Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nonamekevin

This is always what I thought they should of done......that wand thing is totally not needed. This kit for $55 is a steal!
I think sneaky Pete said the same thing during his review of it years ago. I like the idea of the wand for travel, for sure. Not discreet travel, but you know, "before I get out of the car and do whatever bullshit I have to do" kind of travel. Or going over to a buddy's house, the wand shines cause I can pass it over after heating. :rockon:

nonamekevin,

GoldenBud

How does the elev8r vapor compare in the thick glass wand vs the wpa? Like one of these:

https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/custom-elev8r-wand-8/

I know it might not be as cool as the bubbler set up but I just love those glass pieces.
It looks like a very thick glass, indeed. but I doubt it is in the same level of dry D020 bubbler for the comparison (Longer path....)
Much better than a normal wand, that's for sure.

GoldenBud

For the moment I only have Cyclone II Torch,
How much seconds do I need to heat +-? any tips?
I assume about 25 seconds on highest flames?

GoldenBud,

Tweakz

for the first hit I warm up for 50 seconds
for the next about 40 seconds for quick extraction
carefully! if the heater overheats, it can burn

LabPong

You mean one of these?

vertigo-cyclone-ii-adjustable-triple-flame-torch-lighter-1_120x.jpg

I would never ever use one unless it was an emergency.......flame is too small and not that powerful for what you need...my thumb would burn off or fall off from holding down so long...lol

Seriously....get a big ass dab torch. You can get a nice one like the ones I use for cheap..... $30 or so on the bay or amzon maybe. Blazer Big Buddy Turbo...the other one that looks like it...the Big shot...is a larger flame and sucks the butane down faster than the Big Buddy.

GoldenBud

@LabPong can't get it from amazon now, because of the coronavirus, i lost the option to order with the FREE Shipping of Amazon. it's gone now.. all shipping options from there. shipping from elev8 is like 20$ for the torch. will see if i can get it locally or so..
the ebay seller you mentioned won't ship to me..

and yea, this triple torch, it's not ideal ofcourse..

GoldenBud,

BestBuds

The Dude

LabPong

@LabPong can't get it from amazon now, because of the coronavirus, i lost the option to order with the FREE Shipping of Amazon. it's gone now.. all shipping options from there. shipping from elev8 is like 20$ for the torch. will see if i can get it locally or so..
the ebay seller you mentioned won't ship to me..

and yea, this triple torch, it's not ideal ofcourse..

Where are you located?

LabPong,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Anyone in Germany interested in an ELEV8R 14mm Rig Kit, so we could split up shipping costs? I've another 15% coupon, so one Kit would be 46,75$ + shipping.

Alex3oe,

GoldenBud

Is there a way to reduce the temperature of the quartz heater by putting it in water or it may crack it? for outdoor purposes..

GoldenBud,

nonamekevin

Yep
For the need of packing it after a hit
I've thought about this as well and the best idea I could come up with is a high temp "pouch". Like something made from high temp silicone or something.

I haven't put this into practice yet cause I don't travel with my Elev8r. Only an idea I've had. :rockon:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: Tweakz

Marcus

You get a pair of tongs with the kit for removing the heater when hot, I just pop it on a glass coaster and it's normally cool to the touch after dumping and reloading. :tup:

GoldenBud

thanks mates, i learned why i need the tongs... thought the elev8r heater can be removed with the sick clip too (but it seemed dangerous abit...)

GoldenBud,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
In the beginning, I was using the sleeve of my hoodies to pull the heater off for stirring. Normaly I'm wearing only old, used stuff at home and I hardly prefer natural fibres like cotton, so this was all right.
But one day, I wore something with at least some polyester, so it melted on the heater and in my fingertips :D

Yes, handling the ELEV8R could indeed be a bit dangerous, especially after some of its monster hits.

Top Bottom