The app suggestion thread

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Hello everyone I was looking all over FC for an app suggestion thread but didnt find any. The closest I found was one started by @Stu about iphone apps which hasnt been updated in a while. I thought I might carry the torch and start a new one, which could be cool iphone or samsung apps.

In this day and age it seems our whole life depends on our phone and smart phones havent made it any easier. I could frankly tell you, I dont know what I would do without mine.

For this reason I wanted to find the hidden gem apps that make your smartphone work for you or uou just love it because its cool or fun. So I will start off. I am an android user but some of these apps you can find for both iphone and android or at least find a very similar app in either one of them. If you know for sure that you can find them on both operating systems then let it be know .You should leave the operating system, then a link to the app and a brief description, if no link at least a name. I will start with these, which are all free by the way.

Android - Meditate Om
This is an awesome mantra meditation app, it gives you the spelling, pronounciation and meaning of the mantra nd keeps count of the number of recitations.

Iphone and Android - SkyView
This fine app was recommended by an astronomy professor. It uses your phones camera as a guide to where the the planets and the stars are in real time, when the camera is pointed to the sky.

Android - Calc tape
This productive app helps keep your spending in check. Its alittle buggy at times but it will help you flex your financial muscle.

TheMadDabber,
Top Bottom