Tetra P80

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
How does the auction work? Do you remember what the top bids were for the last auction?

Disregard: I see it happening in real time on the site, they've already priced me out.
Just to be clear, the auction is a new thing. I think it was only tired for the BAKx drop last time. So the prices will probably be pretty different but who knows?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just to be clear, the auction is a new thing. I think it was only tired for the BAKx drop last time. So the prices will probably be pretty different but who knows?

There was actually one auction for TP80 originally I believe once one of the last drops had ended as that was the initial test btw

RelaxedNow

I wish I needed another unit. 🫣 I do want one, but…..priorities.

How does the auction work? Do you remember what the top bids were for the last auction?

Disregard: I see it happening in real time on the site, they've already priced me out.
Don’t be discouraged. It looks like only three slots are being auctioned, and the rest (I’m assuming) will still be up for grabs on a first-come-first-served basis. Somebody speak up if I’m wrong!

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am debating whether to participate...I have one that I love. I don't know how often there are drops for P80...There are a couple of them that are really beautiful to my eye. Oh VAS I love what you do to me...here I was thinking I was just going to save my money for the Vapman Power Station...oh well. Oh...is Lamart a young man, older? Has he done any interviews where I can see him? Just curious...

Dr. G,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock

Don’t be discouraged. It looks like only three slots are being auctioned, and the rest (I’m assuming) will still be up for grabs on a first-come-first-served basis. Somebody speak up if I’m wrong!
Yeah I was just curious about the auction process in general. Like @Shit Snacks said, I remember the first TP80 auction a few drops back but I sat that drop out and didn’t keep up with the results. I’ve been fortunate to be able to purchase a few Lamart devices in past drops, and it looks like the auction would not be the route for me, leave that to you deeper pocketed vaporists. I may pull up a chair and try my luck at this upcoming drop. That drop-induced anxiety was eliminated for me once I scored my first device. Hard to stress while you’re chugging on a TP80 while trying to get another. Bonne chance mes amis!

Shit Snacks

GVB has some headier Tetra stems available now if anyone wants to pick some up while they're hot, really high quality and some of my favorite style honestly, good companion!

and
and

ADD15 if you’ve got a unit ,or 42023 on the site ….
any advice on which stems to get ? Got a tank and a short Blackwood and glass ,hope there ok ,so hard to see ,
like shorter like the custom wooden TM ones ,,don’t seem to cough as much ,
been trying for a p80 seems like years ,cant wait to see it cant believe I got it ,
G

Last edited:
Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
ADD15 if you’ve got a unit ,or 42023 on the site ….
any advice on which stems to get ? Got a tank and a short Blackwood and glass ,hope there ok ,so hard to see ,
like shorter like the custom wooden TM ones ,,don’t seem to cough as much ,
been trying for a p80 seems like years ,cant wait to see it cant believe I got it ,
G
Thank you for the information...advice on stems...well, the ones you selected are very nice...I would also, if I may say visit Good Vibes Boro he has amazing Tetra stems...I love them all. I stayed out of this drop because I felt that someone without one could use one and be thrilled too! So...it looks like you are going to be amazed!!! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! I love mine soooo very much and I hope you will love yours too! Please visit Good Vibes Boro...good luck with your Tetra.

PS I just bought the Cross Cut Zebrano short stem that matches my unit. I am so happy about it.

Dr. G,
Thank you for the information...advice on stems...well, the ones you selected are very nice...I would also, if I may say visit Good Vibes Boro he has amazing Tetra stems...I love them all. I stayed out of this drop because I felt that someone without one could use one and be thrilled too! So...it looks like you are going to be amazed!!! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! I love mine soooo very much and I hope you will love yours too! Please visit Good Vibes Boro...good luck with your Tetra.

PS I just bought the Cross Cut Zebrano short stem that matches my unit. I am so happy about it.
Thanks for your kind words ,,,yeah I hope so been so long trying to get one ,since first TM came out ,
this one’s abit different from the last one I tried for ,although tried for many ,so hope I like it ,

cant wait to see it ,
Can i ask where you got your short stem?Lamart didnt have many short ones ,I just cough with longer ones ,too much vapor by surprise lol,
I’ll have a wee look on there for stems ,tried for firewood 8 and tinymight s but not much luck ,got enough tinymight wooden wise ,,although is there ever enough ,
Anyway hope you enjoy your new stem and thanks again
seems a bit more friendly here from some other threads on here ,thanks for that
G

