• Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just use 3mm glass “slingshot” beads from eBay. same beads I use in my DBV and tons of cooling stems too. It does add a bit of restriction air wise but just enough to make it effortless and thoughtless to get the perfect draw. I see a couple members here saying the balls add too much resistance but they let me run my controller like 30-50 degrees lower and get much fuller extraction with better flavor. I mean better flavor for a larger hit.

I’m sure without beads at all the flavor could be as good or better, but to get the same clouds would mean cranking it higher and I don’t think that would result in better flavor. Obviously it’s a preference overall but if you have 3mm balls it’s def worth giving them a go.

And yeah man I totally get that same thing with a few vapes. My FP really does that where I get a huge milky hit but sometimes what I blow out is like nothing. It’s weird and it confuses me lol. The elv8r is nice because for the strength of the vapor the thickness makes sense. It’s a very satisfying vape to use and watch.

The clouds are thick on inhale and exhale and so smooth and tasty. This adds up to a pretty top notch experience and IMO this vape can keep up with most of the heavies and forsure at least matches most flavor wise.

Gonna be on the lookout for those videos. I love seeing that giant roor vapor bubbler you have milk up with vapor. You still have that I hope? Anyways hope all is well with you. Enjoy the elev8r when all parts land. I look forward to hearing your opinion about this one.

Just so happens by glass beads are 3mm!!
Experimenting will be done but I am sure i will start with a heater full of beads!

Running vapes hotter defeats the purpose for in my opinion.
Sure you get a faster extraction but the flavor is :puke: Thinking of my Sublimator here...
I want the best of both worlds! As usual...LOL!

I do still have my giant RooR and it is still my Daily Driver after all these years!
It is just perfect for routines and use. Will give it a sparkling clean before any Elev8r videos!!

Chandler

Most of us using the coil with the elev8r have the heater in the coil so that it's fixed in place. Since the coil is attached to the heater, you lift the heater with the coil handle, stir, replace the heater.:rockon:
I was wondering this. So if I'm doing back to back sessions, is there ever any worry about heat stress on the heater? Or it's recommended to remove the coil between sessions?

I take out the screen at the bottom. So I get free flowing clean vapor with no limits on purity except the SS screen in the bowl.
Interesting. So no screen in the heater! Is that screen easy to reset once removed?

Been a few weeks, waiting on my coil. US to Canada. Might be a moment before it crosses the boarder? Sigh

Chandler,

LabPong

I see a couple members here saying the balls add too much resistance but they let me run my controller like 30-50 degrees lower and get much fuller extraction with better flavor.

What temps do you use for flower....and what PID?

Interesting. So no screen in the heater! Is that screen easy to reset once removed?

It's very easy to take that one in and out. Just use a pick....make sure it is flat when you put it back it so it fits tight.

stinkytofus

hello guys, im thinking of picking one up

1. does the regular elev8r (roughly $100) allow you to use it with your 18mm rigs? i see pictures but it looks like they have a 18 to 14mm included, dont see anything for 18mm

2. does the glass break? im reading some people have issues with the glass breaking, cracks develop from the heat

3. all glass or stainless steel version?

4. wand or pid version?

5. how does this compare to newvape flowerpot in terms of efficiency?

Thanks !!

stinkytofus,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Terpenetime

1. A 14-18mm adapter is required for an 18mm rig
2. The glass doesn’t break with the latest heaters so far as I’m aware
3. Stainless steel is generally preferred
4. PID, very few people use the wand
5. Very similar

Last edited:

someTooL

Arrived around noon and I stared at it till quitting time.

First flight was as expected from reading here. Using torch only so I need to get my timing down a little. I like it.

Edit: @VGOODIEZ Thank you for the 420 sales. Multiple purchases all arriving safely and quickly. Nice selection.

Last edited:

stinkytofus

1. A 14-18mm adapter is required for an 18mm rig

the glass piece where you put herbs, that connection is 14mm?
if yes, do they sell a 14-18mm adapter or i have to get my own from another site?

2. The glass doesn’t break with the latest heaters so far as I’m aware

heaters meaning the quartz top piece where you heat with the torch?

3. Stainless steel is generally preferred

why is that? just curious

4. PID, very few people use the wand

if i get the PID bundle, can i still use it like a wand?

stinkytofus,

lazylathe

Almost there...

1- The bowl comes as a 14mm piece. If you buy the whole kit an adapter is included.
Here is the instruction manual:
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/elev8r-torch-vaporizer-manual/

2- Meaning the coil heater that is controlled by the ENail controller. The bit that gets hot.

3- SS has a nice mesh size that only lets tiny particles through while the glass screen lets much bigger particles through and gets dirtier faster.

4- Yes you can! The bundle comes with everything you need to use it dry or through a water tool!
Here is a direct link and it shows everything that you should get with the kit.
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/elev8r-glass-portable-torch-vaporizer-full-kit/

stinkytofus

1- The bowl comes as a 14mm piece. If you buy the whole kit an adapter is included.
Here is the instruction manual:
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/elev8r-torch-vaporizer-manual/

2- Meaning the coil heater that is controlled by the ENail controller. The bit that gets hot.

3- SS has a nice mesh size that only lets tiny particles through while the glass screen lets much bigger particles through and gets dirtier faster.

4- Yes you can! The bundle comes with everything you need to use it dry or through a water tool!
Here is a direct link and it shows everything that you should get with the kit.
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/elev8r-glass-portable-torch-vaporizer-full-kit/

Appreciate it !!! thank you !!!

LabPong

Running 620 or so on an rdk200. Might be able to go a little higher but starts to get dark.

Perfect.....running about 600-612 on a RDK300....I do not really feel I need to go over 620 ever with flower....as you experience...the taste falls off at that point.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Does anyone know if the coils for an auber are the same pin configuration as what is used by hi-five? @lazylathe i believe you have owned both, can you set me straight?

if so, I will likely be throwing money at @VGOODIEZ. 4/20 may be over but that dude is just great to do business with.

They are not. This is really the only reason I chose not to do business with Hi-Five (otherwise I liked what they offered). Auber, PeliNail/Disorderly Conduction, Dnail all use the same pin configuration (seems to be the most common). You know I got you VP, just holler!

lazylathe

Almost there...
There really is no other need to shop at different vape stores anymore!
None of them know their stuff like @VGOODIEZ does!
They go out of their way to sort you out and make sure you have exactly what you need!
Excellent customer service and fast replies to questions across all platforms!

The only negative I can think of is that this store will decrease me bank account...

Keep up the amazing work bro!!
You stand out amongst all other online vape companies!
:clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown::rockon::rockon::love::luv::cheers::cheers::cheers:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
butane vs enail, which one more potent? or same ?
Butane is definitely going to be much less consistent unless you have your technique really dialed in or are possibly using a timer. You can heat and be too soft, then heat and scorch or then heat and combust if you aren't careful. So if you get it up real high you are going to be getting some of those carcinogens and your brain may equate that to more potent but it's really not. In the end you can achieve similar results with each method but I much prefer the enail version as it is way more consistent and predictable.

@lazylathe thanks for your kind words. I appreciate as I really do care and try to bring something unique to the table.

Last edited:

stinkytofus

How many screens does the elev8r torch bundle come with ?

How often do you need to replace it or just clean with iso/burnoff

should i get the 14.8, 15.8 or 20.8 ?

Last edited:
stinkytofus,

disGRUNTled

Wonderful smell of fruits and really good flavor almost like lemon marinated berries.
af288b21-437e-49d8-afa9-be40be40208d.jpg

c9d4e287-bb76-4170-99bd-f28a3301688a.jpg

5070bc3a-62f2-4366-9592-0358d92aa7a7.jpg

ceca5296-4d21-442f-9e85-01ffa4d4ff7f.jpg

disGRUNTled,
Reactions: lazylathe

Chandler

Health stone for concentrates... I'm wondering how do yall do the initial cleaning before first use?

Chandler,
Top Bottom