starmode

I'm just wondering if whether using a four-piece grinder would be wasteful. I can't imagine why Vapeworld would offer to sell one at a reduced price after buying a certain product if the grinder didn't even work for the product.

starmode,

george

^^^What i do, (since i have a 4pc grinder) is i grind it in the grinder, then pack a trench. Take 1 or 2 hits, then open up the box and crumble the herbs with my fingers. i might repeat that after another hit or so. people have mentioned this earlier, especialy for very sticky/fresher buds.

george,

starmode

george said:
^^^What i do, (since i have a 4pc grinder) is i grind it in the grinder, then pack a trench. Take 1 or 2 hits, then open up the box and crumble the herbs with my fingers. i might repeat that after another hit or so. people have mentioned this earlier, especialy for very sticky/fresher buds.
Yeah, I saw that. I guess that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

starmode,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
starmode said:
New poster. I just ordered this Sunday and according to USPS Tracking, I'm getting it today. I'm really as excited as I probably can be for having shelled out $100. I know I will enjoy it and get good use of it though. One thing that's bothering me and I've done a lot of reading: I upgraded my vapeworld order by $12 so they could include an Aerospace 4 piece grinder, since I knew that I'd need a grinder. I've been doing some reading and apparently this won't be enough of a fine grind? Seriously? I have no more money to spend, so if this is true, can someone help me make it work? Should I just grind the herbs for a few minutes and then chop them up with scissors in a glass? Or will the 4-piece grinder grind well enough if I just sit there a bit?
No problem with the grinder. I myself have a 4 piece grinder with a kief collector. I load my herb into the grinder, turn it upside down and grind for a while, then turn it right side up and grind until it all falls into the storage area. Experiment with it, you've got a nice grinder and it will work.

That having been said, I'm probably going to pick up a Mix n Ball nano grinder that will travel with me :)

Tom

tdavie,

starmode

tdavie said:
starmode said:
New poster. I just ordered this Sunday and according to USPS Tracking, I'm getting it today. I'm really as excited as I probably can be for having shelled out $100. I know I will enjoy it and get good use of it though. One thing that's bothering me and I've done a lot of reading: I upgraded my vapeworld order by $12 so they could include an Aerospace 4 piece grinder, since I knew that I'd need a grinder. I've been doing some reading and apparently this won't be enough of a fine grind? Seriously? I have no more money to spend, so if this is true, can someone help me make it work? Should I just grind the herbs for a few minutes and then chop them up with scissors in a glass? Or will the 4-piece grinder grind well enough if I just sit there a bit?
No problem with the grinder. I myself have a 4 piece grinder with a kief collector. I load my herb into the grinder, turn it upside down and grind for a while, then turn it right side up and grind until it all falls into the storage area. Experiment with it, you've got a nice grinder and it will work.

That having been said, I'm probably going to pick up a Mix n Ball nano grinder that will travel with me :)

Tom
Thanks, Tom!

starmode,

fylgja

chloe said:
hi guys,

so most of you who use it native has probably experienced dead lip skin on the box at one time or another :)

This reason stopped me from using it native more often than I would. Maybe I need to drink more water, who knows....I usually use a stem when at home so not a problem but in group usage, I let everyone else use the stem but when I use it, I just pull out the stem and use it native...

I have found smearing this around the draw hole helped tremendously and feels nice on the lips:
http://www.pluckytree.com/products/serf-to-surf-sampler

Main Ingredient:
Organic Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil :cool:

I have no idea if it should be used on wood, but for now it works quite nice!
I rub bees wax around the mouth part of the box. It keeps the wood nice, but isn't harsh or chemically like varnish. You just have to reapply it now and then, but ti keeps the wood (all over my box) smooth and comfortable. You can get bees wax anywhere they sell sewing materials, like an arts and crafts place.

fylgja,

Anthony

Anthony
starmode said:
Simple fix, just grind it twice....or three times. It will get finer each time. I suggest to just try once grinded and then twice and then three and see what you like. I prefer twice :2c:

Anthony,

wolf torn

Now I should have mine tomorrow in the mail!!

first time vaping

anyone want to give me some out of the box tips to getting the best vapor out of this thing?

wolf torn,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
sorry dude it's just there are so many tips in this thread

I guess it's a bitch to read over the whole thing but if more people read the tips in the thread already it wouldn't be so long and repetitive you know?

I could give you tons of tips but I'd just be repeating things for the third, fourth, fifth time.

Anyways, grind your herb really fine, inhale slowly, I'm sure you'll get right fucked up.

Peace

bluntfaced,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Is there any way to make a sticky post within a thread? So that each vaporizer thread (Volcano, Purple Days, etc) could have their own sticky tips/tricks thread?

Tom

tdavie,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
lowfront said:
sweet

page 1 of 147 pages

thanks for the help

:(
I read through 79 pages, yes all 79, before I bought my LB. I wanted to be well informed, and there was only 79 pages total at the time. :)

If there had been 147 pages, I would have read all 147 pages. That's just the way I am. :D

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
lowfront said:
147 pages

3,664 replies in thread

thread started a year ago

hmmm....
When I read through 79 pages, that was back in February. This is a popular little box. :D

Vicki,

Anthony

Anthony
Vicki said:
lowfront said:
147 pages

3,664 replies in thread

hmmm....
When I read through 79 pages, that was back in February. This is a popular little box. :D
I think its worthy of the title of "Best Stealth portable Vape" IMO

Anthony,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Anthony said:
Vicki said:
lowfront said:
147 pages

3,664 replies in thread

hmmm....
I think its worthy of the title of "Best Stealth portable Vape" IMO
I haven't used any other portable vaporizer, so I have no frame of reference to compare. I do love my LB, though. :D

Vicki,

Budz Bunny

I found (before I got a coffee grinder) that packing my grinder till it was really full gave me a finer grind.

Budz Bunny,

downdowndown

Gonna be my first vape, very excited! Going to buy express shipping from vapeworld, I live in Florida so hopefully it will get here super quick!

Can't wait to join the combustion free crowd!:):)

downdowndown,

Cappella Sistina

DONT GET(pay for) EXPRESS SHIPPING!

It costs you extra and is not needed.... all packages shipped standard ground in Florida, are delivered next day(when sent via Fedex or UPS), and NO extra cost.

Cappella Sistina,

Budz Bunny

downdowndown said:
Gonna be my first vape, very excited! Going to buy express shipping from vapeworld, I live in Florida so hopefully it will get here super quick!

Can't wait to join the combustion free crowd!:):)
Welcome! May want to look into getting a good grinder. Many LB users use a coffee grinder.

Where in Fla approximately? I'm in the south, on the Gulf of Oil side.

Budz Bunny,

Immune

I recently accentually combusted in my magic flight launch box and the screen is kind of black. Is the unit fucked? It seems to vaporize fine but I just got it so I don't know how it's supposed to work.

Immune,

greenriver

As long as there's no holes in the screen it's probably fine. I did the same thing while learning to use mine and it's worked fine ever since. I think Magic Flight recommends applying some rubbing alcohol with an eyedropper to the screen if you want to have a shot at cleaning it. I tried, but it didn't have much effect on the mark. It just took a couple of trenches to get rid of the taste of combustion.

greenriver,
Top Bottom