The Best and the Worst Brownie I ever had.

theVaoorQueen

I say that because i used a pound of buds, ground it up to a fine power then used a pound of butter to make the pot butter. I don't know why but i used it all in one batch of brownies. When I tasted the warn brownie it was so strong i just ate the nuts in one brownie and 20 minutes later i was so high I was spinning. after I through up I felt a lot better. I put the rest in a air tight container and put them in the freezer!!!

theVaoorQueen,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Holy shit!! That has got to be some STRONG butter!!

Good luck, be careful! Oh and welcome to FC :D

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi VaporQueen, welcome to the forum. How on earth did you get a whole pound of herb into a pound of butter? Even ground up it would be a lot of powder for the butter to absorb.

If so, those brownies sound lethal. A bit too white knuckle to me. But hey, different strokes for different folks. :lol: They would last me years too herbgirl!

momofthegoons,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
a pound of bud is big, a pound of butter is small,I wonder how you can manage to do that. maybe doing it like 1 ounce at the time with the same butter over and over again until you finished your 16 ounce (or 1 pound)

unless you mean an ounce of bud, which could make a lot more sense.

AcADIeN,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Playing devil's advocate, I personally do not believe that 1 pound of weed made it's way into 1 batch of brownies (say a 12x9 pan). That's just me. A $3000 batch of brownies that are practically inedible because of the strength doesn't make any sense to me.

OP; not calling you a liar, but asking for clarification; did you use a pound? If so, why?

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

redheadedeskimo

He did probably mean ounce, but if he did manage to cook one pound of brownies into one batch, then I salute him.

redheadedeskimo,

Noonan

Is it possible that he used the lb of bud, 1 lb of butter, and cooked it with water until the water cooked out and only a strong ass batch of butter was left?

Noonan,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
total waste IMO, do you have any idea how many batches of GREAT brownies could be made from a POUND. Still I either call bullshit or the OP meant a zip. 28g's of my abv makes wicked strong brownies....

JDSupreme,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
With the butter + water method I think it's technically possible.

Still, I think there's a point where the butter is basically saturated with thc though? and using more cannabis for the same amount of butter doesn't work better?

rabblerouser,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
The OP registered, posted once and since has not been back.

To recap; what do people here pay for a g, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 oz? I'm paying 220/oz with no price breaks until a qp (800). I've never asked about 1/2 lb or 1 lb (but figure 1500 and 2500 respectively).

At 1 lb per batch these are a) hella expensive brownies (figure $125/piece), and b) ridiculously strong (even at 20 pieces of brownie in this batch you're looking at 22.7g/ piece).

Back in 1987 I ate 2 g hash and was messed up for about 40 hours, including a very awful, spaced out puking session.

I still think 1 lb is a mistake.

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom