THC vape e-juice I made broke after sometime? Help please..

FkMySoberLife:(

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a great day and are baked as hell.

About a month ago I made a THC e-juice on my own, I followed guides online and I'd say the end result was pretty good (?).. I used an already made e-juice that has 3mg nicotine in a 70/30 mix, I decarbed 20 grams of strong weed and put in the juice and left it on the stove for 3-4 hours at 85c degrees. The end product looked delicious and vaped great on a 0.15ohm coil, and it got me high as hell!

Now, a few weeks after that, it lost potency? And not just that, it actually stopped getting me high at all, and instead, I'm getting headaches! Every time I vape it, I get an INSANE headache, and I don't just vape it on it's own, I mix it with normal e-juice in the tank. It vapes and all, but no high effects, just a headache..

vapesinthehood[dot]com/make-thc-vape-juice/ This is the guide I used (using recipe 2), with a few small modifications I found online (all were about the same technique)..

And this is the end product.

This is the only thing I can use to get high in my country unfortunately, and I really want to get high..

What could've went wrong? Why did it lose potency? Did some weird chemical reaction happen? Why the fucking headaches?

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Also, I'm sorry if this is not fit for this forum, I couldn't find anywhere else to post it..

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
FkMySoberLife:(,
Top Bottom