The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
It said 9 days left last night when I pulled the trigger. I was surprised as well.

Now I went back and it says 23. Sorry, false alarm but it did get me off the fence :rolleyes:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
It would be nice if some dealers bit, without their support some of the stretch goals may not happen with only 8 days left.
The 8 days might only be for the "thunderclap" or whatever it was called lol lol
The service there using to get more people to hear about via facebook, twitter, etc,etc,
The indiegogo campaign still has 23 days left if aim not mistaken.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: grokit

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Indeed, it's shaping up to be a great day for them. Lots of contributions already this afternoon, and things usually pick up during the evening hours.

z9

Okay guys, probably a stupid question. How do I select the color for the titanium version? Do I do this now or in the future?

geraldus

Watch how it's going on Indiegogo , and I can finally stop worrying , this project will go through !
I wonder if I'll have mine in time for the Super Bowl ?

geraldus,
Reactions: Zenpen

norealmonsters

I'd be surprised. The best case scenario is probably going to be the holiday gift editions are finishing up at that point. I'd upgrade your order if you want the best chance.

norealmonsters,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Okay guys, probably a stupid question. How do I select the color for the titanium version? Do I do this now or in the future?
I could be wrong , but you choose the package you want , lets say color titanium $145, then you email them and specify the color.
The green one is the only one that might take longer as it needs the 115.,000 to unlock.

I have a feeling there going to get to the 150,000K to 200,000 mark towards the end:shrug:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Which will it be? On the GH websites, all pics but two that I could find feature the pocket-clip as a separate piece added on to the body. The two pics below the top pic hereunder show the clip seamlessly extending from the body (I much prefer this one). Which will it be? Please see the difference below...Thanks!
28a2kwk.jpg

The design improvement to the clip below is beautiful!!! Ultra Swank!!!
4vpxzd.jpg

See here also...
2vj6c7a.jpg

Last edited:

mountain_slayer

stuckinthedesert
Which will it be? On the GH websites, all pics but two that I could find feature the pocket-clip as a separate piece added on to the body. The two pics below the top pic hereunder show the clip seamlessly extending from the body (I much prefer this one). Which will it be? Please see the difference below...Thanks!
28a2kwk.jpg

The design improvement to the clip below is beautiful!!! Ultra Swank!!!
4vpxzd.jpg

See here also...
2vj6c7a.jpg

I believe what you are noticing here is the difference between actual photographs (pic 1) and digital renderings of the product (pic 2 and 3).

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I believe what you are noticing here is the difference between actual photographs (pic 1) and digital renderings of the product (pic 2 and 3).
I definitely realized that, thanks! They are, however, two different representations of the same thing, and I'd like to know which one I'd be buying into...wouldn't you? When it comes to 'truth in advertising', I for one feel there's very little room for ambiguity. Anything less would be misleading.

Still waiting for a direct response from Zenpen re vapor density vid, and the more immediate question above. Perhaps a response would be more forthcoming to a poster who sings better in tune with the cool-aid.

Last edited:
Snappo,

mountain_slayer

stuckinthedesert
If the pace keeps up it'll hit 100k by the end of the weekend.

Also I strongly agree with @Snappo, @grokit, @JoeKickass, @invertedisdead, @llamaman001, @Smoke1ForMe, @brucebannor and MANY others in this thread and on reddit. I think @Snappo put it best:

I really want to invest in this vape, but can't in good conscience participate in bringing it to market until I see some legitimate vids showing high vapor density capability. I've asked for it in past posts, as have others, but only got one (what I believe to be) obfuscatory reply regarding differing lung absorption attributes and user technique preferences. Sorry, not good enough - some of us here on FC are tougher customers than others, and need more convincing evidence that you have a breakthrough product ready for emergence. Please provide a face-on video of high, medium, and low temp vapor production with hi & low load capacity, of course with herb most favored by FC members. Please do not ignore this request. It is reasonable, and provides you at GH with an opportunity to really show your stuff. We are a captive audience...make the best of it! Cheers!

