Terminator is here and it's for real....

lwien

Check this out. Latest 60 Minutes episode about hundreds of autonomous drones navigating in a swarm controlled by their own AI with the ability to kill without any human intervention whatsoever (no one operating them with a joystick) and the Defense Department is sinking BILLIONS a year into this technology that by their own admission, is more of a game changer then nuclear weapons. WTF !!!!! :uhoh:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-autonomous-drones-set-to-revolutionize-military-technology/

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

I got a roomba clone for myself at Christmas and my first thought was "Strap a grenade and a Go-Pro on this baby and never a soldier or cop has to bust through a door ever again."
Then I remembered Terminator and nodded and smile. With folded hands. (Jack Williamson)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This is a good place for this regarding the Dutch and drones.

Dutch police use eagles to hunt illegal drones | PBS NewsHour
PBS › newshour › dutch-police-use-eagle...
Sep 18, 2016 - CHRISTOPHER BOOKER: Police in the Netherlands are taking a unique approach toward unwanted, and potentially unsafe, drones. They're the first in the world to use birds to hunt and catch dronesthat are being used illegally. These eagles are trained to see the drones as prey.

animals_hero_bald_eagle.jpg

Bald Eagle
Haliaeetus leucocephalus

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Tip of the iceberg...
The rabbit hole of capabilities goes deep.

Intel and others far more classified have been playing with swarms for some time now.

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
These are just surveillance, we wont even know it once they have been weaponized.

They are incredibly Smart and fly impossible to predict flight patterns, making them nearly impossible to target.

Smart- when one, or any number of the drones fail or loose battery, the others in the air automatically compensate and complete all the downed drones' missions.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom