robson

Lak666 said:
Thanks a lot to everyone for the quick responses...

I'm about to get it from Alibongo; looks like a nice option because its closer from here Germany, and the paying method options are ok for me.

One thing im concerned: you guys know if the battery charger included in the Alibongo LB is designed for the UK power outlets, or is it possible that they send it to me with the normal socket for Europe?

I already asked them, and i'm waiting for a response: it would make perfect sense that it comes with the UK version one, but it would save me a couple of Euros if it arrives with the European socket version.

Im really looking forward to flying with my Box =D

~Lak
Hey mate

The charger I got from ali bongo was terrible to be honest. it would take around 24 hour to charge the standard batteries.

I had ordered a charger from amazon though along side my mflb so that was not an issue. Id presume most shippers in the uk just package the mflb beside the cheapest charger they can find. Worth investing 10 euros or so on a decent charger IMO

You will adore your mflb though im going to pull on it now :D

robson,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Lak666 said:
Just ordered from BlissVille...the other ones were even more expensive, and BlissVille is shipping with grinders as well...

Really, I must've missed that :S... What kind are they? I was going to order from Blissville until I saw that VapeWorld and most other sites added free grinders to the mix, so I chose VapeWorld. Although, they only give small acrylic grinders, I could've gotten a better 4-stage buster from Puff-it-up, and perhaps there were even better deals than that. Are the additional grinders from Blissville any good?

Blackthoven,

clayton

You could of up-graded your grinder from vapeworld, that's exactly what I did. You never want to use an acrylic grinder.

clayton,

max

Out to lunch
You never want to use an acrylic grinder.
As long as you're grinding bud and not stems, acrylic will do the job. Metal teeth, instead of round plastic pegs, are obviously better, but you can also get a finer grind with a 2 pc. acrylic than with an aluminum 4 pc.

max,

steiner666

Serial vapist
a 2 piece metal grinder works best for LB definitely. I picked up one of these for ~$15 at a local convenience store, and it pulverizes pretty well. Works a lot better than grinding in my vapeworld 4 piece up-side-down.

Skull-Metall-Grinder-Totenkopf.jpg

but really, any 2 piece with sharp metal teeth will work well. I just really like this one cause it has the storage compartment on top.

steiner666,

vape4health

Place an order at blissville , my stuff was in the mail less then 24 hrs later . Thats some good shit .

vape4health,

B.

War Criminal
Jackson1303 said:
So what do you guys think would be the best battery setup for the LB?

Theres a ton of battery talk in this thread, I bet if you read it you'll be able to figure out which battery set up is best for you.

B.,

Nycdeisel

steiner666 said:
a 2 piece metal grinder works best for LB definitely. I picked up one of these for ~$15 at a local convenience store, and it pulverizes pretty well. Works a lot better than grinding in my vapeworld 4 piece up-side-down.

http://shops.venditio.com/sinsemill...73-590x563/Skull-Metall-Grinder-Totenkopf.jpg

but really, any 2 piece with sharp metal teeth will work well. I just really like this one cause it has the storage compartment on top.

A metal 2 piece with diamond shape teeth work best. spike shaped teeth suck in comparison.

2 piece titanium Space Case ftw! :)

If I use my medium sized ti 2 piece SC, I can grind for a while and get it pretty fine for the LB, not as fine as a coffee grinder, but much better then any other method.

Nycdeisel,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
clayton said:
You could of up-graded your grinder from vapeworld, that's exactly what I did. You never want to use an acrylic grinder.

Yeah, I've heard they're shitty and they can potentially shred pieces of acrylic while you're using it :S

EDIT: I've already got a couple other grinders anyway, so it's not a big deal :).

Blackthoven,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Wow, talk about timing. I just got this bad boy in the mail! It's a gazillion times smaller than I thought it was going to be even considering I pictured it small to begin with.

Can't wait to try this thing out! Too bad I'm out of herb :(, how long should I charge the batteries before I use them, or did they come charged already?

Also! Just as a side note, it did not come in a box, perhaps that was done after crossing the border, but it was in a yellow mail bag that says Aromatherapy machine, and Spice Grinder on it -.-"

Luckily my mother did not notice! She's not snoopy like that, and besides I just told her it was her christmas gift :).

Blackthoven,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
B. said:
Jackson1303 said:
So what do you guys think would be the best battery setup for the LB?

Theres a ton of battery talk in this thread, I bet if you read it you'll be able to figure out which battery set up is best for you.

The Vaporedia has lot of good info on that too best to bu the charger and batts online, much cheaper. Want the batts to be Nihm, and the best are 2700 Mah. Should buy a trusted battery band as well such as Energizer. But the C-9000 is one of the best chargers check it out.

LaunchBox420,

flowmotion

I am just about ready to order this fabulous little thing (thanks to all of your reviews :) )

What does an order from Blisssville show up as on a credit card/bank statement? I'm a bit concerned about parents seeing this. :(

flowmotion,

Lak666

Well, suddenly i got an email from BlissVille, saying that they recommend me to better buy it from a store in the UK, cuz else it would take forever...
Those guys take their customer service seriously...amazing...
So, im checking the vape world site, and i love it...i actually tried ordering it with the diamond head metal 4pc grinder, but guess what? their shopping site doesn't work! tried a couple of times, and from different browsers, nothing man...such a shame...
i wrote them an email, telling them both the situation and the fact that i want to buy it...
the fact that i got a discount coupon, the cheap shipping service (10usd) and the cool grinder opgrade possibility got me onto it immediately...im just waiting for a response.

Another question...using the LB, how many hits can you get from a load...and how many loads would last normally an amount of, lets say, one gram of your favorite herbs?

~Lak

Blackthoven said:
Luckily my mother did not notice! She's not snoopy like that, and besides I just told her it was her christmas gift :).

thats just hilarious man...good way to go!

Lak666,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
i would buy it off puffitup.com if i were you, give u some little goodies with it and might be able to get a discount from the discount section if you look, but have heard that some coupons dont work because of the manufactuers demand.

LaunchBox420,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
Well depends what ure vaping and how fine your herb is...i usually have up to about 15 hits in a single trench, depends how hardcore you are though lol...and depends on how much you put in because some people overfill and some under fill its all on personal preference, check out the vaporedia it has alot of good stuff on the launch box

LaunchBox420,

Pancakes

LaunchBox420 said:
i would buy it off puffitup.com if i were you, give u some little goodies with it and might be able to get a discount from the discount section if you look, but have heard that some coupons dont work because of the manufactuers demand.

I also recommend puffitup. My order shipped the next day (I ordered at night) and I received it 3 days later. Came with a nice 4 piece aluminum grinder, a plastic container with a built in grinder (probably wouldn't use it, considering the 4 piece, but it's air tight and good for storage), zen pipe cleaners, and a lanyard keychain. There are no coupons for the MFLB, but its fast (usps priority), the same price as everywhere else, and the bonuses are great. They also have a live chat, which I didn't need to use, but I like that it's there.

Oh, they also include a baggie of spearmint leaves, which was an awesome bonus since I like to sprinkle it on top of my other herbs.

Pancakes,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
yeah the grinder is crap tho def not good for the launch box its a chopper so it doesnt grind really more like seperates it but a decent grinder you can get for 25, and i got a smell proof bag, the green container, grinder , gram baggies, alot of them! and spearmint.

LaunchBox420,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
vape4health said:
Place an order at blissville , my stuff was in the mail less then 24 hrs later . Thats some good shit .

Yeah, friend and I ordered the same day - he ordered from BlissSville and I ordered from another local online vendor (we live in different parts). He got his in just 48 hours! and he lives in Canada and he got a free mini CNC 2pc grinder that he said is custom made to fit right into the LB trench. Mine took like a week and I got a crappy acrylic grinder. BlissSville certainly gets an A+ in my book.

DeepFried,

Lak666

Well, thanks for the recommendations, but the problem is that i live in Germany, and shipping times can be a pain in the ass...specially considering that i wanna have mine within the next 18 days...crap..i ran outta time =S
Is the grinder that puffitup includes in the package the same one from vape world?
Puffitup looks like a great idea, but theyre currently outta stock...any other ideas, considering my location?
Is funny how it is cheaper to get it from the USA, shipping included, than to buy it fro the stores i've visited in the UK...

Lak666,

rofly1

when i ordered mine from puffitup.com the code FC-1 was worth 15% discount i dont know if it still applies but it is worth a try.....

rofly1,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
i would call chris at vapeworld for the best deals. just tell him your from fc. he threw in extra batteries and the 4peice grinder for free. it also helps if you like the miami dolphins.

pinoy,
Top Bottom