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
and for cases i just got this
M23SFzI.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381242003401?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=650501214462&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
DczyrME.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221726806548?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

on ebay waiting for it to arrive from china gonna see what it holds (small should fit mighty alone) larger maybe unit plus will c..
Look forward to your thoughts on the cheap cases :)
I've been thinking about getting a Vapecase from Vapo Shop:
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-cases/vapecase-mighty/
I like the fact that it has hinged locking clips and it's the cheapest I've found it so far.

Hey guys, haven't been following this thread too closely but can anyone answer if the new mights with the 2 minute shutoff have worse battery life?
Hi vapepau, I can't really comment if it's any worse as I never had one with earlier firmware, but I can easily get 5-6 bowls out of a full charge, sometimes more, it just depends how big I pack them and if I sip or hit it and finish it quickly.

Pyr0,
Reactions: Rave88

Stinky

Hey Stinky,

I spent ages searching forums and websites for safe medical ISO options in Aus (as pharmacies will only supply max 70% iso…. as Iso swabs, as per the law) :(

I gave up on medical grade ISO and just went with Bunning’s Digger brand ISO. The MDS warns not to inhale, touch or drink it, and to contact the poisons hotline if ingested.

So I’m rather apprehensive about using it for anything other than cleaning. The MDS also mentions it’s 100% Isopropyl alcohol, so it should be right.... But I’m just worried if they add poisons to it like they tend to do with turps/metho here in Aus (to discourage human consumption).

Hey mate. The Diggers brand ISO from Bunnings is fine, it is just expensive. Jaycar sell ISO for $10 per 500ml.

You will know if you have ISO that has perfume in it as soon as you smell it.

lemmeadem

Hey Stinky,

For what it's worth, I generally use Acetone to reclaim.

You have to be a little more careful when it comes to vapor-trails and should really be doing anything with it in open air (which, you probably should with ISO as well) but it's cheap - I get mine at Bunning's - pure and no added chemicals to stop consumption (why would one consume acetone?!) and makes a mean reclaim/hashetone. :D I've found in a concentrate-making context that it tends to scrub a little deeper than ISO and maintains a better terpene profile at the expense of including more than just cannabinoids (turns out a lot darker than my ISO washes for, I think, this reason).

Acetone breaks down to water, as well, so there's no risk inhaling it if you evaporate for long enough. :)

EDIT: Make sure you get pure acetone, 100%, though.

Mr. Me2

Look forward to your thoughts on the cheap cases :)
I've been thinking about getting a Vapecase from Vapo Shop:
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-cases/vapecase-mighty/
I like the fact that it has hinged locking clips and it's the cheapest I've found it so far.

Hi vapepau, I can't really comment if it's any worse as I never had one with earlier firmware, but I can easily get 5-6 bowls out of a full charge, sometimes more, it just depends how big I pack them and if I sip or hit it and finish it quickly.
Hey @Pyyr0 - you may want to look at Vatra cases. They have one similar to the one pictured above. I don't have that one, but have several other Vatra cases and really like them all. And Vatra is a pleasure to deal with (I've returned cases that didn't suit my needs no problem).

mrjunkie

Menny
ok so the walls are moving right now and its 4:16 uk time got the 18mm namaste wt just arrived (KORY IS A FREEKIN LEGEND!!!!!!) connected to the pinnacle vbwt to the 18mm adptr to the mighty an im about to get sooooooo HIGH :)
4:23 UPDATE:
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW JUST WOW
i've not had a Cleaner Smoother Hit! IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to think i'm gonna get a orbiter no way i think i need ice too but i will c how that goes when i get on dh get for a bubbler, im also gonna maybe cut this first mflb whip i just got (trim just a little on the corners of the wood where it meets the glass) in order to maybe fit a reducer further for a airtight seal as i will b hopin 2 get 2 more whips with the orbiter but its still not airtight with the 2 reducers i have so i may have to get some more as well as one is for the elmomuzz mod anyway. and then maybe use one in my bong which i gotta get the right stem for to do that i'm hoping to look on everybodydoesit for that..
i got a follow up call from kory which was really nice of him i think! as i have found dealing with him and all the customer service he has provided on the occasions i have dealt with him to truly have been superb! he mentioned to let you guys know that within a short while! the product called the namste 18mm mighty 3d printed adaptor, will no longer be shipped as such and will be phased out with a new upgraded version! made of the same standard plastic as the unit casing and is currently being produced in a FACTORY (not on a 3d printer on a small scale as i understood him) (which i cant wait to get my hand on as mine is now a custom anyway i'd still buy another orig lol) just a heads up to let u know i hope i got all the details on the info correct but that is i believe how things stand as of now, peace folks! i also love the gift of a wallet grinder which i find not all other sellers adding those kinda perks lol to be a kind and sharing thing as once i have more then one i tend to find it a lovely gift to give to other smokers (who seem to all want to get a mighty while they try mine lol) im saving for one u got above cheers for the link i cant bare what some are charging for it on ebay so i started basic lol

Last edited:
mrjunkie,
Reactions: Rave88

bigmouth

The battery life on this thing is just blowing me away! Even after a full day's use, I have 2 bars left. Out of curiosity, does the battery life deteriorate significantly over time?

LouFeinberg

Mighty size is not an issue IMO, it's like a smartphone size

I know that some other folks have posted pictures, but I don't remember any comparing it to a white iPhone. My Note 3 is a hair bigger, but it's black, and doesn't make the point as clearly. I wanted to underscore this in a way that transcends my crappy pictures.

Yeah, the Mighty isn't the first name in stealth, but it's not like a national security crisis or anything. No need to call Batman or the UN inspectors.

You may disagree of course. You might look at those pictures and say, "Okay, it's not as big as an iPhone 6, but it's still too big." Prefer what you prefer, but my lowly opinion is that anybody putting off buying a Mighty because of its size might reconsider.

And yes, it fits comfortably in the pocket of my regular jeans. Fortunately, I don't have anything else in my pants taking up all that much space. :lol: Your mileage may vary.

mighty-phone2.jpg

mighty-phone3.jpg

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Yeah, the Mighty isn't the first name in stealth, but it's not like a national security crisis or anything. No need to call Batman or the UN inspectors.

Hey, I love the Mighty as much as anyone. Maybe more. It's pumping vapor at me right now!

But I would not wanna have to explain it to an authority figure. National security? You'll be talking to Homeland Security! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a brutally efficient vapor-producing machine, and looks every bit as ruthless as it acts. This is neither good nor bad, IMO, but I sure wouldn't wanna chat about it with anyone outside the house. :uhoh:

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Hey mate. The Diggers brand ISO from Bunnings is fine, it is just expensive. Jaycar sell ISO for $10 per 500ml.

You will know if you have ISO that has perfume in it as soon as you smell it.

I’ve only ever used Diggers so I don’t know what a tainted smell might smell like, but it smells like turps so I guess that’s about right lol.

Jaycar has 99.8% and but it’s $10 for 250ml, still cheaper than $14 tho. I just checked on their website now.

Thanks for the advice mate!

For what it's worth, I generally use Acetone to reclaim.

You have to be a little more careful when it comes to vapor-trails and should really be doing anything with it in open air (which, you probably should with ISO as well) but it's cheap - I get mine at Bunning's - pure and no added chemicals to stop consumption (why would one consume acetone?!) and makes a mean reclaim/hashetone.
C:\Users\wand\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
I've found in a concentrate-making context that it tends to scrub a little deeper than ISO and maintains a better terpene profile at the expense of including more than just cannabinoids (turns out a lot darker than my ISO washes for, I think, this reason).

Acetone breaks down to water, as well, so there's no risk inhaling it if you evaporate for long enough.
C:\Users\wand\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

EDIT: Make sure you get pure acetone, 100%, though.

