The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Hey all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I’ve been super busy, but I still have been hammering away at this beautiful beast every day! I can’t wait to try the updated bowl. I’m going have to get myself an extra controller.

I generally only use this vape after work because this is a 100% ball vape beast. My love for this is even stronger than before! It’s for me for sure!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡ That’s the name of the game. Maybe it’s for you too. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I caught the flu shortly after getting it so I had to ease my way in. It’s still on my desk and I’ve been using it pretty much daily for a while. Great flavor without stirring and the double deckers with this thing are the real deal.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
1 OG unit remains out of the 1st 20.:tup: Thursday, we re-up at my neighborhood Longmont Colorado USA metal shop!:clap: We will have 100 units, well, 90 to be precise, as the first 10 are spoken for overseas!:razz: We have 220v cords, and they'll be burned off ready to go like the 110v ones.:cool: The Electropaths will be done 2 weeks immediately afterward, quantity of 100 as well, and will be able to be purchased separately or with a deluxe kit we'll start offering. I wanna thank you guys here as this is the only place I've promoted these because I have no online presence. I started a youtube channel up and will start having short, informative videos about the FK and many others. Some of you may remember I was up in youtube years ago blasting from my back yard!:D Seriously though, with the Electropath and the FK this vape is one of the most potent, flavorful, robust, and easy on the lungs vape on market today IMHO.:science: the Machining on these is second to none flawless work. These guys do metal for ball aerospace up the road. I'll definitely post here next week when they're here. Thank you guys so much again for making this possible and I'm looking forward to having an opportunity to grow this business into something one day that maybe I'll be able to stop working for the man and chase my passion like a good friend once said to me!:) Have a great weekend gang, I appreciate you!:love:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Ok gang ShayWhiteGrow just made his return to YouTube! :rockon: A bit more polished and professional content will be coming now! :nod: First vid had to be a banger of course! :science: We appreciate you gang!

Man that was some fluffy cloud formation!!
Spiffy new shirt as well!!!

Is there a reason the YT one is only available to watch on the 18th of January?
Is that your big release date for the world to get MC Hammered??

Top Bottom