THC Vape Juice Australia

CuriousKat

Hey FC. I have recently been introduced to the magic of vaping concentrates. Living in Australia it feels like we're still in the middle ages when it comes to drug reform, so stumbling across this substance feels like stepping into the future.

I've come here hoping to harness some of your collective wisdom. I have searched and scoured the internet, but can't come close to a definitive answer.

I feel this substance is possibly too good to be true. The liquid is sold as Californian Indica THC concentrate. It appears to be clear, however, it is coloured with dye (this is because I've seen it sold as 2 different colours from the same guy - clear with a purple hue, and a brighter green).

Vaping this stuff feels very much like weed with a couple of clear differences. You get high fast! In around a minute or 2 from a decent sized puff. You can be close to completely sober after an hour, hour and a half.

Can anyone please shed some light on this? If it sounds fishy, is there anyway to test what it is without taking it to a lab for a full molecular breakdown?

Any info will be hugely appreciated.

CuriousKat,

1410JD

I have a feeling this is from the darknet vendor "the shaman" he sells it as Californian indica and a few other names. This shit is synthetic crap, he admitted it and refunded my money with I called him out in the bull shit he was selling. Be careful with this shit.

Top Bottom