@Zenpen, please, please get this video out ASAP! I'd imagine 200k wouldnt be hard once heavy users see IF this product can produce the clouds so many chase.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
To state that "From an engineering standpoint we can say its extremely thermodynamically efficient, and we're delivering a huge amount of heat energy to the flowers in little time." doesn't offer any proof about performance where it really counts - the vapor. An honest, face-on, technically sound, thoughtfully choreographed video, will go a long way beyond bold words in support of your claim. "As for the clouds, everyone has different preference and hits differently, hell even lungs are different from person to person, some absorbing a lot of vapor, others not as much. We're not really sure how to demo it because personally I hold in my vapor so I can absorb it, exhaling it is just a big waste." I would like to believe that this statement is merely due to innocently underestimating your audience, misunderstanding the question, and business naivete, rather than an attempt at clever deflection and avoidance. "Let me know if I'm out to lunch and we can somehow demo it better" Per your request, we did let you know that it could be demoed better, and we suggested how - in numerous ways, numerous times. Thereafter, not even a 'Like', a peep, or any indication at all that you value our concern. The expected courtesy of an acknowledgment to prospective investors who are genuinely interested in the development of your product here on FC would be appreciated, and is a given. It goes with the territory on which you tread.
$10k+ in one day: officially the best day since the start a week ago.
Order placed :rockon:
Cheer-leading posts get swift enthusiastic Zenpen comments and 'Likes', but numerous legitimate concerned inquiries about product and design get a drop-in-the-bucket or nothing at all by comparison. I hope GH/Zenpen is here at FC to engage in a candid, informative, and substantive exchange, and not just be 'all about the money'.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
To state that "From an engineering standpoint we can say its extremely thermodynamically efficient, and we're delivering a huge amount of heat energy to the flowers in little time." doesn't offer any proof about performance where it really counts - the vapor. An honest, face-on, technically sound, thoughtfully choreographed video, will go a long way beyond bold words in support of your claim. "As for the clouds, everyone has different preference and hits differently, hell even lungs are different from person to person, some absorbing a lot of vapor, others not as much. We're not really sure how to demo it because personally I hold in my vapor so I can absorb it, exhaling it is just a big waste." I would like to believe that this statement is merely due to innocently underestimating your audience, misunderstanding the question, and business naivete, rather than an attempt at clever deflection and avoidance. "Let me know if I'm out to lunch and we can somehow demo it better" Per your request, we did let you know that it could be demoed better, and we suggested how - in numerous ways, numerous times. Thereafter, not even a 'Like', a peep, or any indication at all that you value our concern. The expected courtesy of an acknowledgment to prospective investors who are genuinely interested in the development of your product here on FC would be appreciated, and is a given. It goes with the territory on which you tread.

Cheer-leading posts get swift enthusiastic Zenpen comments and 'Likes', but numerous legitimate concerned inquiries about product and design get a drop-in-the-bucket or nothing at all by comparison. I hope GH/Zenpen is here at FC to engage in a candid, informative, and substantive exchange, and not just be 'all about the money'.
I'd like to say that I was totally satisfied with the first video with the tiny bit of weed and the really nice cloud he blew with it. This is convection like the Cera, so the duration of the draw produced the cloud I was looking for. Again, this was a minuscule amount of herb and no pack or tamp. As for the second video, he was taking "flavor" hits. Short puffs that produce more flavorful hits which is cool too. (depends on my mood) It's only been a few days since the campaign started so lets give ZP a chance to make some more vids. I imagine they are quite busy getting things in order to get our GH's out to us quickly. But as for vids, I am very satisfied with those two. Just my opinion, But I'm gonna keep this positive, unlike some previous releases where they needed to have a nonsense thread started from all the impatients.:tup:

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I'd like to say that I was totally satisfied with the first video with the tiny bit of weed and the really nice cloud he blew with it. This is convection like the Cera, so the duration of the draw produced the cloud I was looking for. Again, this was a minuscule amount of herb and no pack or tamp. As for the second video, he was taking "flavor" hits. Short puffs that produce more flavorful hits which is cool too. (depends on my mood) It's only been a few days since the campaign started so lets give ZP a chance to make some more vids. I imagine they are quite busy getting things in order to get our GH's out to us quickly. But as for vids, I am very satisfied with those two. Just my opinion, But I'm gonna keep this positive, unlike some previous releases where they needed to have a nonsense thread started from all the impatients.:tup:

Same here, sure more vids would be nice but in all honesty the ones I saw so far have pretty much convinced me, some feel different I suppose. I would only prefer more videos so that more people that are undecided give support.

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures

I've noticed this behavior too. I hope they can get a video for this weekend, since over on reddit they said they wanted to get one to us in about a week (been a week, and it's the weekend: perfect time for a session and quick video edit).

As for the demands for the videos: they are warranted, and after seeing the second video where power was set to 50%, I am not sure if this vape would satisfy cloud chasers (as far as I know, they want clouds at every setting). A quick segment of the video should just be the person quickly inhaling/exhaling, and that would solve the curiosity. I don't think I've seen a draw less than 2 seconds on the GH, so that is a missing aspect of the GH that should be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom