Tetra P80

ondemander

why relative? lamart calibrates them the same method, if it's still within the original resistance 430F here should be 430F in your device too...
in some rare cases it needs recalibration?

it's strain relative you mean? if his weed is not as oily as your weed, he needs to use lower temp (for example), happend to me... when it's top it supports higher temp... with mid shelf weed 430F slow draw, when the load is closer to the heater, can be dark with 430F usage..

Everything is relative to the ambient temperature, humidity, resistance, even though the moisture level in the bud. Drier finer bud might combust faster than something that was just freshly cured or has more humidity or density due to a coarser grind. This applies to all vapes. Too many variables as mentioned.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
450F is a dangerous zone for sure....saved for very fast draw / very rich weed (medium-fast draw) / concentrates slow draw...
always check how good your weed is with 425F first ;) or 400F-420F for terpz catching

Yeah 450 is especially when the bowl is deeper in the stem, or a shallow basket load, quick short hit, yeah 425 is the safety cut off for the high temp hits but it's still varies so below is safer and above is perfectly fine you have to know what you're doing so many subjectivities!

kapows

All good, I am on mobile, it's a bit tedious I will admit haha

Oh, I never use anything like that, silicone WPA with upright bubbler, never out and about like that ever...

I would never recommend the TP80 as an out and about vape personally, though plenty of people do it, I don't think they do it with a hydro tube...

So it is still the same as your TM, there is a heater screen to protect it, perhaps not quite as well, but if you're not careful about flipping upside down if the load is fully seated in the stem etc then there's probably plenty of debris in your TM even if it's not as much as will collect in your TP80 this way...

But the answer to your question, is to load inside the joint of the glass stem or WPA with flat screen at the bottom of the joint, then you cap with rimmed basket screen, then there is zero risk of anything falling on to the heater screen or further below...

I mean I disagree in that regard as I hate that built-in screen, I prefer good vibes boro as my go-to TM stems with the fixed pearls and flat screen or a plain glass WPA with basket screen...

Tetra does have a WPA with glass honeycomb screen at the bottom of the joint so you could use that capped with a rimmed basket screen, ends up being a similar setup in a sense?

Not sure if 420 EDC still sells similar style stems or WPA...

So with the tetra you still load the same way but you don't need to twist the stem it's glass on glass without o-ring connection

Yeah so Tetra can easily do this as well just more personal variables...

That's great, fuck smoking and bongs I haven't done that for many many years and am a snob about it now as well as joints lol

Anyway it sounds like the TM is pretty perfect for you, so you have something that works well, instead of trying to make the tetra do the same thing, you should find different use style that will work for it and you... It is different, it's possible just not for you at all, but I think you need to try to adapt more if you want to keep it?

Sorry if you just skim backwards as I said you will see plenty of photos pretty recently... And beyond

Yes, I keep it pristine by always having it upside down always completely clearing my hits and removing it, otherwise as I said I will flip it upright only if I'm confident the load is fully secured in the basket screen after an initial hit... Meanwhile a lot of people do like to load more into the joint and cap it with the basket screen, you can't say everyone, but it is a common practice and most tetra stems are sold to use this way (often need to use higher temp settings and more cruise as a result for heat soak)

Yeah that's what I was getting at above, the TM has a more secure loading system, however the basic principles are the same as here, insert loaded stem and rip it, however they are different devices a function differently so you have to figure out how to use it for yourself... Of course it's entirely possible TP80 is just not for you and that's great because you already have the TM!

Yeah and don't forget the temperature settings are always relative, you have to kind of watch and sense, pay attention to how you load too, don't want to risk any combustion scorching though you don't want to sacrifice the power or speed either!
Many Thanks for you and all the input from others!

Youre right in that the TM is better suited for me...but for the first time ever, im just gonna go against the grain with new device and use the Tetra as a TM...if the screen down below gets mucky then Lamarts gonna get it for cleaning lol as i fully expect this to be as versatile as ever and i look forward to breaking my t break with this device! Got the dual battery compartment so gonna have some mad long sessions. Will ensure a good cap off so as to avoid herb falling on the heater.

Scrolling through thread now for pics tips n tricks.

Yeah say well, sorry Rogue is out of stock right now, you can also find them on eBay and Amazon, but this one at vgoodiez:

Yeah they are great, unfortunately not easy to find anymore? GVB was able to attach a handle to mine!
Is 19mm still good for the T80? :)

Shit Snacks

Many Thanks for you and all the input from others!

Youre right in that the TM is better suited for me...but for the first time ever, im just gonna go against the grain with new device and use the Tetra as a TM...if the screen down below gets mucky then Lamarts gonna get it for cleaning lol as i fully expect this to be as versatile as ever and i look forward to breaking my t break with this device! Got the dual battery compartment so gonna have some mad long sessions. Will ensure a good cap off so as to avoid herb falling on the heater.

Yeah if you're using basket screen caps then you have nothing to worry about, didn't realize you were using the dual, I definitely wouldn't want to take that out and about ever haha but I sold mine too

Scrolling through thread now for pics tips n tricks.

Is 19mm still good for the T80? :)

Yes 18 = 19 = 18.8 that is always the tetra connection glass on glass

No no i have the tubo dual thing attached to the tp80 :)

So you do not have a TP80, you have the Dual... Which can be used with single battery sled too, there's actually a separate thread for Tubo and the Dual, although later Duals have the Tetra heater (mine was one of the first, just before the TP80 came out, so that is where we first saw the tetra heater) if you have four tubes in the heater then you have tetra, but if it's only three then you have tubo...

Oooh, i see!
So i did miss something! ;)

Nope, see above, they are just confused

kapows

Yeah if you're using basket screen caps then you have nothing to worry about, didn't realize you were using the dual, I definitely wouldn't want to take that out and about ever haha but I sold mine too

Yes 18 = 19 = 18.8 that is always the tetra connection glass on glass

So you do not have a TP80, you have the Dual... Which can be used with single battery sled too, there's actually a separate thread for Tubo and the Dual, although later Duals have the Tetra heater (mine was one of the first, just before the TP80 came out, so that is where we first saw the tetra heater) if you have four tubes in the heater then you have tetra, but if it's only three then you have tubo...

Nope, see above, they are just confused
wait what!?? a separate thread okay ill take a look lmao i actually thought all Tetra P80s had the capability to add a dual battery chamber!

mine has 4 tubes in the heater and yep it has single battery sled too! :)

honestly i know nothing of this i just purchased it cos i remember reading the hype years ago and i guess people call it VAS here? dont know what it means but i think it means "i dont need it but i just want it cos i can have it" lmao

kapows,

kapows

the Dual is a beast.. which temp do u use? what did u find like TM 6.5?
Hiya!

I havent even switched it on yet lmao

Im currently on a 'T Break' - The most boring, uneventful, uninsightful, utterly long and boring time ever since having begun the flower.

Im 2.5wks in was hoping to go for 4 but its just pointless.

Will be at it Next Thursday i think! Will update here when i do :)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
wait what!?? a separate thread okay ill take a look lmao i actually thought all Tetra P80s had the capability to add a dual battery chamber!

honestly i know nothing of this i just purchased it cos i remember reading the hype years ago and i guess people call it VAS here? dont know what it means but i think it means "i dont need it but i just want it cos i can have it" lmao
I'd love to see a photo. Even if it is on the other thread.

GoldenBud

I havent even switched it on yet lmao

Im currently on a 'T Break' - The most boring, uneventful, uninsightful, utterly long and boring time ever since having begun the flower.
I see... soon I'll have a T Break too... it's so refreshing having these T breaks often! last T break was 1.5 month ago
listen... did you check with the previous owner of the unit that the right resistance is set in the device? or you may want to check it... it's the key for proper working device

had to clean the beast, didn't take care of it long time and I focused on being gentle with a pick tool + tweezers to lift and clean the screen
before after pics, i inserted gently a qtip with alcohol upside down, no battery while doing it

can't recommend doing it unless needed

so tasty after cleaning ;)

Last edited:

kapows

I see... soon I'll have a T Break too... it's so refreshing having these T breaks often! last T break was 1.5 month ago
listen... did you check with the previous owner of the unit that the right resistance is set in the device? or you may want to check it... it's the key for proper working device

had to clean the beast, didn't take care of it long time and I focused on being gentle with a pick tool + tweezers to lift and clean the screen
before after pics, i inserted gently a qtip with alcohol upside down, no battery while doing it

can't recommend doing it unless needed

so tasty after cleaning ;)
Thank you v v much! Im glad the screen can come out! This will help me.

I didnt ask about resistance...i think i will switch it on tomorrow so i can examine the settings etc and follow lamart guides to set it up but prdv owner did say they have programmed it with some settings ill check what they wrote.

If not will follow lamart guide and see how best to set it

I like the heat soak idea

Shit Snacks

Haha no, you're fine here because you do have a Tetra (there's also a separate thread for the X version that can attach to any mod) however the P80 refers to the mod that model is built around, the Wismec Sinuous P80, so yours is a Tetra Dual, referring to the mod Evic vtwo Dual...

Yeah all dual come with the single battery sled, be careful though because it is pretty snug and can rip thicker battery wrappings like those on the recommended Molicel...

Haha yeah, Tetra (and Tubo) are sought after, but it is specifically the Tetra P80 that sells out quickest, there will be more drops in the new year soon enough for those and more Duals too...

havent even switched it on yet lmao

That's why you are acting so clueless about it lol Yeah you're kind of wasting time reading before playing with it at all honestly overthinking? Also it's going to get you way too high at first especially after a break haha The benefit of having many great devices is rotating them so you don't build up too much of a tolerance... Can't remember the last time I had a break, many years!

Im glad the screen can come out! This will help me

Yeah, I guess if you are doing deep dive reading, check the original thread Tubo will have more info like that from people who removed heater screen and cleaned inside the device etc.

I didnt ask about resistance...i think i will switch it on tomorrow so i can examine the settings etc and follow lamart guides to set it up but prdv owner did say they have programmed it with some settings ill check what they wrote.

You shouldn't need to do anything with resistance, tricky when you got it used, but the point of getting one of these units instead of the X unit is that it is already set up with the resistance and temp control directly from Lamart... There is a guide to slightly raise the resistance if you think the temperature settings don't line up to what you expect, but I think it is better to just adjust your expectations relative to the temperature settings as is... I've never messed with resistance with any of these, who knows what the original owner did though?

Yeah it has settings like warm up, warm up to cruise, temp step, but I just like to cruise on my own temp settings letting it heat soak as needed or starting with higher temp for faster hits especially if in on demand

kapows

Haha no, you're fine here because you do have a Tetra (there's also a separate thread for the X version that can attach to any mod) however the P80 refers to the mod that model is built around, the Wismec Sinuous P80, so yours is a Tetra Dual, referring to the mod Evic vtwo Dual...

Does the dual also come from lamart? Say i wanted a 2nd unit (not the battery compartment, but just another P80 that can use my existing dual mod) how would one get on such a list to procure this?

Yeah all dual come with the single battery sled, be careful though because it is pretty snug and can rip thicker battery wrappings like those on the recommended Molicel...

Legend! Dropping knowledge as always. There needs to be a pinned with all these nuggets of info for those unawares like myself :D

Haha yeah, Tetra (and Tubo) are sought after, but it is specifically the Tetra P80 that sells out quickest, there will be more drops in the new year soon enough for those and more Duals too...

I did drop my email on the lamart site. Thinking cant go amiss with another unit then one can stay inside looking pretty lol

That's why you are acting so clueless about it lol Yeah you're kind of wasting time reading before playing with it at all honestly overthinking? Also it's going to get you way too high at first especially after a break haha The benefit of having many great devices is rotating them so you don't build up too much of a tolerance...

I havent experienced what you have. As i own OGTM, TM1.5, AVLP, DaBuddha, Taffe Bowle, and no matter which i use, always get the same effects :D

Can't remember the last time I had a break, many years!

