Thank you...

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I just want to say thanks to all the firefighters, rescue workers and pud linemen who have busted ass this fire season and through this past major wind storm. Fire season is not even over yet...

I heard this last wind storm was the most powerful ever recorded for the month of August and hopefully it is not a sign of the new normal.

I had some misplaced anger that should have been directed at the forest service management and the feds, not at the fire fighters as they don't make the calls on the ground.

For this, I am sorry.

Thank you and stay safe out there.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Could this thread be a new trend?? Kind of the antithesis to @lwien 's Fuck you thread? I like the sentiment. On that note:

Thank you to all members of the U.S. Armed Forces for your service! You are the everyday heroes that make this the greatest country on the planet!

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Could this thread be a new trend?? Kind of the antithesis to @lwien 's Fuck you thread?

This was just me apologising to a member here who I may have offended in a pm by asking a question I should have thought through first. :).

Edit: And saying thanks to those that risk it all.

But yes, I like that idea very much.

Top Bottom