The Dabbie Portable Enail with water tool

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I saw this on Vapefiend's video. I was interested and didn't see a thread devoted to it. I'm thinking I might want one. If anyone knows anything about this unit, please share with us. I saw this on retailer announcements. It was part of a video that included other portables.
Dabbie: The Portable E-Nail
  • / Dabbie: The Portable E-Nail

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Melting Pot,
Reactions: 1DMF

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict

harmless healing

Also keeping an eye here, they seem to be hyping it up a whole lot. Looks like it could be a convenient upgrade for my mind dib/whip/spill able bubbler. Much more stealthy

Hmmm...

harmless healing,

mixchu69

Don't know if this is true but dabbie has gr 2 titanium and the green light does not mention its grade of titanium (I've never used a titanium nail) so don't know if it makes a difference.

mixchu69,

TanukiCoast

Fogbound
I've had mine for only 72 hours, bearing this in mind... My review of "DABBIE!!! 8D"
PRO'S: It includes several accessories including its own silver metal case with foam cutouts inside for the base and the spill-proof bubbler, a dab tool and carb cap that attach to each other with strong magnets, a replacement titanium nail, base, a guide pamphlet and a usb charging cable. It performs as shown in vapefiend's video, the nail quickly heats to temp in about 8 seconds, puts out tasty thick vapor, couldn't be easier to use, and is easy to clean with iso. Also it's tiny and even with the bubbler attached it fits in my front pocket (does resemble a gun in your pocket )
CON'S:When the bubbler is attached to the base the unit becomes very unstable, with a small bump it would easily tip over, possibly breaking the bubbler. The nail only stays at temp for approx. ten seconds then the unit automatically shuts off, so you better be quick, don't expect to get more than 1-2 hits per heating. After powering itself off the guidebook warns that "Dabbie should be allowed to cool fully between dabs.", I take this to mean the base, nail, and bubbler. This takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes in a 66° environment, so you'd better be patient as well, this is not mentioned in any of vapefiend's videos. The power cord is pathetically short, 5in..., yeah. Lastly there are no cutouts for the dabber or power cord in the case, so either jam them in there somehow possibly damaging the base/bubbler or improvise.
Conclusion: Overall I love it and don't regret buying it at all, it works like a champ and puts out clouds like a home rig, but it's not for everyone. It can't be hit repeatedly in rapid succession so don't expect performance like an oil pen that maintains its heat as long as the button is held in(The short vape temp period of ten seconds is a problem, 15, 20 would be better), and with the cool down time it's not something you'd pass around with friends at a get together.The bubbler is spillproof if not overfilled wich is cool, and works nicely, it is close to the heat source but cools the vapor really well. The base imo could be heavier to keep the unit from tipping over so easily so be mindful. I really love this thing it's so cool a portable dab rig! Buy one! 4.5/5

Last edited:

420engineer

40 hits from the battery is impressive, and makes me wonder why portable flower vapes struggle in this regard.

for £99, I'm wondering how it would handle bubble hash, and if it does well, why would this not replace my Firefly & Vapman?

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Saw a Dabbie in my LHS yesterday.

I nearly purchased just on build quality and features alone as the price was very reasonable imo. £99.
(The case looks exceptional also)

anasrzi

40 hits from the battery is impressive, and makes me wonder why portable flower vapes struggle in this regard.

for £99, I'm wondering how it would handle bubble hash, and if it does well, why would this not replace my Firefly & Vapman?

It is impressive battery wise I came to charge mine on Sunday after many nights of multiple dabs not because it needed it just because I wanted peace of mind knowing its fully charged and ready to go later this week.

Used bubble in it and it does work fine just make sure it's high quality bubble tho, even then I found mine left some residue that made even the nicest normally tasting oil taste pretty bad, so if your running it with bubble change the nail or clean it before hitting any oil you have just a little tip. A friend of mine is currently waiting on some dry sift wizard screens to try out some of the finest sift known to man on the Dabbie, will let you know how that turns out

h3rbalist

I am receiving my Dabbie PRO tomorrow.

'An improvement on the original Dabbie, Dabbie PRO comes with both a ceramic nail for the best flavour, and a grade 2 titanium nail for faster heating and easier cleaning.'

I have purchased this as a backup enail because my Errlecric Concentration Station has blown up again and I will most likely be without it for another 3 months.

I'm excited to get a Dabbie and will be able to make some good comparisons.

:science:

h3rbalist,
Reactions: anasrzi

anasrzi

I fancied getting one of those @h3rbalist but didn't fancy the upgrade price he offered so I'm sticking to the ti version for now. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your tho ceramic nail and all.

h3rbalist

Got to say overall I was disappointed with Dabbie.

I actually thought the unit would maintain a constant temperature like an enail to completely melt your dab but it doesn't.

It just heats to a certain point depending how many cycles you give it and I found as soon as I dropped a dab on it, it cooled too quick and I couldn't get a decent hit.

Maybe I'm just spoilt with my regular enail which is repaired now and I wasn't getting most out of Dabbie due to a lack of technique on my part but we have since parted ways.

Also I have seen two very similar products with different names floating about that looked identical but were being retailed much cheaper.

:2c:

Top Bottom