Thanks Lemmeadem, this is the first I’ve heard of acetone reclaim!
I might give it a shot.

I ISO washed my cooling unit 5 times (after cooling unit goo scoop, onto a liquid pad) in a 125ml (half bottle). So ~10 washes and 2 reclaims for $14 isn’t too bad either.

Thanks mate!

Thcgos,

biohacker

The battery life on this thing is just blowing me away! Even after a full day's use, I have 2 bars left. Out of curiosity, does the battery life deteriorate significantly over time?

I have used both of my Mighty's for several months now with maybe only a 2 second deterioration of heat up time to 180c from room temp (21c). I USE the Mighty's so don't baby them....I finish every bowl at 210c and charge when I feel like. It seems like there has been zero deterioration from my standpoint. My old Crafty on the other hand....... which is why I don't own one anymore! I guess that 2nd battery really makes a difference!

Still loving my Mighty(s) after all of this time, and continues to be my portable vape of choice! It's going to REALLY have to be something, to knock Mighty from its throne! I even used it as my exclusive daily driver for weeks...using it instead of the LSV!

adam_baumm

http://imgur.com/SePGirE

Here's how my mighty looks now. Serial number in the 500's daily heavy use for 9 months.
Another small piece of plastic broke off. Still works amazingly!

I contacted s&b via email and asked for a shipping label.
They ignored that request and stated I should send it in and it "should" be at no charge to me. They said they will repair it and clean it then ship it back to me.
I'm cool with that. They said if it's still working to send it in at my convenience.
I don't want to send it in yet. I don't want to be down for a week or 2 ;)

Marky

I got my crafty last Saturday (29 hours after placing my order Friday morning) and I'm in love with it. I love it so much that I have decided to get the mighty for home use and when doing group sessions with friends. I just want to know if it's safe to get one now or should I wait to let a updated version come out as they did with the crafty?

-Mark

Marky,
Reactions: mrjunkie

BioSector

I got my crafty last Saturday (29 hours after placing my order Friday morning) and I'm in love with it. I love it so much that I have decided to get the mighty for home use and when doing group sessions with friends. I just want to know if it's safe to get one now or should I wait to let a updated version come out as they did with the crafty?

-Mark

Mighty's were updated first actually. Assuming you buy from S&B or somewhere you can ask for a unit manufactured in the last month you will get the latest design.

I seem to get the same number of sessions out of a full charge, but it does seem to be different. Maybe they just evened out the discharge display or something? At first I thought it was draining quicker too but the 10+ sessions I can get out of a charge seem the same as before.

LouFeinberg

To start you need a crafty or mighty cooling unit and a 18mm to 14mm reducer.

Okay, about to get started on this thing. CU was easy, and I got 2 18mm to 14mm reducers from Amazon, in case I broke one. Which was good, because I dropped and broke one of 'em when I was opening the box. :rockon: :lol:

(FWIW, both of them were smooth as glass. SEE WHAT I DID THERE. No need for a blowtorch, which is good. If I burn this house down, I don't have a spare.)

check the last 30-50 pages (a lot i know lol) to get an up-to-date idea of what's what. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-724#post-825812

I did it! I finally finished! :o

Sorry for the arts and crafts queries, and I know there are other glass threads, but this seems to be the place to plumb the intersection of Mighty, muzzmod, and glass.

Since this is my first glass, and I haven't actually BUILT the muzzmod yet, I'm looking at the ones most frequently mentioned on the last 40 pages of that thread: the FC-187 V2, the FC-UFO, and the ever-popular D020-D -- nothing too daring, but especially since nobody mentioned using those specifically with the Mighty or the muzzmod, I'm fine with tiptoeing in.

So one last stupid question before I put the pieces together -- the reduction from 18mm to 14mm is so that it's small enough to fit into an 18.8mm joint, yes? Or should I be looking at a different-sized adapter?

See? I said it was a stupid question. But I figure I should get it out of the way before I epoxy my hand to my face and it's much harder to type.

Last edited:
Top Bottom