Aaaah you now know much about me! Major overthinker here, guilty as charged. Its one of the biggest reasons im such an advocate for wanting the flower legalised, when im on it...i just do instead of think. When im off it, i cant do much as i spend too much time and energy thinking!

Yeah, I guess if you are doing deep dive reading, check the original thread Tubo will have more info like that from people who removed heater screen and cleaned inside the device etc.

You shouldn't need to do anything with resistance, tricky when you got it used, but the point of getting one of these units instead of the X unit is that it is already set up with the resistance and temp control directly from Lamart... There is a guide to slightly raise the resistance if you think the temperature settings don't line up to what you expect, but I think it is better to just adjust your expectations relative to the temperature settings as is... I've never messed with resistance with any of these, who knows what the original owner did though?

Yeah it has settings like warm up, warm up to cruise, temp step, but I just like to cruise on my own temp settings letting it heat soak as needed or starting with higher temp for faster hits especially if in on demand

Thanks. The og owner has msgd me with some info on what settings theyve kept it at and using it in eco1. Im learning off lamarts guide too so will hopefully have it set out of the box.

Looking forward to reporting back! Peace and love :)

kapows,

Shit Snacks

Does the dual also come from lamart? Say i wanted a 2nd unit (not the battery compartment, but just another P80 that can use my existing dual mod) how would one get on such a list to procure this?

Haha yes of course, all Lamart! You can see them on the website... You're confused, Tetra is the heater, that is the vape... You do not have a P80, that is a different mod, and TetraP80 aka TP80 is the two fused together built as all in one... Your Dual is the same, Tetra fused to the mod, all in one, the mod just has the ability to use a single battery sled or double though... TetraX is just the heater, the vape, with a 510 connection to attach it to a mod separately yourself, so it is not usable out of the box, you need the mod for battery power and control... However if you were to buy a TX, you would need to buy a separate mod as well, you cannot use it with your existing Evic Vtwo Dual because that is fused to your Tetra heater, all in one, do you understand?? So what you are asking for is not a thing lol

If you would like to buy a Tetra P80 or TetraX (or another Tetra Dual) then Lamart sells them by doing big drops to the website, subscribe to the newsletter to know when the next one is coming, there are two big ones in the works right now for the new year... They sell out in minutes by the way, part of what has created the demand, making these so sought after, that you snatched one up on the used market without even knowing much else about it lol

Legend! Dropping knowledge as always. There needs to be a pinned with all these nuggets of info for those unawares like myself :D

Yeah there's not really a way to do that, people just have to start reading threads, starting at the end of a thread and skimming backwards, because there are always new people popping in to ask these same questions over and over again... There's also a search feature at the top, but yeah it takes reading research to learn this stuff, you're just lucky I don't value my time enough and I keep repeating stuff for new people all over here :lol:

I did drop my email on the lamart site. Thinking cant go amiss with another unit then one can stay inside looking pretty lol

Yeah so you'll know when the next drop is coming, you can read backwards to see how it works, it's a bit complex the system, but all the tips for ordering in a drop are in this thread shared many times... You just have to sift through a lot of clutter, but there's also a lot of beautiful pictures! Always nice to have backups of everything, and there's so much variety with these too... Oh yeah there's also usually an option to do a custom unit, which you can just place order for with any setup, and then email to finalize the actual design for building (these have a longer wait time compared to the pre-built units which can ship quickly)

I havent experienced what you have. As i own OGTM, TM1.5, AVLP, DaBuddha, Taffe Bowle, and no matter which i use, always get the same effects :D

Yes those are all good convection options that can get you there equally well probably, but the vapor quality should be different between them, depending on the materials and different heating elements, along with the various temperature settings and power pulled (not to mention batteries or plug-in) LSV is what first opened up my world in this regard too (sold it when I got a log and then Zion though)

Aaaah you now know much about me! Major overthinker here, guilty as charged. Its one of the biggest reasons im such an advocate for wanting the flower legalised, when im on it...i just do instead of think. When im off it, i cant do much as i spend too much time and energy thinking!

