TETRAx

AcidFlashbang

I installed the tubo firmware through nfetools and still getting 'atomizer not found' error.
Thanks for your help though, i appreciate it!
I had the same issue with my tuboX that I bought used. It would work sporadically and sometimes give that error then it started not being able to warm the coil unless I altered the resistance on the mod which would make the coils start glowing. Ralph never responded to my email so I gave up trying to fix it. I lost track of the tuboX while moving due to it being put on drawer duty. I think he should put an adjustable 510 connection on the TetraX but what can ya do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
AcidFlashbang,
Reactions: dimmusp

Jacer

When I emailed Ralph with my problem he got back to me within 2 or 3 days. It could be that your problem is similar to mine that I posted above, but definitely get in contact with Ralph before you start messing with the housing as it can affect the warranty.

Jacer,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Thanks guys, but i thought my first issue to solve is the opening zip files... i work about it with " winzip" and will see . I know Lamart mention 7-zip... but all are very comfused.
So far, i enjoy tetra in TC, My settings are TCR 185, temp 210-220 cel., power 70w and resistance unlocked -so far-. I like the even heating w/o stirring .

Jacer

Thanks guys, but i thought my first issue to solve is the opening zip files... i work about it with " winzip" and will see . I know Lamart mention 7-zip... but all are very comfused.
So far, i enjoy tetra in TC, My settings are TCR 185, temp 210-220 cel., power 70w and resistance unlocked -so far-. I like the even heating w/o stirring .
WinZip and 7-Zip are just programs that can compress/uncompress zip files. I'd be happy to help you out with getting those unzipped if you want, just shoot me a PM because I don't want to clog up the thread lol

scumona

Exactly.
Limited releases is correct. FJ (or intermediatory) will usually post on a FC thread when the next Tubo drop will occur.
But for now, if you search for FJ's alias "lamart.ch" (choooochoooo) on Instagram, you will see many posts showing & identifying the various incarnations of Tubos. Also check out the Tubo Evic/Dual thread for many photos of Tubos, usually with identification.

Tough break! Let us know what the eventual fix is. Best of luck.
Ralph sent me a video on how to pull the 510 connection pin out a bit but that didn't help, now I'm just waiting on Ralph to give me the shipping info and whatever else he needs included in the package to send it back to him so he can check it out for me

1nd3cEnt

@scumona : great that you worked out that there is an issue & exactly what to do about it. But keep in mind that we TetraX users are on the bleeding edge & some of us are experiencing some early teething problems. My Mighty, which I love dearly, is now gathering dust in the closet, it is simply not on the same level as the TetraX.

scumona

@scumona : great that you worked out that there is an issue & exactly what to do about it. But keep in mind that we TetraX users are on the bleeding edge & some of us are experiencing some early teething problems. My Mighty, which I love dearly, is now gathering dust in the closet, it is simply not on the same level as the TetraX.
Just waiting on an RMA number to send it back so he can check it out for me. I'm curious to see what the issue is as Ralph ensures that my tetrax was tested for a stable connection before it was shipped

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
20191215-180951.jpg

My Tetra x

20191215-183632.jpg

The bubingas gang...

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
firmware update!

https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

despite not getting even a cent when there was a donation button i decided to make this iteration public again (i dont mean anyone with tubo products as this is included in the price of course). a gift to the community, merry christmas!

the latest firmware contains all successful features of previous firmware updates. Be careful when running the firmware with non-TUBO heaters.
191225-tubomyevic-newsupport-led-tubopower-pwrbar-beta.bin
- new models added to compatibility list, see further down
- led functionaiity if available, turn on/off in menu>interface>led
- tubo power mode with session duration display
- power bar by u/uniquealt, menu>interface>pwbar
- button switch when display flipped
- adjustments to warmup mode, eco mode, tweaks

firmware supported box mods

Joyetech

• eVic VTC Mini
  • eVic VTC Dual
  • eVic VTwo Mini
  • eVic VTwo
  • eVic AIO
  • eVic Basic
  • eGrip II / Light
  • Cuboid
  • Cuboid Mini
  • Cuboid 200
  • Evic Primo v1 / v2
  • Evic Primo mini
  • Evic Primo SE
Wismec

• Presa TC75W
  • Presa TC100W
  • Reuleaux RX75
  • Reuleaux RX200S
  • Reuleaux RX2/3
  • Reuleaux RXmini
  • Reuleaux RX300
  • Sinuous + Predator 228W
  • Reuleaux RX Gen3
  • Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual
  • RX2 20700
  • Sinuous P80
  • RX2 21700

Eleaf

• Invoke

Others

• Vaponaute La Petite Box

tokenknifeguy

Ralph sent me a video on how to pull the 510 connection pin out a bit but that didn't help, now I'm just waiting on Ralph to give me the shipping info and whatever else he needs included in the package to send it back to him so he can check it out for me
Sounds like the same thing that happened with mine. I also ordered a new box mod and will see if that can correct the issue. I'm starting to think it is the box mod or the firmware. I have a DNA mod and as soon as I screw in the tetrax, the box mod recognizes the device and shows the proper ohm resistance. On my box mod with the firmware, when I set the resistance to the .242 I cannot get any vapor. But on my DNA mod, when in wattage mode can get clouds at the .24 resistance.

I've done the connection pin thing and it helped temporarily but I cannot get the firmware to work right anymore. But yet again, when I put the Tetrax on my DNA mod (doesn't use the firmware) it picks it up immediately and I can use it in wattage mode.

I think it is either the box mods, or more than likely, the firmware. Was trying to figure out if I could uninstall the firmware from my evic dual VTC and then reinstall it. Couldn't ever figure it out though.

tokenknifeguy,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
install the stock software for your mod, you can find it on the manufacturer website.

the tubomyevic firmware works without flaws when the connections are tight. these issues point to a connection problem, most likely the center pin of the tetrax not making a good connection with the center pin of the box mod.

using wattage mode is not a good reference as its (kindof) independent of resistance readings. but the fact your dna box reads 0.24 is verifying that the tetrax heater is not the culprit when making a good connection (likely the depth of the 510 connector on your dna is less deep).

hope the new box mod is working. you can try make the center pin of the tetrax connector protrude more which could also solve the issue. dont hesitate to send it back, also with your mod and ill see where the problem lies and make it work.

Stonedbadger

I doubt its the firmware @tokenknifeguy - the tubo software is amazing. I reckon your mod is fucked

I bought the cuboid 200 for mine which works really well with the Tubo software

Stonedbadger,

Jacer

Okay so weird thing is happening with my mod, for whatever reason it has basically stopped working in Tubo mode (without changing any settings it just started barely supplying heat to the heater), but on the same mod in the Tubo software works completely fine in wattage mode. I flashed the mod with the brand new version of the software to see if that would fix it but it didn't, anybody have any idea what could be causing this?

Jacer,

almost there

Okay so weird thing is happening with my mod, for whatever reason it has basically stopped working in Tubo mode (without changing any settings it just started barely supplying heat to the heater), but on the same mod in the Tubo software works completely fine in wattage mode. I flashed the mod with the brand new version of the software to see if that would fix it but it didn't, anybody have any idea what could be causing this?
What mod is it? I have 2 wismec mods that does that. 90% of the time it’ll kick me off TC regardless of what the atty is and goes into VW whenever I fire it. If it’s a new mod contact the vendor for a RMA. Both times the vendors replaced the mods after I sent them video proof.

sickmanfraud

I had similar issues with a mod and I was told to clean the 510 connection of the mod and vape.

I was told that this was an oxidation issue.

Jacer

What mod is it? I have 2 wismec mods that does that. 90% of the time it’ll kick me off TC regardless of what the atty is and goes into VW whenever I fire it. If it’s a new mod contact the vendor for a RMA. Both times the vendors replaced the mods after I sent them video proof.
It's a Cuboid 200 that up until now has worked like a charm, but sadly don't think that I can send it back in for RMA.

I had similar issues with a mod and I was told to clean the 510 connection of the mod and vape.

Okay I'll definitely give that a try when I get home from work! Might install the Tubo software on my RX Gen 3 and see if it's encountering the same problems on that or not as well

almost there

did it work? My mods that did that came that way and I was never able to fix it but then all I used for the cleaning was alcohol swabs.

@Jacer the 2 mods that has that problem are gen3d's. Still, the gen3d is my favorite mod bar none.

almost there,
Reactions: Jacer

Jacer

did it work? My mods that did that came that way and I was never able to fix it but then all I used for the cleaning was alcohol swabs.

@Jacer the 2 mods that has that problem are gen3d's. Still, the gen3d is my favorite mod bar none.
I really like my Gen 3 with my Splinter Z. I was just happy to find out it wasn't the vape itself because that would have made me really really sad lol.

Jacer,

Jacer

So I tried to clean it and no dice on that avenue, but after some testing it seems like the wattage it's supplying for my draws isn't correct. The watts continuously fluctuate very quickly between 70W and 1W while in cruise mode, which would make sense why it doesn't seem to be producing vapor. Anybody know of a setting that might have to do with that? Eco level is already at 0 btw

Jacer,
Top Bottom