The Hammer Pro plus accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

Hello FC,

I'm quickly posting my Hammer Pro kit for sell before I start hoarding or regret selling.

This happens to be the red handle Hammer Pro aka Darth Maul I received from the indigogo fund raising.

So heres what I got...

X000bjJ.jpg

This package includes the Hammer Pro Vaporizer

3 original lock on glass stems.

14mm gong

Ed's tnt two tone cocobolo stem which also fits 14mm

W5S0rQj.jpg

lRK2gSu.jpg

Nkippdt.jpg

*Pictures just wont do any justice to how beautiful this wood truly is.

Hammer stand from ratchets delta 3d studios

utN3vDA.jpg

The tool box to carry everything

Finally a few extra screens, the nail and lock on silicone.

Everything is in like new condition and will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping. I have an unreachable itch to get the zion and need to sale a vape to balance out the arsenal. I have been mainly using the Hammer Pro on kayak trips since the flame is internal and not much affected by the wind. Also loved to use this vape with glass, it was the closest thing to a gbong I ever hit from a vape in a good way. This vape can truly hit like a hammer. On top of that I have still yet to see a vape give me as many dense hits with so little herb. This is an efficient vaporizer. It's extremely hard to part ways with this amazing vape especially because its backed by a lifetime warranty. I'm starting to want to keep it again so I'm going to hit post before I convince myself not to sell.

The value of this set new is around $200.

I'm looking for $110 shipped with in the conUSA. If you have any questions or want more pictures or information send a quick pm and I'll get right back.

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom