Thc-o and hhc query

ltv

I like Delta 8. It’s similar to an Indica.
Any feedback on Thc-O or HHC?
Thank you

ltv,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I tried HHC and dabbing it and while effects are pretty strong i dont like them. It doesnt feel premium like the natural stuff, i can clearly sense that something is not right. Usually this is just one aspect of the multi level experience,but here it is just it and very strong, i almost feel like it is not meant by nature to be used in such ammounts as it occurs only in trace ammounts compared to the other actives compounds in broad spec extracts and herb.
I get mild disorientation and numbness on the back of head. Also it makes me cough like hell and it re-condenses way easier than delta 9 ,my teeth become sticky from it,also large globs form really quickly in the water,compared to any other concentrate. The guy that gave it to me said that he like is on edibles,but it takes large doses to achieve something compared to vaporizing it. He also shared that inhalation feels more painful compared to normal concentrates.
To my knowledge is made syntheticaly from CBD. I personally would stay away from that crap. I prefer CBG and CBN over those any day,they make me feel good,but they dont wreck you like the deltas and the hhc.
I also read that there are two type of HHC and one is vastly more potent than the other, scientist still havent figure out a way how to separate one from the other ,so it is generally a mix with varying potency from batch to batch.
I consumed a total ot 100 mg in 3 portions and have zero desire to ever try that shit again even for free.

Last edited:
Top Bottom