test run setups, meet and vape

crawdad

floatin
i have to admit, this might sound odd on a couple levels but mostly it seemed like a good idea to me. and yes, i did search.

my thought (this was last night while vaped) was it would be cool to hook up every once in a while with folks in your area and get a chance to try different vape setups to see what you might like, bring your own kind of deal but get a chance to rip it in something new.

i know some of you are in my area but i saw no way of sending a message to a user so trying this idea out loud. not really interested in working any logistic details out here as that would be private, just the idea itself.

open to polite criticism of the idea. :peace:

crawdad,

2clicker

Observer
stalk much?

kidding

i just wished i lived closer to SM55 and his wonderful glass selection!

seems like an alright idea IMO, but i doubt there are many on here near me

2clicker,

OC513

Dabaholic
Anyone in the NYC area is always welcome to hit me up......I love to have sessions with new equipment.

OC513,

Theo

I've met up with people from other sites and it's been pretty awesome. I would love to meet up with people from here and try new set-ups. Anybody in the Boston area?

Theo,

crawdad

floatin
lwien said:
Sounds like a vupperware party. :brow:

ha ha, pretty much. but the more i think about it, not only bring your own herb but snacks as well. i cant be the only one who suffers from the munchies, im still trying to figure out that one. ive been told stock pile my place with carrots and celery and nothing much else, id find a way though.

CombustionJunction said:

we got ninjas in hogtown? ;)

crawdad,

Pappy

shmaporist
I once got so stoned I plugged my wand into my mac and all sorts of people from the internet appeared in my living room. :uhoh:

Pappy,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Cool idea, anyone in the Chicago area down to have a session and watch a Hawks game, let me know!

AgentofChaos,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
crawdad said:
lwien said:
Sounds like a vupperware party. :brow:

ha ha, pretty much. but the more i think about it, not only bring your own herb but snacks as well. i cant be the only one who suffers from the munchies, im still trying to figure out that one. ive been told stock pile my place with carrots and celery and nothing much else, id find a way though.

CombustionJunction said:

we got ninjas in hogtown? ;)
Haha... actually, I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few of you. Most people here are cool.

CombustionJunction,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
They do this on Harmony-Central, a music forum. Guitarist all meet together, bring their amps and guitars and everyone just gets to try all these new toys. Would be cool for sure. Might as well involved something productive besides getting high though, like taking about the politics of pot and what can be done to change peoples opinions?

aesthyrian,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
crawdad said:
cool, maybe one day then. im in your neck of the woods.
I had to look up potano territory (sue me... I'm kinda new to the area) You weren't kidding. You're REALLY in my neck of the woods.

CombustionJunction,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Welllllllllllllll,

One place to look for 'like minded' folk (in your locale) is cityprofile.com

While this place is more 'family friendly' its a good place to at least identify people in your area. (Sorry for the shameless plug) :ko:

AGBeer,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Im up the road (or down the road) in VA.

Let me know when dispensaries start popping up out there :ko:

I may have to move

AGBeer,

Plotinus

Last I checked in (with a buddy who's a marijuana lobbyist, no less) the city gov has been dragging its feet. And now that we have a Republican house, there are whispers they might move to block the referendum (again.) We're all playing wait and see at the moment.

Plotinus,

Raf007

Retailer
That's a great idea !
If anyone comes to visit Paris, France... he/she's more than welcome !

Raf007,

Theo

Oh really? I have friends up in Salem. I never head up to that area, they always end up coming down here! I'm at BU so I'm not in the actual city but I'm in the Brookline/Cambridge/Boston/Allston area.

And random fact, I used to do crew throughout high school! Was a coxswain, 4th best in the country my freshman year :) Rowed out of Boathouse Row in Philly.

Theo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
aero18 said:
I'd like to get everyone's address and keep them for some time. :ninja:

Then take your most expensive vape and raffle it for peoples addresses :p

Wait... Nvm :o

AGBeer,

crawdad

floatin
aesthyrian said:
Might as well involved something productive besides getting high though, like taking about the politics of pot and what can be done to change peoples opinions?

i like just getting high and seeing where the conversation goes, it usually gets interesting enough without a predetermined subject and i never get too serious about it. but i do get your point, ive had that specific conversation a few times (at least) while high.

crawdad,
Top Bottom