Haha yes, because I can relate, overthink is easy to see in others because I do it so well myself automatically too! Yeah there is just so much variety with the flower, helpful but adding to the problem potentially as well :rofl:

Thanks. The og owner has msgd me with some info on what settings theyve kept it at and using it in eco1. Im learning off lamarts guide too so will hopefully have it set out of the box.

Looking forward to reporting back! Peace and love :)

Cool yeah that sounds good, I always have mine set to eco1 as well, that means when cruising it lowers the wattage when it reaches the temperature, so if you are not inhaling it will save battery life, if you are inhaling the heater will kick up more to compensate... Really is a fun mobile desktop that I reach for a whole lot at home through water!

GoldenBud

have a soaked weekend.. 465F fast draw
abv
abvtetrai.jpg

kapows

Haha yes of course, all Lamart! You can see them on the website... You're confused,
Yes very :D

Tetra is the heater, that is the vape... You do not have a P80, that is a different mod, and TetraP80 aka TP80 is the two fused together built as all in one... Your Dual is the same, Tetra fused to the mod, all in one, the mod just has the ability to use a single battery sled or double though... TetraX is just the heater, the vape, with a 510 connection to attach it to a mod separately yourself, so it is not usable out of the box, you need the mod for battery power and control... However if you were to buy a TX, you would need to buy a separate mod as well, you cannot use it with your existing Evic Vtwo Dual because that is fused to your Tetra heater, all in one, do you understand??
I think i will hold off on buying a spare this round :D gotta unpack this and read the threads haha

So what you are asking for is not a thing lol

If you would like to buy a Tetra P80 or TetraX (or another Tetra Dual) then Lamart sells them by doing big drops to the website, subscribe to the newsletter to know when the next one is coming, there are two big ones in the works right now for the new year...
Thanks for heads up 🥰

They sell out in minutes by the way, part of what has created the demand, making these so sought after, that you snatched one up on the used market without even knowing much else about it lol
It was deffo fate!

Yeah there's not really a way to do that, people just have to start reading threads, starting at the end of a thread and skimming backwards, because there are always new people popping in to ask these same questions over and over again... There's also a search feature at the top, but yeah it takes reading research to learn this stuff, you're just lucky I don't value my time enough and I keep repeating stuff for new people all over here :lol:
The world works cos there are those like you willing and able. Peace n love

Yeah so you'll know when the next drop is coming, you can read backwards to see how it works, it's a bit complex the system, but all the tips for ordering in a drop are in this thread shared many times... You just have to sift through a lot of clutter, but there's also a lot of beautiful pictures! Always nice to have backups of everything, and there's so much variety with these too... Oh yeah there's also usually an option to do a custom unit, which you can just place order for with any setup, and then email to finalize the actual design for building (these have a longer wait time compared to the pre-built units which can ship quickly)

Thats what i want, a custom design n custom colours. Sounds good!

Yes those are all good convection options that can get you there equally well probably, but the vapor quality should be different between them, depending on the materials and different heating elements, along with the various temperature settings and power pulled
Honestly, whichever device i use, i end up having same effects from the bud :D

(not to mention batteries or plug-in) LSV is what first opened up my world in this regard too (sold it when I got a log and then Zion though)

Haha yes, because I can relate, overthink is easy to see in others because I do it so well myself automatically too! Yeah there is just so much variety with the flower, helpful but adding to the problem potentially as well :rofl:
Agreed! It can end up a double edged sword if not careful

Cool yeah that sounds good, I always have mine set to eco1 as well, that means when cruising it lowers the wattage when it reaches the temperature, so if you are not inhaling it will save battery life, if you are inhaling the heater will kick up more to compensate... Really is a fun mobile desktop that I reach for a whole lot at home through water!
I switched it on an boy oh boy i love the settings etc geeking out!

