hanfhead

is high
chloe said:
JDSupreme said:
Lo said:
My power adapter is out for delivery today - My excitement cannot be contained lol!

Regarding batts/chargers. I found my old batteries that I had given up on using were brought back to life with a refresh cycle in the C9000 charger. The smart charger to me was a great investment.

Ive been tracking it and its said the same thing since the 15th (processed and left San Diego).....although a lot of times when I track it, it wont show up online until after the package gets here so hopefully it comes today. I WANT IT SOOOO BAD!!! But the fresh set of 2700's help sooo much.

oh you're lucky...my credit card hasn't been charged yet...I did order early...hopefully there were no hiccups...my mailing addy is in Canada tho

*fingers crossed* i get billed soon :)

Same here. I ordered very early in the morning so expected that I would be in the first group. I am concerned that some have gotten confirmations and I haven't even been charged yet either. Maybe my order didn't go through :( This is one of the only times I am HOPING to see a charge, haha.

hanfhead,

fightabunny

I got my Magic Flight Launch Box AC Adapter today. http://imgur.com/IEm8a.png

Here is an initial review:

The AC adapter came in a small box separated into two parts, the wall socket half and the battery half. It also came with some simple instructions and an extra sticker (yay magic-flight)! Within a minute I had the device assembled, plugged in and was ready to take my first hit.

Let me just say, wow! This thing is great! Best hits I've ever gotten out of my launch box. There is a little slider to control temperature. On max heat, you get a smooth hit with tons of visible vapor, however the device is even better at lower temperatures as you minimize waste vapor.

There is a button on the battery to start powering the device. It is a teeny-tiny button with great response and a good, solid feel to it.

A couple possible suggestions to improve the device(which I will probably be adding to my unit soon):

Little rubber feet on the part with the temperature wheel would be amazing. This thing slides around a lot and has a tendency to fall off the desk.
Perhaps a little bigger button? Or even an attachment to the current button that makes it a little more obvious. It would be sweet if the button were big enough to have the "Magic Flight" logo on it.

Overall this little guy is great! Thanks Magic-Flight, it was worth the wait!

fightabunny,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
fightabunny said:
I got my Magic Flight Launch Box AC Adapter today. http://imgur.com/IEm8a.png

Here is an initial review:

The AC adapter came in a small box separated into two parts, the wall socket half and the battery half. It also came with some simple instructions and an extra sticker (yay magic-flight)! Within a minute I had the device assembled, plugged in and was ready to take my first hit.

Let me just say, wow! This thing is great! Best hits I've ever gotten out of my launch box. There is a little slider to control temperature. On max heat, you get a smooth hit with tons of visible vapor, however the device is even better at lower temperatures as you minimize waste vapor.

There is a button on the battery to start powering the device. It is a teeny-tiny button with great response and a good, solid feel to it.

A couple possible suggestions to improve the device(which I will probably be adding to my unit soon):

Little rubber feet on the part with the temperature wheel would be amazing. This thing slides around a lot and has a tendency to fall off the desk.
Perhaps a little bigger button? Or even an attachment to the current button that makes it a little more obvious. It would be sweet if the button were big enough to have the "Magic Flight" logo on it.

Overall this little guy is great! Thanks Magic-Flight, it was worth the wait!

Great to hear the first review! Let us know what else you find out :)

The adapter sounds awesome! Wish I had the $

Elluzion,

fightabunny

Elluzion said:
Great to hear the first review! Let us know what else you find out :)

The adapter sounds awesome! Wish I had the $

I will! Yeah I think the unit was a little pricey overall despite how awesome it is. I would love to see it in the $30-40 dollar range; this little guy could be a serious competitor in the plug-in vape market especially since it doubles as a portable.

fightabunny,

toadyfatz

Just got home and my adapter was here also! Just tested it out and like was said above at the highest temp you can get nice thick clouds with it (and also speeding up your draw quite a bit from using batteries). The temp control seems to work really well, you can see the light get brighter and dimmer etc...Def blows away any hits I have ever got out of this box with my 2700's!! After I use it a little more I will post some more thoughts...so far I love it!!

toadyfatz,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi,

In regards to questions about orders for the Power Adapter: We have had a lot of orders for these, and are shipping them as fast as we can. Please be patient with us and give us a few more days to process. We are also planning to open the ordering to all FC members this weekend (ie, you will be able to order a unit, whether you have posted to this thread or not, and regardless of your membership date).

In regards to the suggestion to add rubber feet to the Adapter: that is a good idea and we will most likely see that feature on the production version. I will see if there is a way that they might get added to some of the Beta units as well (this will take time).

Finally, in regards to questions about ordering special wood units, we have a few special wood units on hand and are willing to release them. However, given the effort involved with shipping the power adapters, it is looking like we might have to postpone opening that site for a week or so to give us a chance to catch up. The holiday season is especially busy this year.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

CyberPrime

Hey, MagicFlight, do you know if BlisssVille is extremely busy or what-have-you the past week? I emailed them (twice, actually) about getting a replacement unit shipped to me because my screen was broken recently. They haven't gotten back to me at all, and I haven't gotten a replacement. I ensured that the email was correct, but still nothing. Do you know if they've had trouble keeping up with things recently? I was hoping to get it before going home for the holidays. Thanks.

CyberPrime,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
CyberPrime said:
Hey, MagicFlight, do you know if BlisssVille is extremely busy or what-have-you the past week?...

Hi,

It is my impression that they have been really very busy. I know that we are also getting a significant number of holiday orders, and that some of our other vendors have been reporting similar. If anyone is hoping to order Boxes as gifts for the holidays, I would recommend ordering sooner rather than later (to ensure stock is still available with your vendor), or waiting till January, when things tend to normalize a bit.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Thx guys! Its sooooo worth it people!! And the cherry on top was a Magic Flight sticker in the box haha....and I have never seen so much packing tape on a package. I was stabbing and cutting just to get it open. And before all of that, my girl grabbed the mail and there were no packages for me....then I get an email saying it was delivered and sure enough sitting in the back of the mailbox was my package! She totally just grabbed the stuff in front and didnt even look in the back!! I was all prepared to wait another day, so i was extra excited :)

JDSupreme,

george

Ya i can tell from the video, the Launch Box will be a lot more fun to use at home. With multiple people too.

Now if MagicFlight would start selling the power adapter included with the whole MFLB kit, they would have a product that could really compete with some other plug-in style vapes.. A plug-in vape that can deliver clouds...as well as run on AA batteries making it an amazing portable as well.

george,

Beezleb

Beezleb's adapter impression.

For me, I will be viewing the LB a bit differently than before. I typically only use the LB when traveling or when a situation requires the flexibility of the LB so only a few times a year really. So from my perspective as seeing the LB only as a portable vaporizer as I prefer other vaporizer as my every day vaporizers.

Now with the LB having the adapter it enables the LB to become a regular desk top vaporizer alternative. I see the LB as a master of flexibility as being able to be a temperature variable vaporizer and being able to be unhooked and used with the batteries. The LB is now capable of filling two roles very well. I use less herb in the LB than the DBV and the Zephyr though both are capable of using small amounts.

For the price and warranty. I would have to recommend for consideration for people who are looking at economic and/or portable vapes.

For a proper demonstration check out JD supremes video in some posts above.

Beezleb,

sfld

Did anyone get a email when they mailed out the adapter? Or did you just see your cc was charged?

I hope i get mine soon :)

sfld,

Beezleb

sfld said:
Did anyone get a email when they mailed out the adapter? Or did you just see your cc was charged?

The day before and it was delivered the next day.

Beezleb,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
sfld said:

I got a USPS click n ship email w/ tracking #, then I set it so USPS emails you any time it gets scanned or delivered

JDSupreme,

sfld

JDSupreme said:
sfld said:

I got a USPS click n ship email w/ tracking #, then I set it so USPS emails you any time it gets scanned or delivered

lol im OCD like a motherfucker when it comes to tracking ups / fedex shipments lol

sfld,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
JDSupreme said:
Think I made the first video review of the power adapter. Eat your heart out non-adapter people :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EhbftwNOyA

Awesome! Thank you! We are especially glad to finally get these in the hands of the community. It has been a long time coming -- real product development is sometimes a real challenge. A LOT of people have worked really hard on this.

Also, you may have noticed that the adapter nipple is especially long -- thus, you do not have to take the push-back ring out of the Box to use the adapter. They work together quite nicely.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

Zot

Vaping Phool
Zot said:
So I see that some of the power adapters are listed as being out for delivery! I'd love to know exactly when these folks ordered. I put my order in on 12/9, and haven't yet seen a charge on my cc.

When did everyone else order, and what's your status? Curious minds, and all that. :D

Just checked my cc - looks like my adapter might be shipping today, which means I'll have it by Monday or Tuesday! Can't wait; the reviews so far make it sound like Magic-Flight has hit a home run with this puppy!

Zot,
Top Bottom