B.

War Criminal
half powered batts are the worst.

I go thru phases with my vapes, i'd been on a bho kick,but its killing my tolerence, so im on a bho t break dor the last week, and I find myself using my lb 99% of the time. even without the adapter it works as my daily driver just fine. I do a couple of trenches after work, or all day when I have the day off. I think the adapter will make it a better daily driver , but it is a superb daily driver with just batts,imo.

My sis, a daily smoker for a decade, and one stubborn lady, was finally convinced to switch to vaping by the box, having already tried log,bag and whip vapes and being unimpressed. Been a year since her switch, box jas been her daily driver every day.

B.,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
finch said:
Hey JDS (or any of you adapter heads) are there any remaining benefits to daily driving the wood vapes now that you have the adapter? With the temp control and the efficient bowl size it seems like it would rock at daily driving now

I hate hitting the box with a half powered batt, makes my high sad :(

Ive had my zap plugged in since the day i got it......I unplugged it yesterday for the 1st time. Honestly, I knew the adapter was going to be awesome but its 100x better than i thought. I'm pulling bigger, better tasting hits than with the log. The reason i got the zap to begin with was to not have to deal with charging batts at home. Now its nice not having to pack a stem every few min. I always preferred the taste of the LB and now the adapter and my temporary car setup w/ the 70 watt inverter literally makes it the ultimate daily driver.

If you have an adapter and dont feel like waiting for MF's car cord, I picked up the single plug 70 watt power inverter from Advanced Auto for like $20. Before the PAMFLB, I used it to charge batts on the road.

When you use a battery, the box runs hotter at first, then starts running cooler and cooler as the batt dies. With the adapter, being able to vape the lower temps first then turn it up as you vape the trench is great!!

JDSupreme,

nightwing

thanks for the vids JDS.
sold me.

my birthday is in a week...and i just bought myself a birthday gift.

:brow:
and thank you magicflight

nightwing,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Some sticker work....
2010-12-20075553.jpg

2010-12-20075628.jpg

It looked too plain...now I have to get some rubber feet from a craft store..

JDSupreme,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
JDS- sir, you are an inspiration! I've pulled the trigger on an adapter and I can't wait. Your demo sealed the deal. The batts always troubled me- simply too inconsistent, even with the best charger, etc. The adapter changes that, giving the user total control- yipee!

Empherio,

Beezleb

Beezleb,

GON

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the horrible english :)
Here is my history. About two years ago, I bought a Vapman vaporizer. The most efficient vaporizer in the market! Jet Lighter, cool design... and a total deception. It is efficient, yes, but the learning curve and butane was too complicate to high myself... so I put the vapman in a break and continue combusting... After a year or so, I see the vapman taking dust and I started looking to buy a new lighter, maybe this lighter is not good enough... I was thinking. (Some day I will start with a long comparison between Vapman And Launch Box/Tube, every time I login in the forum says "There is no best vaporizer", every time I think, "yeah, there is!, MFLB")
And in that moment, looking a Honest Lighter in youtube, a Magic-Flight Launch Box video was in the side of the page... WTF is this? OMG, is this thing reallly existing? I want one now!
Now I have the Launch Tube, birch and maple Boxes, and Im impatient to continue collecting every exotic wood Box they are offering!
I translated the manual for a friend who doesnt speak any english. When his Box came, it also came with the new manual... so is obsolete... anyway, maybe can be useful for people from South America or Spain, or Magic-Flight can attach this manual to international orders. Can be useful, at least here in Spain.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0SXV3RKY
I am from Spain, a spaniard would understand better the manual, but for everyone who speaks spanish is understandable, maybe there are some mistakes, my english is not the best either :)
Other things, I put my power adapter order a few days ago, but my register date is newer than the "cut date". I dont have any notices... when I can have the adapter?
JD, that videos are awesome!!
Thanks to all users for this thread, your Community is the Best!

GON,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Beezleb said:
What no Steelers anything on that? Go Pittsburgh. Good use for the MF sticker.

I would love to see what people do to customize and decorate their vapes!

Haha if I had a Steeler sticker I probably would have! My girl fucks with me all the time about how much Steeler and Pens shit I wear (95% of my clothes). I have room on the one side of the adapter for some Burgh shit :)

Empherio said:
JDS- sir, you are an inspiration! I've pulled the trigger on an adapter and I can't wait. Your demo sealed the deal. The batts always troubled me- simply too inconsistent, even with the best charger, etc. The adapter changes that, giving the user total control- yipee!

Thanks so much but all the real thx goes to MF! I wouldn't go out of my way to make the vids if this thing wasn't really like the best thing ever :) You will love it!!! Not having to charge batts is awesome in itself....but the hit quality upgrade is astounding. Magic Flight is the shizzznit!!

JDSupreme,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, well your Steelers couldn't even beat the Jets to seal the deal for the team everyone knows is going to win it all. Again.

So I didn't think I wanted the new cord, as I use the mflb only on the road. But I am planning a trip to Utah and figure it would be great in the condo. Looks like I am going to make a new toy purchase. Again.

Tstat,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Tstat said:
Yea, well your Steelers couldn't even beat the Jets to seal the deal for the team everyone knows is going to win it all. Again.

Ugh dont remind me I was at the game (with my LB of course). Its kinda tough when all refs are against us but that's still no excuse for not punching that last TD in. I didn't believe it for a while but its getting tough to justify that they aren't. I'm more of a Pens fan than I am Steelers though. Hockey is my real passion. The NFL pisses me off. What are you a Cheaters, *cough* I mean Pats fan? Boo this man....BOOOOOOOOOOOO haha If so see ya in the AFC Championship where we'll whoop your ass :)

I recently ordered a custom Black and Gold wooden box mod ecig. Now all I need is a custom black and gold wood LB muhaha. I just really want a different custom wood LB and then im done with toys for a while :)

JDSupreme,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Wow.... now a PA for the MFLB !!

I've been holding out on the mflb with hopes they'd move up to a high mah Li-Ion battery use with a VR to avoid depleted vapes. But now, I'm eager to see the PA offered out of the beta mode for whatever tweeks they (and you testers) decide on.

JD (hey there fellow ECF'r), is the PA just an inline batt with a rheostat ? Is it a slide, wheel, or a positive position selector like on the FistPak ecig ?

Sure wld be nice to incorporate a temp gauge in the main device for accurate herb vaping, if not a meter of sorts on the PA to at least calculate a "ball park" temp range for when tethered for a session.

Overall it looks like a decent set up, and I'll have to break down at some point and pick up both to try and compare to my current loved Iolite (no bashing please, and no instigation intended).

I'll just have to wait till the PA releases to the public and my local Canadian supplier picks it up to sell.... can't stand the customs hassle and shipping waits on USA orders to me.

Peace & VapeOn,
smokum

smokum,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
smokum said:
Wow.... now a PA for the MFLB !!

I've been holding out on the mflb with hopes they'd move up to a high mah Li-Ion battery use with a VR to avoid depleted vapes. But now, I'm eager to see the PA offered out of the beta mode for whatever tweeks they (and you testers) decide on.

JD (hey there fellow ECF'r), is the PA just an inline batt with a rheostat ? Is it a slide, wheel, or a positive position selector like on the FistPak ecig ?

Sure wld be nice to incorporate a temp gauge in the main device for accurate herb vaping, if not a meter of sorts on the PA to at least calculate a "ball park" temp range for when tethered for a session.

Overall it looks like a decent set up, and I'll have to break down at some point and pick up both to try and compare to my current loved Iolite (no bashing please, and no instigation intended).

I'll just have to wait till the PA releases to the public and my local Canadian supplier picks it up to sell.... can't stand the customs hassle and shipping waits on USA orders to me.

Peace & VapeOn,
smokum

I have no idea what's inside there but its a wheel dial. Temp range wouldn't do anything unless its somehow connected to the trench in the box because the draw speed controls the temp. The dial basically gives you a starting point and your draw controls the temp from there. Its really simplicity at it's finest!

JDSupreme,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:) Off topic - Just love seeing a Fistpack herementioned here LOVE THEM and have 3 lol!!

The dial is not the same as any ecig mod I've seen yet. Plastic dial wheel that reminds me of a pocket radio when I was a kid...WAY before mp3 players, etc. came out.

The adapter is working very well! Very please with my purchase. Like a fresh battery all the time :D Oh yeah!

Lo,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
High Lo <-- hehe

Well, hopefully it won't be too long for my Canadian supplier to have them so I can give it a shot.

FistPack.... yup, have two and another soon on route from an ECF member. Absolutely my GoTo device. A shame Nuck had to stop making them for sure !!