Not used it yet though and someone asked for pics so will add some up soon :) :)

Again, muchos gracias for all the advice :)

average_joe

I got my P80 today (not really mine as its for a friend but tried it already) and also got he Stems I was missing from my previous Tetraxs orders, plus an extra stem, so thanks a lot Ralph, love your vape and appreciate everything you do, great guy. Got 4 of his vapes already (2 for friends), so it is possible ppl, when the next drop comes you can get it! Same experience as the Tetrax but for one hand (wouldn't get used to the idea of the 1 battery after using my Tetrax with 2 thou, the battery life is incredible on my tetrax). So that's it for now, mostly thanks to Ralph for everything, super happy customer and will post pictures soon.

Edit: Lol I was so stoned before I forgot I wanted to ask if anyone know how to flip the screen.

Last edited:

MrBaked.co

Yes very :D

I think i will hold off on buying a spare this round :D gotta unpack this and read the threads haha

Thanks for heads up 🥰

It was deffo fate!

The world works cos there are those like you willing and able. Peace n love

Thats what i want, a custom design n custom colours. Sounds good!

Honestly, whichever device i use, i end up having same effects from the bud :D

Agreed! It can end up a double edged sword if not careful

I switched it on an boy oh boy i love the settings etc geeking out!

Not used it yet though and someone asked for pics so will add some up soon :) :)

Again, muchos gracias for all the advice :)
I think your confusion comes from the fact I listed it as "Tubo Dual(TETRA p80, tubo evic)", just to catch people searching tubo evic/tetra p80, because the dual wasn't exactly a very well searched device..

However that dual has always had a tetra heater. It was one of the very last tubo duals and was one of the last devices that was a custom design from the buyer(me) and tbh, I think my design was the reason he stopped offering personalised designs. I think the geometric style really worked that carving machine. 🤣.

I bought it in early 2020 but it was sent away in approx February this year because I managed to break the glass inside. I'm not sure how it happened. I just lifted the stem out one day and part of the internal glass came with it.

It arrived back to me in June of this year with a brand new heater and glass. The heater style is slightly different to the OG tetra heater it had so the heater is the more modern version than some of the tetra p80s have..

I've barely used it since it came back. I actually sent it away with the intention of getting it back to sell it as I'd barely been using it even before it broke as I've become somewhat of a microdoser so the money for the tubo dual was to cover the cost of a Toad which I think is better for my use case. And I bought an ALVP for taking out and about in the meantime while I wait for my Toad.

I would have genuinely loved to have an indispensable amount of money and kept the dual so I could use it from time to time but unfortunately that's not the case so I'm just glad it has gone to a good owner who will make the most of it..

danjens

Alas, my long awaited TP80 has arrived!

Like many here, I missed drops for years but I finally landed a custom slot in the last drop.
Here's what Ralph and I came up with:

Lighter burl wood( I can't remember the species, sorry), Turquoise band inlay, mother of pearl diamonds, and a little glow in the dark resin.

Pictures can't quite capture the nuance and beauty of this work of art; It's hard to put it down.

As far as performance
I have some nice vaporizers so I was unsure how much better the TP80 could be, I really just wanted to add one to the collection.
Im happy to report, the hype is real.
Simply put, this is the best vaporizer I have ever used, The flavor/cloud production is unbelievable. No other portable can really compare, in my opinion.

I had a nice flower harvest this fall of some very terpy strains.
I have been enjoying the flavor of this flower through various devices, but it's almost like I'm truly tasting the flower the first time with the TP80.
Flavor notes I have yet to experience with other vapes, really quite remarkable.

I find myself using cruise mode at 410 through direct stems( thanks to my good friend @Razhumikin for the New Mexico colored GVB stem) and 420/30 through water.

I have had the TP80 for a few days now and have not used any other device in the collection. Aside from outside the house, I'm not sure when I'll reach for another vape, the TP80 is just better than the rest.

Thank you @funkyjunky for creating such a special piece.
This device will be loved and cherished for the rest of my years.

DaVapeGuy

Simply put, this is the best vaporizer I have ever used, The flavor/cloud production is unbelievable. No other portable can really compare, in my opinion.
Lol the honeymoon is real! :D

I actually prefer the TM to the tp80. Nice pics though!

DaVapeGuy,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom