The Medical Marijuana Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerseusStoned

Hey guys, for one of my business classes I am required to write a report on an industry published in the Wall Street Journal. I would love to do my research with something I am passionate about, i.e. medical marijuana, and am wondering if I can get any leads from anyone? So far the only dispensary company I can find anything about on the stock exchange is MJNA.PK (previously CVIV), but its got to be mentioned in the WS. Any help or leads?

PerseusStoned,

lwien

PerseusStoned said:
Hey guys, for one of my business classes I am required to write a report on an industry published in the Wall Street Journal. I would love to do my research with something I am passionate about, i.e. medical marijuana, and am wondering if I can get any leads from anyone? So far the only dispensary company I can find anything about on the stock exchange is MJNA.PK (previously CVIV), but its got to be mentioned in the WS. Any help or leads?
Go over to weedtracker.com. They are a site that is VERY involved in the MMJ community and they literally have hundreds of medical dispensaries and collectives that are very active there. I think it would be a great resource for ya.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom