The Depressimistic Thread

gaseous_clay

I wish I could even put my thoughts and feelings into something like that @gaseous_clay

Call her, she's probably got shit going on too. Doesn't mean you can't try.

She's also "getting" divorced.

It was a weird week overall. Hadn't even looked at Tinder in weeks, but suddenly there's a match. Didn't remember liking her, but she didn't look bad at all. I didn't write to her. Why bother? Also got a text from a woman I hadn't heard from in a year. Nothing personal, just a generic message informing what her cookie of the month is (she has a little edibles business!) Back when I had talked with her last year I met her off 420 Singles, but had another agenda... my source had gotten weird & I didn't trust him anymore (last I had bought from him he showed up so high I had to remind him to take my money, then a couple months later his text reply seemed different from before & he refused to deliver. no thanks, officer!) So I went on that singles app hoping to find someone to hook me up with a new source & if something else came up, it would be cool too! Instead she wouldn't intro me to her source & would only act as a go-between. She also wouldn't sell me her baked goods, but would share her "mistakes" when meeting for food. Also didn't seem interested in anything more than friendship, but other than giving me ugly cookies that were quite good it seemed to be very one-sided. I didn't write back to her either.

Depression is a bitch. It makes you look at women & realize how insane it is to even say hello when you have no idea how to say another word. Conversation isn't fun when general getting to know you questions like "What do you do for fun?" & "What do you do for work?" are questions you can't answer because you actually don't do anything for fun & find your job to be a boring dead end. If you can't think of any reason for someone to find interest in you it's hard to put on a good face.

Top Bottom