The first 6ml cannabis vape with digital display in the world

Leon Scott Kennedy

Manufacturer
I will introduce the newest product for Buddy company which is the world’s 1st 6ml cannabis vaping device with power display.
:grin:

The main special point is mega customizable capacity which from 3ML to a stggering 10ML. There have five power levels that can be adjusted and can Pre-heating for anytime whatever you want to use.
:relieved:

af66dd75421b4d0f352635698de3c99
If you have interest for it, please contact with me!
My E-mail:
sales001@buddyvape.com
My whatapp:+86 18128840632

Leon Scott Kennedy,

Leon Scott Kennedy

Manufacturer
Hello everyone, this time I will introduces a high appearance level of atomization product. This product is call Niche which is loved by women because of its high level of appearance and excellent hands.
The Niche is our self-developed product that is most popular in the USA, the product using ceramic heating coil design that produces a purer taste and enables a larger cloud with 3 click voltage adjustments.without Worrying about Excessive Heavy Metals, without Clogging, and Preheating Function,without Preheating,all in all,it is a product that won’t disappoint you😌
My E-mail:
sales001@buddyvape.com

98a4df11ac18d0f261bd52714e09a8b
98a4df11ac18d0f261bd52714e09a8b716×596 48.1 KB

f19ac8bdc19c4b85490e757461d6800
f19ac8bdc19c4b85490e757461d6800546×530 56.6 KB

Leon Scott Kennedy,
Reactions: drgreen

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Funny, the manufacturer seems uninterested in answering ANY of our questions.
Makes me feel quite uneasy about their attention to the quality of their product.

Ramahs,
Reactions: AD

Leon Scott Kennedy

Manufacturer
Leon, what does this mean?
Niche is a ceramic-coil-powered 2ml pod disposable (also comes in 1ml). Featuring the most ingeniously integrated design - one button for activation, preheat, and voltage adjustment, it is second-to-none cannabis disposable for your seek of unrivaled vaping experience. 2 quick clicks for preheat, 3 quick clicks for voltage adjustment (Green: 2.8V; Blue: 3.0V, Red: 3.3V). A simple finger movement prevents you away from any clogging problems while providing you with an independent choice for your own taste preference. :D

Leon, what does this mean?
We have most of customer said many female customer love this CBD appliance, and the Niche is suitable for HHC oil even though you use 99%HHC, it can work best

If you need to keep 6 grams of concentrate on your person at all times, it might be time for a T-break.
In normal situation,the peopole use 0.4~0.6ML Cannabis each day, this is useful of people health, can relax your body. 6ML can use about 10-12day, this is a very reasonable capacity, and you don't have to frequently change the other

We can do it in the UK, the SAYC is UK brand and they are our customer, if you want to know the price add my whatsapp and send the E-mail to me;)Now thefreught for free in example;)

Does it use a standard easily replaceable battery? 18650??
Yes!

Amazing to take a few of these if you were traveling though. Make sure you had enough for yourself and friends 😁
That is a good idea!!!!

Funny, the manufacturer seems uninterested in answering ANY of our questions.
Makes me feel quite uneasy about their attention to the quality of their product.
This is the charm of cannabis oil;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon Scott Kennedy,

Leon Scott Kennedy

Manufacturer
Hello everyone, this time I will introduces a king of All-in-one vape pen, this product is DS-9,ready-to-use vaporizer equipped with a sleek and discreet design comes in the all-inclusive innovative form of a disposable vaporizer. Premium performance, simplicity of use with top filling and air draw activation. Ideal for high-viscosity extracts. Uncompromising vapor production with our proprietary heating technology. Pure and smooth flavor and potency. DS9 offers unlimited opportunities to make it your own including laser etching, logo engraving, different colors, and finishes.

DS9 is our company’ s best-selling product with millions of units sold to the United States every year,we have a big part of high-quality customers such as Cookies,ivape,Krush,Cannakings,SMO.Gand Groove.

My E-mail:

sales001@buddyvape.com

downloadex

downloadex

Leon Scott Kennedy,
Top Bottom