The epic 3rd vapo purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

savemylungs

So i've had a cano for many years toting that lug around in a backpack(only vape I've tried). I'm trying my best to read most of the posts but after hours/days there's just so many opinions so I'm trying not to be another annoying newb asking "what's the best vape."

I'm coming into some mula soon so based on my research here I'm for sure getting the pd based on price, efficiency, and size/transportation. Just a couple more weeks till I order, cant wait! Now my great decision is what do I get for my stay-at-home big hitter.

Seems like most of the og's on this forum go with the ssv due to it's thick, rich hits. I already have a medium size ice bong which i'll be using most of the time so is it a better idea to go the vhw/herborizer route? I know efficiency is a hard thing to define but I just want to get as ripped as possible. Price doesn't matter much since they all seem to be in the 200-300 range. I'm open to all ideas and not limited to the ssv/vhw/herbo.

Thanks!

savemylungs,

TeddyJackEddy

I have a DBV already and love it. I have ordered a PD and should see that in a week or two. While I love the DBV, it does go thru herb rather quickly. That is why I ordered the PD, more efficient use of material. Have not used the SSV, but have read lots of great reviews.

Good luck!

TeddyJackEddy,

jklasd

i use to own an ssv and can tell you it is without a doubt a big hitter. but with the dbv, i feel your basically getting the same thing, with some minor changes (ie GonG with the dbv, heater angle different, less custom glass options). just my opinion, though. usually for info i tend to read max, spirals and vtac's post, but there are many informed vaporists here who can help more.

jklasd,

max

Out to lunch
I already have a medium size ice bong which i'll be using most of the time so is it a better idea to go the vhw/herborizer route?
If you like using your bong and it's adaptable to those two heaters, why not?

max,

thejudge320

ssv works really well with bongs and you can always get gong adapters from the ssv people. it's not hard at all to fill up most bongs with thick vapor using the ssv

thejudge320,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I own a cano classic and a PD, my best friend who i spend way too much time with owns a SSV.. i would be lieing if i said i wasnt damn impressed with the SSV.. that also being said i REALLY want a VHW..

Survivalism,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom