The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

kimura

This is pushing the envelope, and I love that. It’s clear that this design incorporates some lessons learned. This kinda stuff isn’t for everyone, but will probably raise the bar for future entries into the market. Would be seriously tempted if you ever want to offer just the head…. Lol sorry didn’t know how else to word that:shrug:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
One thing I appreciate about this one is that the price comes out of necessity for the design rather than simply making it pretty. My z8 is amazing but it would've been half the price if function was the only concern. I think with this vape, function is already the only concern

Poostuff

Please delete
I don’t think you need to justify your pricing to anyone @Custom Flower Hardware
I’ve never looked at a vaporizer I wanted and thought wait…I’ll ask the seller why it’s so expensive, or if I can buy just one piece of it.

Anyway thanks for making this, my only feedback is vgoodiez isn’t an easy site it navigate and it’s not obvious to me if this is available from them internationally.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I don’t think you need to justify your pricing to anyone @Custom Flower Hardware
I’ve never looked at a vaporizer I wanted and thought wait…I’ll ask the seller why it’s so expensive, or if I can buy just one piece of it.

Anyway thanks for making this, my only feedback is vgoodiez isn’t an easy site it navigate and it’s not obvious to me if this is available from them internationally.
Perhaps the navigation bar at the top of the site would be helpful. CFH is under vaporizers.

As for shipping, we typically notate if shipping Is NOT available for international orders. We have no such notation on this because I think we can make this work in most circumstances. We look at orders on a case-by-case basis and if we feel there is going to be a problem we just reach out to the customer directly.

I hope this helps.

Texus

Lovely that you went with @Ed's TnT handles. I was blown away by the quality of the coil handle I got from Ed. The finish, the smoothness, just a real pleasure in the hand. I've tried no better.

With all the mass on the head of this bad boy, how long is heat up time?

If I'm understanding you correctly, would the thermal mass and slower cool down of steel mean that a coil guard like what Old Head or Mininail offer wouldn't work since they get too hot? I use one of these for each of my coils.

I think the main reason most people are asking to buy the head separately is because that's been a pretty common thing to do with ball vapes. You can get almost any other head separate from the full kit (the only exceptions that come to mind are Old Head's ball vapes and the MiniNail ball vape) so it makes sense to me that people want to have the option to buy this head separate from the full kit.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The handles were done from scratch from @Ed's TnT because I needed something beefier for the weight of the head. Plus Ed used a new design for the cord/handle, SOLID does not come off. Front and back ends!:clap: The blowback in the 3rd vid out the top of the cap is from the reverse water pressure of the glass emptying downstem.:razz: It looks wicked AF!:nod::tup:
Edit: 675 on the dial, not 665 :D heat up time on DC gear is quick less then 5 min. Cool down is a lot longer at 20 to 30 min depending how hot and long it's been on, and ambient temp and such, so our recommendation until a solution is rendered is a standard ceramic coffee cup and coaster. This will make it shielded from pets, kids, intruders and such.:tup:I'll add a pic back in a sec..
20230907-133742.jpg

20230907-133751.jpg

20230907-133922.jpg

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
The handles were done from scratch from @Ed's TnT because I needed something beefier for the weight of the head. Plus Ed used a new design for the cord/handle, SOLID does not come off. Front and back ends!:clap: The blowback in the 3rd vid out the top of the cap is from the reverse water pressure of the glass emptying downstem.:razz: It looks wicked AF!:nod::tup:
Edit: 675 on the dial, not 665 :D heat up time on DC gear is quick less then 5 min. Cool down is a lot longer at 20 to 30 min depending how hot and long it's been on, and ambient temp and such, so our recommendation until a solution is rendered is a standard ceramic coffee cup and coaster. This will make it shielded from pets, kids, intruders and such.:tup:I'll add a pic back in a sec..
20230907-133742.jpg

20230907-133751.jpg

20230907-133922.jpg
Such a fitting handle design as well

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Central High, Philly, class of 93' prom time baby!:rockon: (I have the glass soaking now in iso by the way:uhoh:)

Custom Flower Hardware,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Congratulations!! Good luck with your new endeavor. The Flower Kettle looks really well made, thought out, and potent! Cool colab with the iconic Ed's handle. Really dig your logo and of course your videos are always great
Been using your tools brother!:nod: Those are nicely made too!!:rockon::tup: Thank you for the kind words!:)
Edit:
There's a badass spatula!:science:
This is a super slow draw, nothing spinning, basically, infusing the flower on its way through the first draw, setting it up for the second!:razz:

Last edited:

kimura

Bro your tolerance must be going through the roof from making these promotional milk shot vids :ko: I would say I hope you got some mids/boof on hand for that, but looking at that “dab chisel”, I’m pretty sure you don’t:lol:

Some seriously spectacular steam shots sensei

simba

@weedanwine
Whilst I'm not sure whether I will buy this, I don't understand people saying it should be made in China. Whilst you can source good quality Chinese SS I'm sure, there are many other considerations to take into account such as labour conditions etc...

There are plenty of China-made vapes if you want one, so I think it's fair to credit and respect the fact this is a USA-made vape 👍🏽

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Whilst I'm not sure whether I will buy this, I don't understand people saying it should be made in China. Whilst you can source good quality Chinese SS I'm sure, there are many other considerations to take into account such as labour conditions etc...

There are plenty of China-made vapes if you want one, so I think it's fair to credit and respect the fact this is a USA-made vape 👍🏽
I'm starting to lean this way too. I was on the fence of "maybe it could be done in china" but the more I think about it, the more I'd prefer the certainty of making it here, both for quality or the product and work environment AND so there's a reliable influx of stock. Plus, my parents own several businesses so supporting local business is pretty cool. Without the support of our community, I wouldn't have gotten to go to college and graduate and be where I'm at now. So yea. Let's keep production here, and keep the price right where it's at so it directly competes with that damn volcano hybrid :)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Here's a new twist, first attempt, always moddin shit, even my own!:brow: This made the air shooting through the top down center that much cooler and smoother of a hit.:tup: I figure that glass being hollow and lighter takes up less mass then the center filled with SIC (less hot too) 665 auber, compared to full SIC 665, you could see the difference in ABV, lighter, more hits, with the 2 Tower Pillar! Smoother, no cough too!
Super ModdinO Brother:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom