The HI

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
list??? i thought it was just pretty much first come first serve lol. so do i email alan now or atleast 5 months from now? if im on the waiting list do i have to pay a bit as reservation?
No reservation. Just email him and he'll put you on the list. He'll contact you once the time comes. It's a fairly easy process except for choosing what woods to use.

420time

since the 12v plug heats the HI to 450f, is there something that is variable voltage that heats it up to 370-450?

420time,

clouded vision

There is also a cheap vvps that is sold by UD. It is $16 and works great with my HI but it can't be left on 24/7 or it will wear out quickly

clouded vision,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

hoptimum

There is also a cheap vvps that is sold by UD. It is $16 and works great with my HI but it can't be left on 24/7 or it will wear out quickly

that sounds perfect. I don't leave the HI plugged in anyway since it heats up so quickly. However, I didn't see it on the UD site. Am I missing something?

hoptimum,

biohacker

I just wanted to say how I think it's awesome that Allan allows you a spot on the list, and then you don't lose it. My time came up on the list months and months ago, and not once but twice i've contacted Allan with my questions and he has ALWAYS been extremely professional and very prompt with his replies. Some time has now lapsed as I haven't been prioritizing my funds, and I know that when I want my HI (which will be soon!), Allan will be there to hook me up! :tup:

b0

Cloudy...
I just wanted to say how I think it's awesome that Allan allows you a spot on the list, and then you don't lose it. My time came up on the list months and months ago, and not once but twice i've contacted Allan with my questions and he has ALWAYS been extremely professional and very prompt with his replies. Some time has now lapsed as I haven't been prioritizing my funds, and I know that when I want my HI (which will be soon!), Allan will be there to hook me up! :tup:

Didn't know that! I'm going to send an e-mail to him right now :)

PD: Done! It's going to be my first log vape :rockon:

Edit: Fast answer from Allan, I'm now in the list!

Last edited:

chimpybits

Same boat as me.

Finally got the email. considering wood choices right now. I've used a few different log vapes in the last few years and super stoked to be getting a HI from Alan.
Love this style of vape as a daily driver.

11556565.jpg

I'll get some good pix when it arrives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom