Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoyo77

so today is the last day of the sale and I thought this morning I'm in the clear, once the freebies aren't free anymore I won't be enticed....Anyway the day seemed to last forever and here I am making my confession. Sneaked in my order in the end, why fight it, it's a losing battle:lmao:. In case anyone is on the same boat don't wait for the end of the day. 7th floor was having website issues and I wasn't able to complete my order by myself, gave them a call and good old Jason did the order for me from their end.
Damn i should have waited to buy mine...that extra heater could come in handy.

hoyo77,
Reactions: Yoduh

Justpassedu

Got my Elev8r yesterday and put it through the paces. Flavor is on point, it really brings out the flavor of both flower and concentrate. I was super surprised. The glass seems pretty tough as well. Unfortunately it will probably not be enough to persuade me to keep it as I really dislike having to use a torch again and its a bit time consuming for me waiting for the cool down. Plus my girl is not a fan of me really using the torch in the house. I wish there was some sort of option for electric power but if you got the time it really is a enjoyable vape and can blow some big clouds. A great piece of equipment to really bring out the flavor of your material.

Alexis

Got my Elev8r yesterday and put it through the paces. Flavor is on point, it really brings out the flavor of both flower and concentrate. I was super surprised. The glass seems pretty tough as well. Unfortunately it will probably not be enough to persuade me to keep it as I really dislike having to use a torch again and its a bit time consuming for me waiting for the cool down. Plus my girl is not a fan of me really using the torch in the house. I wish there was some sort of option for electric power but if you got the time it really is a enjoyable vape and can blow some big clouds. A great piece of equipment to really bring out the flavor of your material.
Very well summed up bro as always, and I can side with your thoughts and feelings totally. You already have a perfect dream desktop setup that fulfills all your needs (well jel bruv ;)).

You are right it does take a little more time for me to medicate with the Elev8r, but that is due to my own mental and physical slowness due to fatigue etc. That said, it can be done very quickly with practice and application, espec with a large load.

Still a lot faster than the vapcap though to get to the moon (Omni doesn't get me quite to the moon, nicely orbiting earth which is still a cool place.) The Elev8r DOES get me to the moon- actually it drops me off without a ride back!! It can fully satisfy my hunger for a strong cannabis high every day without fail.
So for me it serves me there, but Im SO looking forward to Digi-Ti making my stoning life easier again soon. Not long now!:rockon:
It was never the plan for the Elev8r to be a daily driver, but it has filled that gap for now. With Digital in house, Elev8r will be more occasional, maybe even daily use still...
just not morning :D, noon :cool: and night.:freak::zzz:

LabPong

It was never the plan for the Elev8r to be a daily driver, but it has filled that gap for now. With Digital in house, Elev8r will be more occasional, maybe even daily use still...
just not morning :D, noon :cool: and night.:freak::zzz:

Sorry, but what other vape is your go to besides the Elev8R?

LabPong,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just filled up the bowl with fresh ground herb after being out of the fresh variety for a fee days. I had avb, but you know. Anyway, holy shit this thing melted my face. Twice. I've only hit it twice. Both times made my eyes water and I had to set things down from being hit so hard be the impact. It was similar to a dab in effect.
The second hit left me with true breathing for a second, but I'm high so it felt scary. Lol holy shit this thing is a fucking beast! I'm letting it cool down cause I'm through the fucking roof. I'll take a picture when I can see straight

LabPong

I just filled up the bowl with fresh ground herb after being out of the fresh variety for a fee days. I had avb, but you know. Anyway, holy shit this thing melted my face. Twice. I've only hit it twice. Both times made my eyes water and I had to set things down from being hit so hard be the impact. It was similar to a dab in effect.
The second hit left me with true breathing for a second, but I'm high so it felt scary. Lol holy shit this thing is a fucking beast! I'm letting it cool down cause I'm through the fucking roof. I'll take a picture when I can see straight

haaaaaaa exactly how I felt when I started using it......I was like....OMG I am higher than combusting!

Yea....I learned real quick that I do not need to milk the water unit for more than 1 second....soon as I see that much vapor inside the top edge of my unit.....I let my carb open and take it all in. So I find myself normally now searching for the point of heat where I can draw for about 5-10 seconds before I see a good amount of vapor starting to form. It is so wonderful to be able to set such a wide range of medication levels with this vape. Then the icing on the cake is that is by far the smoothest tastiest vape I have ever used and no other vape has come this close....except one other for me......NV flowerpot. I luvs me some desktops. :D

Alexis

Sorry, but what other vape is your go to besides the Elev8R?
Herborizer XL, Omnivap, and a log vape is about it currently.:hmm:
The XL is good but outdated and doesnt give me the effects the Elev8r does. The log vape isnt really my style, as good as it is. Tiny bowl, more time to get to moon.

I am so itching to go downstairs and plug in the Showerhead to have a break from torches, and to give a taste of the Herbo Ti. But Im sure I would only do it once and regret it, getting straight back on the Elev8r, thankful it doesnt make my life hell like the Flowerpot.

All good though!:):tup:

Alexis,
Reactions: Yoduh

Alexis

Alexis...have you tried the flowerpot with a glass bowl yet?
Not so far, but I wont be using the Flowerpot any time soon, except maybe to remind myself why I don't even think about it.

It's like cocoa- I adore cocoa powder but ony have a bit 2 or 3 times a year. Each time I suffer so bad with respiratory symptoms that I vow to never go near it again, until another 3 or 4 months have passed and my craving arises and I have forgotten how much I suffered the last time.

The glass bowl won't change my reaction to the Showerhead unfortunately but I plan to get one for my mum to use.:nod:

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
@Alexis I use my log vape all the time to top off an elev8r high. And even the vapcap. I don't know, they all have their place, but yes, the Elev8r is my quickest and tastiest, overall most satisfying way to get to the moon. But I can't live on the moon. I can live with a log vape high. Hahahaha

I forgot to take a picture and instead finished the bowl though there is one thing I've never liked about splitting up a bowl. It always tastes worse that way. If I vape it all the way down in one session, I don't seem to mind the change in flavor as much. It's more gradual? It's similar to my experience with smoking cigarettes (If I tried to save a partially smoked cigarette, it tasted like ass). I couldn't imagine smoking a cigarette and thinking (yum) at this stage in my life. But I also enjoy hoppy beer now. Cheers!

P to the S: When is that monkey flipping quartz heater coming out cause I want it so badly and even though I don't have the money I would totally go without something to be able to have that glorious bastard.

I would love to have a flowerpot showerface, but man that's sooooo much money. I wasn't really a fan of the whole hot glass thing at first, but now we're friends. Friends who respect each other and also fear each other.

hoyo77

@Alexis I use my log vape all the time to top off an elev8r high. And even the vapcap. I don't know, they all have their place, but yes, the Elev8r is my quickest and tastiest, overall most satisfying way to get to the moon. But I can't live on the moon. I can live with a log vape high. Hahahaha

I forgot to take a picture and instead finished the bowl though there is one thing I've never liked about splitting up a bowl. It always tastes worse that way. If I vape it all the way down in one session, I don't seem to mind the change in flavor as much. It's more gradual? It's similar to my experience with smoking cigarettes (If I tried to save a partially smoked cigarette, it tasted like ass). I couldn't imagine smoking a cigarette and thinking (yum) at this stage in my life. But I also enjoy hoppy beer now. Cheers!

P to the S: When is that monkey flipping quartz heater coming out cause I want it so badly and even though I don't have the money I would totally go without something to be able to have that glorious bastard.

I would love to have a flowerpot showerface, but man that's sooooo much money. I wasn't really a fan of the whole hot glass thing at first, but now we're friends. Friends who respect each other and also fear each other.
I talked with Jason at 7th floor...he said that the glass blowers had ordered some parts to work with Quartz and that there should be something out next month. Thats his estimate without talking to the glassblowers and other people involved.

I told him i would be glad to beta test!!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I guess I might need a new torch for this vape. 2:30 minutes of heating with my bernzomatic and I only get light/medium sized clouds from it. I used hand torn flower, I'm sure that played into it. @duff did alright with a whole nug though so I think it should be ok.

First bowl I did 45, nothing. I thought it might need to heat up so I did 45 again, nothing. 1 minute, nothing. 1:15 nothing, 1:30 light vapor, 1:45 light vapor and it was looking kind of brown so I tried a new bowl.

Second bowl I did 2:00, light vapor. 2:15 medium vapor, 2:30 medium vapor and bowl done. After this it started to feel like my bernzomatic was running low and the flame started shrinking.

I've had the torch for a year or so, so maybe it's time for a new one. I purge every time I refill it, I've never tried to clean it or anything though. It worked super well when I was using quartz bangers and I still use it successfully with my sticky bricks. In the youtube videos it seems like everyone is using way bigger torches than me, I'll have to look those up. Plumbers torch I think.

Edit: I have one of these, not the just the torch head:
61G9QwZkxLL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Yoduh

I got a blazer big buddy off amazon for it. 45 second heat up. And after 4-6 seconds of a medium draw my rig white walls. Reheats like 20-30 depending on how hard I wanna hit it.

Also I found that while the elev8r blew huge hits in my beaker bong and okish in a smaller dhgate bubbler. I found after investing in a new rig that it makes the whole process a lot easier. Heating, torch position, maintaining even draw and keeping an eye on vapor etc.

So impressed with this thing :rockon:

Now sign me up and take my money. I want that quartz!!! :lol::D:clap::cool:

Alexis

I guess I might need a new torch for this vape. 2:30 minutes of heating with my bernzomatic and I only get light/medium sized clouds from it. I used hand torn flower, I'm sure that played into it. @duff did alright with a whole nug though so I think it should be ok.

First bowl I did 45, nothing. I thought it might need to heat up so I did 45 again, nothing. 1 minute, nothing. 1:15 nothing, 1:30 light vapor, 1:45 light vapor and it was looking kind of brown so I tried a new bowl.

Second bowl I did 2:00, light vapor. 2:15 medium vapor, 2:30 medium vapor and bowl done. After this it started to feel like my bernzomatic was running low and the flame started shrinking.

I've had the torch for a year or so, so maybe it's time for a new one. I purge every time I refill it, I've never tried to clean it or anything though. It worked super well when I was using quartz bangers and I still use it successfully with my sticky bricks. In the youtube videos it seems like everyone is using way bigger torches than me, I'll have to look those up. Plumbers torch I think.

Edit: I have one of these, not the just the torch head:
61G9QwZkxLL._AC_UL115_.jpg
Sounds very strange. You would surely know whether the torch is working as it did originally? But I expect you may just be taking the wrong approach- maybe load size is too small? In conjunction with low surface area. So that way you are extracting very slowly from a small amount, so that the herb is being gradually spent without delivering a good enough blow.

NO WAY am I ever torching anywhere near that long. Im doing 25 to 35 seconds currently. Any higher and the clouds would be ridiculous. My first use was about 60 seconds and I don't plan to ever hit a vape that hard again!!

So look into torches by all means, but...try the device as recommended. Finer grind, 0.2 to 0.3 ideally. 30-60 seconds heating. If that doesn't work, def get a new torch.

Good luck buddy do keep us posted.:)

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
@StormyPinkness I had a similar torch (https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Refillable-Culinary-Adjustable-Included/dp/B071DGFXBQ), before buying the blazer big buddy (totally worth it).
To get nice results from small loads and this kind of torch, I pressed a 25 mm screen into the upper "neck" to form a deep bowl (I still do this for smaller loads). Then I filled it with hand torn herb (0.06-0.1 g). With these less powerful torches I needed a heat-up time of ~60 secs (the smaller torches are still powerful enough to char you load if you heat excessively). I found that this vape behaves similar to the vaponic: the reheat time is exactly half of the initial time (if you do the chamber in one go).

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I don't recall who it was who suggested putting a screen up further in the bowl for small loads worked for them, but it works for me, too. I was able to get great heat ups with a torch stole lighter with only about 40 second heat up and 20 second reheat.

It was tricky as hell getting the screen in there... But with a little ingenuity and practice I was able to lodge it in the ground glass section. It needs less heat, so to me it's the perfect mod for the wand. It's too much doing huge hits with the wand, plus it doesn't do as much as even a j hook to cool the vapor.

Yoduh

What kind of butane is everyone using for their torches with the elev8r?

Yoduh,

Yoduh

Hmmm.

I can hear clicking in the glass when I heat up. I assume it's expansion due to cracking. And the heater looks alil deformed to me now too.

No over heats. I've used as instructed. Combusted my first day once. I have the back up heater but was hoping to get more than a week out of a heater.
Bummer.

:(

The elev8r still functions amazing. But I feel like continuing to use this heater will end with it breaking.

Last edited:
Yoduh,
Top Bottom