TETRAx

1nd3cEnt

I just received my Tetrax - its taken me a few minutes to set up tubo mode but it seems to be running well.

Just wondering what wattage and temps people are running in tubo mode?

Temp: 360-410 F,
P = 40 watts,
I = 10-11 amps,
R = 0.248 ohms

Use "warmup" mode first, then "cruise" mode. Set timer in "Vaping" (set clicks "Interface | Clicks").

Last edited:

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Is there a new TetraX heater expected to be released soon? I would really like to get a TetraX with Black Friday..... but I will wait if it means getting an updated one.

Any info floating around out there?

M

mysterion,

1nd3cEnt

Is there a new TetraX heater expected to be released soon? I would really like to get a TetraX with Black Friday..... but I will wait if it means getting an updated one.

M

The Tubo TetraX discussed in this thread is brand new. The "X" version is simply the Tubo 3 or 4 coil atomiser attached to its 510 connection by an electrical cord. The most recent version of the Tubo Evic/Dual also uses the Tetra heater. Apparently the mod used for the Evic/Dual is no longer available, so FJ will release the Tubo Dual Tetra with a new mod. Check the Tubo Evic/Dual FC thread for more info.

Consolidated21

Mediterranean

M
Looks like i ordered the last Bubinga tetra x, yesterday... because i had seen aviailability (1) and now it doesn't even exist on Lamar page.

Consolidated21,
Reactions: 1nd3cEnt

Jacer

Im loving mine in Padauk! Tubo mode on the Water pipe adapter is pure bliss!

Massive clouds with no dark spots!

Sad that I missed the tetra dual
That's the thing that gets me about the Tetra, the heating is just so even with absolutely no stirring at all. Plus the heater WILL keep up with however hard you draw, so through water it's just a beast.

1nd3cEnt

What do you think the lifespan of the heater will be?

Just wondering if I need a back up hahaha I love this vape!

"Lifespan" is a question with no definite answer that I have found on the Tubo Evic/Dual thread. However FJ charges $40 for heater repair.

Jacer

I'm curious, do you know what was causing your issues?
Yeah I do, so inside the wooden housing that connects to the vape mod there are two wires that connect to the base that attaches to the mod. Normally these are soldered in according to Ralph, but somehow one of mine had come loose and detached. This meant that the mod couldn't read the coil nor send power to it. Not sure how it happened, but Ralph completely took care of me at no charge so I couldn't be happier.

scumona

Hello i have a quick question, i just recieved my tetrax but I'm getting a atomizer not found error. I tried it on three different box mods but same error on all three mods.
Is this a common problem?
Thanks!

scumona,

1nd3cEnt

Hello i have a quick question, i just recieved my tetrax but I'm getting a atomizer not found error. I tried it on three different box mods but same error on all three mods.
Is this a common problem?
Thanks!
Welcome!
Download & install NFETools software (for Windows/MacOS only) to flash FJ's Tubo firmware onto Joyetech (Cuboid 200watt mod - FJ recommended) or Wismec mods - fw works really really well. Also check out Post #80, which outlines FJ's recommended usage protocol. Let us know your results.

Last edited:

scumona

Thanks for you response!
I have a wismec RX300 with the tubo firmware, followed his directions and still get the error :( Same error with my two other boxes, cuboid200 and lost vape drone.

I'm waiting on a reply from ralph, i contacted him through his website. I was just checking to see if anyone here could give me some assistance in the meantime waiting on a reply from him

scumona,

1nd3cEnt

Thanks for you response!
I have a wismec RX300 with the tubo firmware, followed his directions and still get the error :( Same error with my two other boxes, cuboid200 and lost vape drone.

I'm waiting on a reply from ralph, i contacted him through his website. I was just checking to see if anyone here could give me some assistance in the meantime waiting on a reply from him

What software are you running to flash FJ's firmware?

1nd3cEnt,

scumona

The wismec software like his instructions said. I'll upload it through nfetools to see if it helps, thanks!

scumona,

Coustu

Okay I know that I want a TETRAx for my next unit... but it looks from the website, like only custom options are available, which is fine! But they offer all these different woods but they don’t tell you what the wood options look like! Am I missing something? How do you know what you’re purchasing?

Coustu,

1nd3cEnt

Okay I know that I want a TETRAx for my next unit... but it looks from the website, like only custom options are available, which is fine! But they offer all these different woods but they don’t tell you what the wood options look like! Am I missing something? How do you know what you’re purchasing?

When new Tubo's are released, the various wood types are always shown & captioned on the lamart.ch website. The available woods can also be found on the drop-down menu. Also, check out FJ's many Instagram posts.

1nd3cEnt,

scumona

I installed the tubo firmware through nfetools and still getting 'atomizer not found' error.
Thanks for your help though, i appreciate it!

scumona,

Coustu

When new Tubo's are released, the various wood types are always shown & captioned on the lamart.ch website. The available woods can also be found on the drop-down menu. Also, check out FJ's many Instagram posts.
Oooh so they’re only limited releases and they show what’s available with each release?

Coustu,

1nd3cEnt

Oooh so they’re only limited releases and they show what’s available with each release?

Exactly.
Limited releases is correct. FJ (or intermediatory) will usually post on a FC thread when the next Tubo drop will occur.
But for now, if you search for FJ's alias "lamart.ch" (choooochoooo) on Instagram, you will see many posts showing & identifying the various incarnations of Tubos. Also check out the Tubo Evic/Dual thread for many photos of Tubos, usually with identification.

I installed the tubo firmware through nfetools and still getting 'atomizer not found' error.
Thanks for your help though, i appreciate it!

Tough break! Let us know what the eventual fix is. Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
1nd3cEnt,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker

there has been an wood overview on the description site of the TUBO evic, but this side doesn't exist anymore :(

Alex3oe,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Hi guys.
I cannot install Tubo firmware on my Cuboid 200 (through NFETools)...
I saw a Youtube video (in my language) on how to install Artic fox (in this case) via NFE,- to have somthing in my mind - but i stuck where (and) a NFE option window had to appear and you have to choose firmware upgrade or somthing... sadly in my case nothing appears. I miss somthing ?
Thanks anyway

Consolidated21,

Stonedbadger

Hi guys.
I saw a Youtube video (in my language) on how to install Artic fox (in this case) via NFE,- to have somthing in my mind - but i stuck where (and) a NFE option window had to appear and you have to choose firmware upgrade or somthing... sadly in my case nothing appears. I miss somthing ?
Thanks anyway

I also couldn't get nfetools to work with my cupid either. But this worked, I linked it from lamart

try the NFirmwareEditor: https://github.com/TBXin/NFirmwareEditor/releases.

Jacer

Hi guys.
Thanks anyway
I had trouble installing it on my Cuboid 200 as well, and found out that you have to have the exact Cuboid 200 updater software. If you go here https://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/ and control-f Cuboid 200 you should be able to find it.

Top Bottom