Tempest, Anvil, Dani Fusion 2 vs TM2/Venty/Solo 3/Bowle 2, etc.?

dimmusp

Hi,

What would be the advantage of a Tempest/Anvil/Dani Fusion 2 if I already have something like the Tinymight 2?

I see people gushing over them, which is probably understandable if they come from a DynaVap (I've never tried one), but I think I've also seen people with other very well-regarded vapes saying they're the best.

Thanks

kokolokokolokon

they can be full cleaning without worries. They don’t depend on batteries except if you use IH, but when you are charging the batteries you can vape with torch). When they get hot cause back to back heat ups you dont worry about hot batteries. You can limit your consume a lot since, even if they can be reheated easily, you use to let them cool down. There are relative small torches with a good gas tank which last more than a tm battery.

Of course there are advantages on the tinymight and another electrics too.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hi,

What would be the advantage of a Tempest/Anvil/Dani Fusion 2 if I already have something like the Tinymight 2?

I see people gushing over them, which is probably understandable if they come from a DynaVap (I've never tried one), but I think I've also seen people with other very well-regarded vapes saying they're the best.

Thanks
Well, I don't know if I'd lump Tempest (ball vape, convection), Anvil (Copper thermal mass, convection/conduction) and Fusion (extra metal thermal mass, convection/conduction) in the same category but they have similarities in that they're designed to retain heat for (potentially) multiple draws, or they can clear a bowl in one or two big hits.

They're for people in general looking for joint/blunt type experience. They take about 30-50 sec to heat. They're very portable and indestructible and they're generally more powerful than Dynavaps (bigger bowl, more mass).

I believe they can hit as hard (roughly in the same league) as the top portables out there but I'm guessing most people get them because they like the ruggedness and the joint/blunt feel.

Edit: I own a Stunner just for reference.

Last edited:

popitup

Personally, I like the ritual of microdosing with them, even though I prefer the XL bowls. They don't dry me out as bad either.

I was using the TM2 daily for a while, but the Tempest/Dani Fusion/Convector win the reach test more often now. Not to say I don't use the TM2.

HighTime

I understand from what has been said here that a DynaVap, Tempest, Anvil, and Dani Fusion 2 all have different characteristics. I’ve not used any of them but would like to pick up something in this general style. I’d like to use something like an induction heater, not a torch, as the heat source. Low maintenance/cleaning is preferable. It doesn’t need to have a big bowl, but some capacity for dosage flexibility would be good. It would be good for it to do a reasonable job of cooling the vapor. And, I’d like it to be effective. Does anyone have suggestions for which ones I might take a closer look at? Thanks for any comments!

HighTime,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I understand from what has been said here that a DynaVap, Tempest, Anvil, and Dani Fusion 2 all have different characteristics. I’ve not used any of them but would like to pick up something in this general style. I’d like to use something like an induction heater, not a torch, as the heat source. Low maintenance/cleaning is preferable. It doesn’t need to have a big bowl, but some capacity for dosage flexibility would be good. It would be good for it to do a reasonable job of cooling the vapor. And, I’d like it to be effective. Does anyone have suggestions for which ones I might take a closer look at? Thanks for any comments!
I think trying a Dynavap M7 or M+ might be a good place to start. They're relatively inexpensive at around $100. Since you mentioned using an IH (my preference too) you'll be wanting to pick up something like the iSpire Wand which is very popular and known to work well. It also works for non-Dyna solutions should you choose to go in that direction.

Dynavaps are a very proven and refined vape so it's a great entry into the space of this type of vape. They hit pretty hard and can be used in many different ways using a huge ecosystem of add-ons. Low maintenance. Virtually indestructible and you can microdose with them as well. They even handle hash and concentrates.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I like manual vapes for the "ritual" first and foremost, I like the way you fill, heat and use them. I find them to be effective, efficient and more satisfying than any of the battery powered vapes I have tried to date.

In addition (although its something that is always argued about) I find that I need something with a good level of conduction to get the more sedate / relaxing effects from the material. I find that using a pure convection system, the feelings are more stimulating and I end up going through a lot of cannabis trying to get the effects I am looking for; the more sedate and relaxing feelings. This is the experience I had with the TM2, its a powerful device, but it lives on the shelf because I can't really get the effect from it that I want.

Dynavaps are a very proven and refined vape so it's a great entry into the space of this type of vape. They hit pretty hard and can be used in many different ways using a huge ecosystem of add-ons. Low maintenance. Virtually indestructible and you can microdose with them as well. They even handle hash and concentrates.
As much as I have moved off Dinovaps and replaced them with something else, I agree with Tigole that the Dynavap M7 is probably a good place to start; I wish the M7 was my first Dynavap :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah they are pretty different and people are different so it all varies as usual, every little aspect is different, a lot of these aren't even so similar as was said above, You know when you change one variable in the design of a vape it can alter the experience as well, different use cases different signatures etc.

jasp3r

At least speaking for the Anvil: It has a completely different vibe compared to the TM. The Anvil is definitely more conduction-oriented, and you don't have to work for the hits at all, unlike with the Tinymight, which requires technique. With the Anvil, you just heat it and rip it however you want.

There's a time and place for them all; variety is the spice of life!

That being said, I probably use the Anvil the most out of any flower vape!

HighTime

I’m sorry to be a little delayed in responding. Thanks to all of you for writing with your thoughts and suggestions! It is all very helpful, giving me just the right kind of information to go on as I worked to figure out which direction to take. I’m excited to report that I have ordered an M 7 and an Ispire Wand, and they should be here soon. I’m really looking forward to using these things. You’ve all been great and have helped to expedite the process…! Hahah! :tup: (Btw, when I looked into them, the others on this vape list look quite intriguing as well….)

Top Bottom