Vapor-catzG,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Thanks for your kind words ,,,yeah I hope so been so long trying to get one ,since first TM came out ,
this one’s abit different from the last one I tried for ,although tried for many ,so hope I like it ,

cant wait to see it ,
Can i ask where you got your short stem?Lamart didnt have many short ones ,I just cough with longer ones ,too much vapor by surprise lol,
I’ll have a wee look on there for stems ,tried for firewood 8 and tinymight s but not much luck ,got enough tinymight wooden wise ,,although is there ever enough ,
Anyway hope you enjoy your new stem and thanks again
seems a bit more friendly here from some other threads on here ,thanks for that
G
Have you tried running the vape with a water device to ease the cough? So...on the Lamart site he has these little fat short glass stems...those are really good. Also, you know about the filters he has that go inside the wooden stems right? That helps lots too. If you haven't tried water...I am sure you have but, that is suppose to be more gentle on the throat. I have the same kind of problem with harshness...but, GVB uses these tiny balls in the glass stem that is amazing. It works. Cool draws...anyway, this is one of the best parts of owning a nice vape. You want to also get the best stem and mouth piece. You will.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Mad_Max

babyskunk

Hi all, does anyone have a link to the Lamart discord? I sent my Tetra back a few months ago. It's now been 2 months and several emails without a reply and I've heard he can be more responsive on discord. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried running the vape with a water device to ease the cough? So...on the Lamart site he has these little fat short glass stems...those are really good. Also, you know about the filters he has that go inside the wooden stems right? That helps lots too. If you haven't tried water...I am sure you have but, that is suppose to be more gentle on the throat. I have the same kind of problem with harshness...but, GVB uses these tiny balls in the glass stem that is amazing. It works. Cool draws...anyway, this is one of the best parts of owning a nice vape. You want to also get the best stem and mouth piece. You will.
Hi yes used to years ago ,hardly use the hybrid or SSV now , like my tinymights got too many ,well not really the newest 2 I dropped,ive fixed it but shapes out slightly,but cant see it but maybe soon I’ll not say it ,
No just like the shorter stems ,not the heat or anything just don’t like a waisted mouth full I cant hold ,cant really taiste it or use it if mosts back out ,dont mind a bit ,use tinymights all day and firewoods,dynavaps mightys so dont mind ,
I’ll have a wee look anyway but I’ll see it first ,beginning to doubt I bought right one ,just looked at the one I was after last year and thought shit lol I think
anyway hope not
going to get some stems for TMS if I can and the p80 once it comes
wont be getting the new firewood 9 ,,,that’s just cheeky only got to top of 8 list after Christmas
G

Vapor-catzG,

Shit Snacks

GVB has some headier Tetra stems available now if anyone wants to pick some up while they're hot, really high quality and some of my favorite style honestly, good companion!

and
and

Some stems still available, also new ones dropped today! (but no WPA or hooks yet)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Crazy! The ad says:

Tetra P80 And 18mm Killer Stem With Multi Color Eyeballs​

For $125! I wish!!

Ad? You mean the listing for the product? I wouldn't exactly call that an ad, you could say that about my post though, but I prefer to think of it as helpful PSA disclaimer lol

Yeah the more multicolor pearls it has the more expensive it gets, he can also do clear stems and hopefully will do more of those in the near future for people who can't afford the pricier options... Missed 420 sale too

Shit Snacks,

Mad_Max

Ad? You mean the listing for the product? I wouldn't exactly call that an ad, you could say that about my post though, but I prefer to think of it as helpful PSA disclaimer lol

Yeah the more multicolor pearls it has the more expensive it gets, he can also do clear stems and hopefully will do more of those in the near future for people who can't afford the pricier options... Missed 420 sale too
You're right. The "description" of the item in my cart says that I am buying a Tetra P80 AND a stem for $125.

Shit Snacks

Texas Hot Glass already has some reasonable prices, now 30% off with "eastersunday" code at checkout, plus today she is doing special deals that last 4 hours 20 minutes... I was able to score a scalloped hollow foot shower head shredder earlier at a killer price for 420 celebration :spliff:
These ($160) look amazing, like hand-sized TAG vapor rigs:
Oh hey now she has this wormhole straight swiss inline fab style one with extra discount for the next 4ish hours:
Screenshot-20230420-162346.png

Comes to only $84!!! Function video too:

PXL-20230429-211105957.jpg

I just got this and I am loving it for Tetra! It only has three holes in the perc, not four like the shredder, also looks great for Tetra (@jasp3r just got a customized modular sherlock shredder with video in the cheap glass thread) as you see above she has a lot of other great looking vape pieces at reasonable prices...

Also pictured my new Rick birdberry heady drop down (I have four now Oh Lord lol) and a GVB 18-18 WPA

Top Bottom