Here's to a short beta session and a quick wide distribution for the PAMFLB !!

VapeOn,
smokum

smokum,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, JD... It certainly is not very often that I route for the Steelers, but yesterday was an exception. And I do hate NY more than Pitt. That was the first time the Jets EVER won at Heinz Field. Not good.

Tstat,

mushman

i've had the LB for a few months now, and i love it. i showed a few friends and they were sold on it, and have bought them too.. i'm not sure if you guys are familiar with reddit.com/r/trees, they constantly recommend the MFLB to everyone and that is where i first heard about it. the device speaks for itself tho and i've been very satisfied with my purchase

these new power adapters seem incredible too. i'm quite tempted to buy one now, but i'm going to try and wait until they are officially released

mushman,

dr3

JDSupreme, thanks for the vids but they made it for a really long weekend waiting for me. My PAMFLB shipped Friday and arrived here this morning. I am very happy with the device and am amazed at how much more control it gives me with the box. I like being able to use very low temp when the load is fresh and then turning it up as it gets spent. The max setting very high and allows for a quick draw (careful not to combust).

So needless to say I am vaked out of my mind now, after playing with it for the afternoon. Like you said I would like to see the addition of rubber feet. I may paint a small dot on the dial to server as an indicator, but otherwise it seems to be very high quality and made with great materials. Excited to see how this plays out since now the MFLB + PA +whip seems like the perfect setup for a vapebongs or vapebubbs.

Magic-Flight you have another winner with the power adapter.

dr3,

stp4

Assistant Manager Strickland Propane
Great vids JD! I know this power adapter will have me effectively :ko:'d out in no time. I just saw that my debit card got charged today, so I should have my device before Christmas! No blue Christmas this year....thanks MF for this amazing accessory to the already best vape on the market.

I'll be back to post reviews after testing it out.

stp4,

morninglight

Just got my MFLB in the mail today! Was surprised to see it here so quickly. Was honestly expecting it tomorrow or Wednesday so big thank you to vapeworld. I just tried it for the very first time. I definitely need time to develop a technique but after one completed trench I feel as I ought to. I am used to smoking multiple bowls out of a pipe daily so the MFLB has its work cut out for it :)

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the community with the ubiquitous MFLB praise, the makers behind the product, and vapeworld. This is my first vaporizer and have a lot to learn :)

morninglight,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
dr3 said:
JDSupreme, thanks for the vids but they made it for a really long weekend waiting for me.

Haha but its sooo worth it :)

So needless to say I am vaked out of my mind now, after playing with it for the afternoon. Like you said I would like to see the addition of rubber feet. I may paint a small dot on the dial to server as an indicator, but otherwise it seems to be very high quality and made with great materials. Excited to see how this plays out since now the MFLB + PA +whip seems like the perfect setup for a vapebongs or vapebubbs.

Magic-Flight you have another winner with the power adapter

The bigger side of the "M" lightning bolt logo on the side of my adapter is the higher temp direction, that's how the whole sticker idea started...just a cool way to mark it (along with vaking more than normal the last couple days with the new toy)

JDSupreme,

vapirtoo

Yo folks!
Just got a package in the mail and I will be pamflbing as soon as I rip open the
shipping box!
I'm like a kid on christmas morning. I ordered on 12/09. Those elves at magic-flight
are simply amazing. Further analysis will be posted later tonight.
Yo JD, great really crisp pix, could be pro shots!

vapirtoo,

dr3

JDSupreme said:
The bigger side of the "M" lightning bolt logo on the side of my adapter is the higher temp direction, that's how the whole sticker idea started...just a cool way to mark it (along with vaking more than normal the last couple days with the new toy)

I like the way the stickers look, really sharp and functional too. I was thinking of an indicator on the wheel, I was thinking a dot at either end and 2 in the middle, or vise versa. I know to dial it towards the adapter to get hotter, just accidentally combusted earlier when I forgot to dial it down after using it on high.

dr3,

george

Got my stuff from Blissville today.
The portable grinder is awesome. Grinds super fine, feels solid, and it fits perfectly with the opening of the trench.

Pushback ring is nice, even for home. I don't have to worry about my battery connecting if i leave it in the box.
New batteries work nice, stronger than my originals for sure. And they came with a nice note telling me they are already charged.

george,
Top Bottom