Tetra P80

almost there

My anticipation is killing me!
I am checking My Account every other day to check the status of my order :rofl:

This is the most I've been excited for a vape in a LONG time!
Haha, just be glad your’s will be done in a month. I waited a half year from waiting list to getting my order for the OG dually :lol:

almost there,
Reactions: FlyingLow

cr0wley

truth is, frogs were gay from the start.
Has anyone had luck with deeper basket screens in their stems? Also, any recommendations for 14mm male to 18mm male adapters in the US would be great, cheap if possible.

cr0wley,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
No but I come in a couple times a year just for fun or to visit family in Boulder.

you are quite lucky to call Colorado home!

FlyingLow,

hoyo77

I just got an email....looks like another drop coming up this weekend. Hope this means he is close to finishing up the batch from the last drop!!
"
Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 15 Tetra P80s and 5 Tetra Xs available for custom order, along with a few prebuilt Tetra P80's.

"

dabotr

Damn i got email saying my stuff was packaging then another email saying that its still building the packaging email was sent in error....the anticipation!!
Also received an email saying status changed to packaging, but dit not get a follow up email saying it was a mistake.

hoyo77

Also received an email saying status changed to packaging, but dit not get a follow up email saying it was a mistake.
hopefully mine will be packaging soon...in the meantime i have been stocking up on different materials to test with.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I got time, just glad to see the ball moving forward.

And if Funky is preparing another drop, I'd imagine these are going to be clearing his bench soon.

FlyingLow,

dimmusp

Does anyone know if the P80 would get held up in customs in the Netherlands and how much they would charge in taxes / fees?

Thanks

dimmusp,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@dimmusp – Actually goods from Switzerland to the EU would have a discriminating tariff, however I can't find anything on that on Lamarts site.

Siebter,

Arbornaut

I would just like to jump on and ask for anyone's experience getting something from Lamart in Swizerland to Canada, specifically Ontario. The Tetra P80 is already very expensive for me, so I'm not sure I'm up for spending a lot on top of everything for unexpected taxes, customs fees, or other fees I might be unaware of. I need to clean this out of my head before tomorrow if want to stand a chance of scoring one - otherwise I'll definitely over think it and chicken out about ordering one.

Thanks all!

Arbornaut,
Reactions: dimmusp

GoldenBud

I would just like to jump on and ask for anyone's experience getting something from Lamart in Swizerland to Canada, specifically Ontario. The Tetra P80 is already very expensive for me, so I'm not sure I'm up for spending a lot on top of everything for unexpected taxes, customs fees, or other fees I might be unaware of. I need to clean this out of my head before tomorrow if want to stand a chance of scoring one - otherwise I'll definitely over think it and chicken out about ordering one.

Thanks all!
Hey, I think it is around 24$ shipping.
If it's expensive for you, ask yourself if you gonna use it in your home or outdoors too.
If it's meant to be using just in your home, You may get TETRAx (just the heater) and get a P80 in like 35$ in some other site (fasttech or so)
it is still portable, but has a cable bettween the mod and the heater, which makes it less comfortable for some outdoor usage.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

Arbornaut

Thank you for the reply and for the tip! I saw on the Lamart website about the shipping cost, and that's fine - I was more wondering about any fees that may be added on top of shipping - like custom fees or export taxes. I've never ordered anything from Europe so I'm a bit nervous I guess. If I'm to understand correctly, the $24 shipping fee is all inclusive, and should not have any additional fees added upon delivery - which is great if true.

Arbornaut,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well I think the the Swiss has free trade deal both with EU and US,but you still all VAT on the declared price if it gets stopped at customs.Both my TUBOx and TUBOEVIC didnt get stop at the customs ..

Top Bottom