Tenerife (Canary Islands) Social Club Recommendation / General Cannabis Usage Guideline

beluga808

Hello FC members!

I will be on vacation in Tenerife in the beginning of June. I will be in the "Los Gigantes" area.
I have seen some Cannabis Social clubs all over the island. I found two CSCs in my closer area.
One of them is "Mary Jane's dispensary". They get recommended with 5 stars on google. Unfortunately they don't have a website and they don't respond to messages on instagram. As far as I understand I need to get a membership in advance, so currently I'm not sure if this club will work out for me then :shrug:
The other one I found is this one. Looks pretty nice and I can order the membership online (I haven't signed up yet).
I would like to know if one of you already been to one of those places and can recommend the one or the other. Maybe also recommend others in the area that I haven't seen? I'm not planning to travel a lot over the island.
How is the acceptance of cannabis in general? I've read it's not allowed to consume in public, but I would like to know how it is accepted by people. I guess what I'm asking is if I get in trouble if someone catches me vaping somewhere.
If you have any general advice for me please let me know or share your experiences! :wave:

Top Bottom